Heroes who have sold out

Heroes who have sold out

What's wrong with selling out? Why do people hate sell-outs so much? I never understood why getting paid is considered a bad thing. I like money, if I had even a tiny grain of talent I'd sell out in a heart eat.

>Crushed under rolling pavement
Those disco guys are probably dead. And all they appeared to be doing was listening to bad music while rollerskating in the streets. I guess noise pollution really is a crime now.

Obligatory

pathetic

It's a matter of being responsible for what you are promoting. People won't get mad if you are paid to star in an ad on how to stop forest fires.

I'm not sure what upset me more, this or making supidahman a jobber

A lot of times, the ones people get mad at are the artists who've built their "image" around anti-establishment and whatnot. It makes their later works come off as insincere.

Oooh so that Dexter's Laboratory short was a spoof of this? I just thought it was some silly nonsequitor

Batman, Spiderman and Superman have been used to sell practically every children's product on earth at some point.

You want to know what's worse? They made mahvel Spiderman a jobber
OVER THE LINE

This has to be one of the most incoherent Hostess ads I've ever seen.

Pretty solid ad.

>Penguin has captured all the fuccbois and keeping them for himself
truly a nefarious villain, not to be trifled with

Funfact, the heroes weren't allowed to actually be shown eating the products they were shilling.
You can clearly see that Hulk was originally drawn eating a fruit pie in the last panel that had to be edited out.

why!?

Superman shook hands with Jared Fogle

So are Nintendo consoles banned in Mega City one?

Nah, nowhere near fun enough. You can actually ask for one in your iso-cube, as it's seen as a form of self-inflicted punishment.