So why was he considered the bad guy?

So why was he considered the bad guy?

>burns Athens to the ground
>LOL WHAT DID I DO RONG?? :OODDDD :DDD ebin!

he didn't burn Athens, his soldiers did

>tfw you find out Sparta was real

He promoted degeneracy.

Soldiers follow orders

A man chooses.
A slave obeys.

Western propoganda

And? If I told you to punch yourself and you did it, who's to blame for you punching yourself?

You mean (((Western propaganda)))
I remember this movie just came out when Bush and (((co))) were planning to invade Iran, but the financial crisis kinda of fucked their plans, fortunately for the based Persians. This is pretty much the most blatant piece of propaganda Hollywood has produced in the last decade.

The absolute madman

Because the story was told from a Spartan point of view. Personally, I'd take life in the Persian Empire over life in Sparta any day, knowing what they were like.

You would have been killed if you were born in Sparta because you are an autist.

kek'd

"Based persians" lol, ever step foot inside Tehran? Just as pozzed as any Amerikwan city

did you ever saw a great kino called Full metal jacket?

Greek propaganda. Reeeeee

And a king commands

>tips fedora

Why was that deformed guy allowed to walk around Sparta?

persian scum is always in the wrong

It's a matter of perspective. He's colored, so he's wrong.

faggot

Because he was muslim

Naphtha can't melt marble columns!

I KEEP IT 300 LIKE THE ROMANS

because he's bald

He was a ten foot tall bronze chad.

The Spartans were manlets who denied their love of boipucci yet openly encouraged strong bulls to fuck their wives so they could have strong sons.

Xerxes was against slavery unlike Sparta where there were 50 slaves for every citizen

Be honest, you'd suck his cock and join his glorious army as a general, wouldn't you?

>480 BC
>muslim

proto-muslim

It's not pozzed at all. All the pozz people get hung from cranes and throw off roof

hairlets, when will they learn?

>ever step foot inside Tehran?
I did, it's cleaner than average western city, feels whiter too because of zero nigs.

Bc he's brazilian. Sup Forums is stupid to think that Jews, Arabs and blacks are a threat. I've been there (Brazil) seven times in my life.

Brazilians are more treacherous and mischievous than Jews, more violent and radical than Arabs and more unpredictable and sexually aggressive than blacks.

They are the real threat.

>leonidas is far shorter than xerxes
>prone to yelling and anger
>delusions of power and control
Was it all just a case of extreme manlet rage?

Me on the left.

ITT: iranians larping as "persians"

>Brazilians
So a bunch of mixed Black/Iberians/Injuns?

This mix and their culture make them so dangerous, user.

Brazil has a population almost as large as US.

>Almost
almost 2/3rds the size

>autistic athenians keep throwing fits and chimping out when Persians just want to civilize these backwards ass barbarians
>whud we din do nuffin, fuck the king of kings though lol

US only has more population because of the Mexican immigrants.

Yes, that's the point user, he's considered the bad guy, but why?