Supergirl - Being Super #1 Storytime

Chapter One: Where do I begin?

I actually forgot Tamaki was doing this was well as the Hulk comic. Neat.

>Tamaki
Oh Jesus. This will be a train wreck.

Why?

At least art looks decent.
#groanzone

I doubt she will write any different than prior.

As in what? This One Summer was great.

>This One Summer was great.
user please.

gross

>Panel 4, 5 and 6

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I got the perfect bait

>Techno phones

There's grosser shit to come

That emoji phone cover is grosser.

>Solar powered
Supergirl charging herself with this.

This is a nice page.

pop

Here we go.

>ywn pop a kryptonian super-zit

Ahaha fuck

This shit made me laugh

DELETE THIS

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK??

those esher walls.

Cain, go home. Your tampons have nothing on this shit.

Jesus Christ

More and more I feel like most current writers don't observe actual teenage behavior, they just sit on the internet and twitter ap for 'research'

Hulk was garbage though.

I feel like that's comicswriters.txt right there.

Its not just writers, its pretty much everyone who portrays any behaviour. They're not acting/writing about actual behaviour, they are acting/writing about behaviour cliches that they observed in other media. So Behaviour that is shown in cliche teen drama #234 is based of cliche teen drama#12, and so on and so forth, with each new portrayal basing itself not upon real teenage behaviour, but upon earlier portrayals of of Teenage behaviour.

Sexy feet.

>third panel face

lol

Thats one for the reaction folder

>mom's spaghetti

It's getting annoying as hell either way. aren't people, they're youtube comment sections on legs

Superfolk always have the best damn parents.

i stopped reading after badass dyke

if you want to kill a comic, this is how you do it

>Someones getting off to this right now

Goin all MoS there

B R A V A

Teens nowadays unironically speak in memes and act like cliches from bad teen shows.

kek, but you're still in the thread?

True, but you observe a group of friends and they don't sound like this, they sound like a group of people who are friends.

>It's Smallville but with Supergirl
god this is stupid.

Why?

Um, no. Not really.

>name drop Darth Bader in an aspirational context
I've always looked up to Margaret Sanger, myself. I mean, one progressive hero's as good as the next, amirite?

>Posting images when storytime isn't finished yet
user pls.

That dude took the chance to pull up that cheerleader's skirt.

I approve

Because other than having a vagina, one of the main thing that differentiated Supergirl from Superman was that she actually lived in Krypton and has memories there. I'd accept it if this was an Elseworld where Clark's a teenage girl in the present, but Kara? It just doesn't work for me. Also, we have had the fucking "Teenage Clark has no idea what the fuck his powers are" story for the nth time

They are just retelling superman. Swapped her origin with his. its bizarre.

It is an elseworld though, right? The ongoing Supergirl isn't anything like this.

haha. wat. ground literally opens up?

please call it a sinkhole, not an earthquake at least..

Considering that Dolly Parton is county music's biggest feminist and a huge supporter of LGBT causes, they probably should've named this "badass dyke" something else

The end, hope you guys enjoyed.

Man this happened in the preview too and I don't get how you don't get it. They're not insulting Dolly Parton, it's just that she isn't Dolly Parton. They aren't saying the dyke is any more important or right than the traditional country girl - it's just that Kara has two friends, one conventional and one unconventional, and both of them appear more sure of themselves than she is. In all likelihood, they are just as unsure of themselves but that's not what she sees.