I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED

I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41557010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe her

When will she disavow Harvey Weinstein?

R A P I S T E N A B L E R

Why would she? she's a Harvey girl, she is grateful. I'm glad these skanks who have been riding the feminist meme for so long now getting exposed in public for what they are.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Everyone knew about this years ago, was even joked about on TV. They are just saving face, all of them rich fucks.

>implying anybody thought she wasn't a piece of shit

what are the chances shes a sociopath who lead young girls who trusted her into the cluches of a disgusting jew rapist, just to further her own career?

Maybe, she once refereed to him as God.

>late nite hosts blast trump every fucking night
>wont speak up about a fellow jew

What did they mean by this?

See this photo in a whole new light now.

thank god taytay was never JEWED

The award-winning producer repeatedly invited women to his hotel room for business purposes, it was alleged, and would greet them in the nude or ask them to massage him or watch him shower. The paper said he had reached settlements with at least eight women, including actors and assistants.

Einstein also did the robe thing.

EMAJUN MOI SHAWK

seeing this bitch go down in flames and her legacy being permanently ruined is the best thing that's happened in YEARS. fuck you Marilyn!

You needed these revelations to officially come out to know that he fucks all his actresses? It's been an open secret for years. Anons on Sup Forums have been joking about it for years.

her greatest performance

too bad she can't win an oscar for this

you sure about that?

>famous actress is actually full of shit

now this is really something interesting to think about

>I didn't know I swear

90% of Hollywood are rapist, child molestors, gay, or all of the above. No wonder women in Hollywood hate men so much. They grew up in a fucked up environment where everybody is sucking dick to get film roles

second from the left looks like she's gone under

What's worse?
Being some unimaginable ignorance that you can't see what's happening in front of you, or purposefully letting the abuse of young women happen and staying silent?

Topzozasaurus Rex

How is that abuse? If they didn't get a nice little career, they at least had sex.

A lot of them were just victims of Harvey spotting them at a party and doing shit to them. It's not all casting couch stuff.

Still defends Polanski the pedo

She's a fucking liar. It's common knowledge pretty much every big actor / actress / producer / casting agent etc etc etc engages in this in Hollywood and someone in movies as long as her has heard and seen more than she can even count.

Absolute hypocritical cunt.

>b-b-bbut don pluff!
teehee, you belong in jail bitch

she loves donnie

#iambelieveher

Not much condemnation from Hollywood for Harvey.

>bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41557010
>'Streep told the Huffington Post she was "appalled" by the "disgraceful" news.
She went on to praise "the intrepid women who raised their voices to expose this abuse", calling them "heroes".'
user...

test

test 2

ungrateful cunts.
It's like Bill Cosby : assassinated by his black spiritual children.

me on the left

She has literally called Weinstein "God" before in an Oscar acceptance speech.

There is no way she has known and worked with him and been unaware of everything. She is absolute snake and hypocrite.

Yes, she waited a week to see if this would blow over without her silence in the matter being questioned.

Now that she will look complicit if she keeps her mouth shut any longer, she's suddenly APPALLED...