Anti-Trump Comic for Teachers, Children to Use in Class

breitbart.com/california/2016/09/13/npr-kqed-kids-trump-part-americas-fear-foreigners/

>The comic book slide show, illustrated by Andy Warner, is part of KQED’s series “The Lowdown,” described by the station as “Connecting newsroom to classroom,” and is presented among “lesson plans and education guides” for teachers to use.

>The “lesson” consists of twelve panels, starting with two panels depicting the Republican presidential nominee commenting on Mexican immigrants and proposing to shut down Muslim immigration. It goes on to explain: “Some Americans find his rhetoric alarming, but it follows a long tradition of anti-immigrant public discourse.”

>american education system

More like liberal education system

I can't stop marvelling at the fact that western elites appear to find nothing more abhorrent than the stop of islamic immigration.

KQED
QKED
KEKED

I wonder if our good old friend, Gerorge Soros has something to do with this.

Boy, it's sure silly to be afraid of illegal immigrants exploiting social programs and infrastructure and not paying back into them!

What's the worst that could happen?

This was published by fucking NPR? Jesus Christ.

Lost it at tge 3rd panel. Of course immigration laws should ensure the prosperity of the native population. Is this a joke?

>america was built by immigrants
>we stop immigration as much as possible
I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

our teachers were not allowed too but we went through sorta the same on elementary school with our trump here.. Carl Ivar Hagen, you were 25-30ish or so years ahead...

Teachers shilling against him
>no user you don't vote dat man be bad
all kids vote on him

very illegal indoctrination, sneak indoctrination. If our parents were aware they would have caused hell.

(political neutral, but fucking 68-ers elsewhere as they well no meme these pseudo int's who didn't their hippie uni)

"What's following the law like, Dad?"

>I don't know, son. We're Democrats.

Let's look closely at this for a moment. What are the similarities between the Japanese in 1940 and the Muslims now?

>Both groups contained members sympathetic to enemies of the United States
>No way to tell who is sympathetic and who is not
>Currently in a de facto state of war with above enemies of the United States

The only difference is that there are significantly more documented cases of Muslims being or becoming sympathetic to ISIS and then committing crimes in their name than there were Japanese, and there is no way to know whether or not that was because we acted proactively to stop the Japanese in America from committing them.

So much for neutrality in public schools. These fucks aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

I knew it was getting bad when I had to write papers about feminist theory in English class senior year.

>They're bringing drugs. They're bringing drugs. They're rapists.
>They're rapists

This is where the jew strikes. The quote is actually "Their rapists," suggesting that they're bringing their rapists, not that the Mexicans are rapists.

the only good thing about it is if you know better, you can learn about what they believe AND use it against them in certain cases to manipulate your words and conversations in your favor.

Difference is Muslims actually believe in their bullshit voluntarily while Japs didn't really have much of a choice in believing whether or not their leaders were demigods.

Wow, this is some highly skilled propaganda. This could be danerous unless it's properly refuted. Too tired myself someone will have to do it.

Fortunately they can't vote. All that matter is Trump wins and the current brainwashing public education system can be reformed.

>It's a "Natives sprouted out of the fucking ground" episode

This faggot has the nerve to quote Ben Franklin and not take his advice.

letting in any non-Germanic people was a mistake

>Natives have 10.000 years of family story.
lern2read

the Arizona law just required police to check the immigration status of the people they stopped. That was it.

This educational material comes in physical form? Then it should mysteriously disappear without trace.

Henry Ford was fucking based.

Would someone- ANYONE- please explain to me how the fuck common goddam sense is somehow a fucking pejorative?

You can disable a humans ability to reason simply by making up words and implying all disagreement is irrational hatred.

yeah this was ... they keep getting worse and worse til it all blows.

And sheepnigger guess who they left out here
>History of Nativism in America.
Prolly the whole history of our lands. There will be no mentions of Bolle, Bjarne, Thorfinn, Leif.....
Ef their eru tharna kek... they are niggers!

man I hate this fucking shit and also still this pope after our asses because the greenlanders killed the bishop and turned heathen again after shit turned sour.

FFS these territories here were lived in, logged, hunted, built and we know people moved into markland ther.

DATS FISKUR OKKAR
FISK!

freking pope the biggest fish kike of them all, even worse than fökking kjell inge rokke, basically a whale.

I wonder if the canadians will find krossanes and those places we don't quite know where are yet

(((Warner)))

I dunno this about leaving us out I have not read their shit a bit zzz here

FISK!

I always get annoyed when I see that quote. It's obvious that Trump meant "their rapists" not "they're rapists". The left is just lying to the American people.

Did Europeans spring out of the ground? Or Asians? The injuns have been there long enough to be indigenous to the land.

>i can't wait until Islam is sown into the patchwork of American society

Said no person ever.

>you can't do that!
>did it for 40-50 years prior to JFK's assassination

this is some spooky Brave New World style shit

condition and indoctrinate them while they're young and they'll never question anything you feed them. fuck NPR

>"undocumented"

Into the trash.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING BRUH

Your tax dollars at work

Dropping two atomic bombs on the Japs made them become our allies and make our TV and cars and make anime and video games.

Imagine what great allies the Muslims would be after dropping some atom bombs on Mecca?

>and some i assume, are good people
I'm actually surprised to see them finish the quote.
They usually trim it up to make it sound like Trump is calling ALL Mexicans druggies, criminals, and rapists.

Is this a public or private school? If it's private, they can do what they want.

If it's public, then they can expect a fat lawsuit.

He was pretty on the nose with this one.
It took two world wars to get Germans in America to speak English exclusively.

underrated post

I listened to NPR on the way to and from work

It's like reading a "you rage you lose' thread while I drive.

NPR is the most biased outlet in the mainstream media by a long shot.

If there aren't enough jobs to go around for everyone in the country, it only makes sense to end immigration for people specifically coming for work.
How is this such a difficult concept?

>scare off minority communities
THE HORROR

Most people who right now are voting for trump probably don't even care too much about the fact he's against immigration, and actually care about addressing issues that arise from the immigration instead of denying their existence, which every government seems to be doing.

>the entire world hates you
>somehow you are completely absolved of sin

>when little Jimmy takes the "wrong" message from this and tells Omar to get out of his white America

But that's already happening, why do you think BLM is a thing? Ask any young american about slavery and all they'll talk about is america.
Persecution of jews? Only white people did that.
Racism? Only america is racist, china is totally multi-kulti
etc.

i knew Andy in elementary school. He was nice. Ask me anything...

And did German become the second language of the US? Did Italian?

No, but those beaners are free to make Spanish the second language since learning English is apparently impossible for them. And don't even get me started on the Chinatown chinks that don't speak English.

>immigrants being treated poorly is an american tradition
>they're still coming here for some reason
If it's so fucking awful, maybe we should just close our borders for good. Clearly they only face oppression when they reach our shores.

Why is there so much love for Islam?
I don't get it.

Even if the quote was
>they're rapists
It wouldn't matter because he immediately says
>and some i assume, are good people
Which makes it clear that he isn't calling them all criminals and rapists.

We should just nuke every country in the world so they end up producing anime.

>tfw some white kids in school drew the conclusion that blacks must be inferior if they got enslaved

What lead him down this path and fucked him up?

No idea, as Muslims are actually very conservative

> ((((some)))) Americans

It destroys shit.

we went to a small, far left private montessori school that was rife with this sort of indoctrination. also his dad died when he was pretty young.

Hell, we still have substantial Amish populations that only speak German in the eastern Midwest. Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana all have tons.

Saudi Arabian money

>scapegoats
WE HAD EVERY FUCKING REASON TO HATE THEM JUST LIKE WE HAVE EVERY FUCKING REASON TODAY

Here's something else that pisses me off.

The Statue of Liberty was just a statue. A nice gift.

But just a statue.

This whole bullshit about it being a welcome to immigrants because of its location was concocted.

The Great Colossus, the poem thats featured there depicting America as welcoming foreigners (your tired, your poor) was also written by a Jew

Every goddam time.

In essence, they ruined a fine statues image by re-casting it for their own schemes.

This is what happens when you start letting Jews into literature and media.

>implying this hasn't been happening since the 1950's if not earlier

>far left private montessori
>rife with indoctrination
>dead father figure
Well I'm not surprised. I feel sorry for him now, but I'm still kinda pissed.

>They're bring drugs, they're bringing crime, THEIR rapists ...

Quite the difference when you aren't retarded isn't it

Illegals commited 400,000 violent crimes in Texas alone over a 5 year period..

I mean for fucks sake people

because leftists HATE western, white, European culture and tradition and they will do anything to destroy it.

they are happy with letting in Muslims because they honestly believe that the West is the worst thing to ever happen to the world and they can justify letting in muslms because they are GOOD compared to evil white europeans.

As a non-white, I honestly don't understand the logic (or lack thereof) behind WANTING foreigners in your country.

I like how they use the term scapegoat to completely shift the blame.
They can't fucking conceive that the immigrants might actually be at fault.

Ben is correct.
German and Irish workers were asked to come by the government.
protectionism for local jobs in a economic downturn, this would've stopped a downturn turning into a depression.
KKK is stupid, fair cop.
>jews
great depression made worse by cheap Mexican labor
>pearl harbor
It was easier to put them into an interment camp than monitor the population constantly for spying (America was fighting 2 fucking wars, muh Jap feels)
illegal immigrants don't deserve anything, they should be deported.
Muslim attacks, Muslim immigration halted, seems completely unreasonable.
illegal immigration laws are going to be enforce, southern-border illegals out of Mexico are just the lions share.

Can someone explain why a war time decision nativism?

Can someone explain to me why Ben Franklin was wrong?

They claim nativism fizzles out, which I'm guessing is due to economic factors not due to inherit hatred of others or spontaneous growth of good will.

Liberals want to stop nativism? Help create some fucking jobs. That's what Trump is proposing, so he's literally against the root cause of nativism.

>Said no person ever.
Sadly I'm sure plenty of cucks have said it.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.
On one hand, the amish are pretty great.
On the other hand, I'd like the entire US to have the traditional glory it had in Franklin's time.

>it's a we need to make our political agenda and personal opinions mandatory education for young children episode

Fuck I hate these cunts.

It's reached a whole new level now. They're not twisting his words, they're accurately representing him. But they're making sure that you're thinking about what he says "The right way" before they let you read it.

This would probably work on most of the fucks I deal with day to day, but they're using it on children? This is reprehensible.

This is like those pages from that Captain America comic. "He's saying all the right things but he's the bad guy so you have to disagree with him"

It destroys the West. They're either trying to destroy us or
they're just in it for themselves.

Well said.

>when mexico sends us their people,
>they aren't sending the best.

>They're bringing drugs.
>They're bringing crime.
>They're rapists.

TRUMP 2016

>Implying Benjamin Franklin, Trump of the 18th century, was wrong about immigrants
Hold me back nigga

Why do they hate themselves so much? Who started this?

>the italians are the reason the KKK were form

this isn't merely propaganda this is falsehood and lies.

>Italians

I'm pretty positive more people were killed by mob-related activities than wops that were ever killed by the "le klan".

>Jews

None of this shit ever happened, Henry Ford just ran a newspaper, but of course it wouldn't be a discrimination list without God's chosen, would it?

Which Captain America comic are you talking about?

>NPR is the most biased outlet in the mainstream media by a long shot.
NO NO NO, REALITY HAS A LIBERAL BIAS, DRUMPFTARD

Klan has barely killed anybody.
It's really astounding how small its kill count is despite the supposed
>millions of members

>brainwashing the next generation already
Americans are so fucking cucked.