Pichelli with the hot women

i just don't get why she has giant cat eyes on her costume

KILLER QUEEN

but hammerhead was right behind miles a few panels earlier

>>Grenade Launcher
That's a Rocket Launcher

Fin

It's fucking nothing

That is an extreme panel two for mundane talk.

God, I still don't get how we got to THIS Felicia.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Gwenpool still pure

a loss of a tooth

yeah a pure slut

ITs another fucking Jefferson issue.I am sick of miles dad getting the spotlight all the time,you made miles Bendis!Use him not his fucking dad

He's supposed to be a nervous civilian, remember?

Women nothing.
Look at that Dum Dum.
Damn.

That second panel is doing things to my dick.

>Be cool.
>Be cool.
>Just be cool.
>What did I just tell you?
>Be cool.
>I just told you.
Jesus.

her again?
Chaotic neutral Black Cat was a lame Catwoman ripoff, but at least, she wasn't in every single street level comics

HOW DOES HE NOT KNOW WHO DUM DUM DUGAN IS?
Dugan has been one of the big-wigs at SHIELD since before Miles' Dad was even born.

>Bendis is recycling his Mutant Growth Hormone plot and now making Inhuman Growth Hormone.

Why doesn't SHIELD just swoop in and arrest her?
And didn't Felicia lose a huge chunk of her operation in Civil War II and is now in a power struggle with Tombstone?

Never mind, forget everything I said.

Doesn't Maria Hill have better stuff to do?

He's not wearing the hat and that particular variety of mustache is coming back in style.

>it's literally the same exact fucking plot as the LAST Jeffersion-centered issue but with IGH instead of MGH
Un-fucking-believable. Moving Miles to 616 was a fucking mistake.

If the buyer ends up being Kingpin I'm going to be platinum mad.

fucking nigger

Thanks, OP. Other than remind me of Felicia's ongoing character assassination, this issue didn't do anything for me.

>Pichelli with the hot women

Only reason I came here to read this.

Wasn't worth it, really. Not enough cute girls.

Where?

Yeah...those suck.

Even Bendis know that Miles is boring shit

Couldn't keep it in your pants, could you?

wtf the dialogue is just creepy

Is this about extreme whitewashing?

lol u mad

Or about a Whitelash

Modern Catwoman is a Black Cat rip off, like current Black Cat is now a Golden/Silver Age Catwoman rip off.

I hate it when casuals get it wrong. The black leather chaotic neutral getup plots Selina is known for occured around the 90s and early 2000s.

Catwoman copied off Black Cat. Its the other way around. Just like how Frank Miller gritified Daredevil and then did the same to batman when he was invited to DC in Year One. You can be a dumbass and argue that Batman copied DD.

Casuals need to get out of co

>hurr DC ripped off Marlel
This is what mouseketeers ACTUALLY believe.

But he's right, those are based of the decades old and still in current use Russian RPG 7.

Which as noted I don't know it makes it better or worse.

> a black man selling drugs

how cliche

because her tits are the mouth

>= 3

how are regular thugs able to knock out Spider-Man?

then cat lady moved in and as we can see he moved to the side of miles

actually no, you are both half wrong and half right.
RPG means rocket propelled grenade, its a grenade propelled by a rocket.
just call it RPG, you fucking liberals
love,
/k/

No venom blast asspull? REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>Pickelli-drawn Black Cat cosplayer Maria Hill
Yes, boner.

FUCK

STOPPING RUINING BLACK CAT ALREADY

The only relevant question about this issue is: who is Miles talking about here ? Bombshell? Kamala? Gwenpool? Viv?

>we know your baby boy is Spider-man

When the hell will Bendis stop that bullshit? Just name him something else, dammit.

He keeps trying to force it and ignore the Parker in the room.

Why do Marvel execs put up with this bullshit? Everyone knows Peter prints money and nobody wants Miles anywhere near the MCU. Just tell Bendis to cut it out already.

This whole not showing not showing adjustment to the 616 universe is really throwing me off. Jefferson still interesting though but Miles' uncle would have been better.

Bendis brings in too much money for Marvel to knock him down the several dozen pegs he is on currently.

so is this the real Dugan or another LMD? is Original Sin's retcon of Dugan being an LMD for decades still canon? does anyone care?

No one cares. Especially Bendis.

You know, I'm actually looking forward to the next arc. Why? Because there's absolutely no way Miles' supporting cast can steal his book from him if he's a universe away. This'll be his chance to get some god damn character development.

...right?

>It's about Gwen's interaction with Mile's family from that universe.

>Because there's absolutely no way Miles' supporting cast can steal his book from him if he's a universe away
Nope. Instead GWEN's supporting cast can steal his book from him.

Yay.

Yes, it's still an LMD and yes it's still canon. It's the real Dugan's brainwaves though. The real Dugan is still alive and held in stasis while his mind is projected into whatever the primary LMD is at any given time.

So it's the real Dugan's mind controlling Dugan LMDs. Then once this LMD gets destroyed, a new LMD wakes up and Dugan's mind then controls that one instead.

All covered in Ewing's New Avengers.

Ganke

It always seems like shield has nothing better to do than fuck with people. It must be in giant secretive organization handbook because they all seem to do it.

Does he really? It feels like it's been a long time since he's done something other than poison the well on surefire hits.