So, Mr. Teeth, where are you?

Why did your page get shut down?

What the actual fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Dead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

The dollar bills that have been floating around with "Bow to the Federal Beast" on them, as well as Baphomet, corporate logos, Trump/Clinton and arabic symbols. There's also a timer on badselfeater dot com that goes off in a day.

they're on Godlikeproductions.

I can't wait until they sell you your their product so we don't have to hear about this stupid shit anymore.

I know where he is.

Get ready folks.

>Sup Forums falls for viral marketing once again
You faggots should all just

>get ready folks...
for what?
Oh yeah;

>FOR OUR FANTASTIC OFFER OF ***20% OFF*** of our band's album (limited edition box set WITH A **FREE** kick ass, Mr Teeth artwork T-shirt, for YOU...the truly dedicated, unique type of person who will appreciate our message!

you faggots and your viral marketing ARG happenings never learn.

>rope people in to spend time and emotional investment in some game
>make them feel a part of "something"
>surprise!!! That something is our band;s new project!!
>now people might be pissed, but spent so much time and feel a deep attachment to the end result of the game
>buy the album and t-shirt and/or see the movie (or just rage about the band and act as even more free advertising)

tools

Like I said....get ready

Banksy ?!

Any ways my bugout bag is all set and ready to go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

All make sense with Project Blue Waffle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Dead

If this turns out to just be a prank or a marketing/art stunt I will be so fucking pissed.

second

fuck off with this viral marketing fake shit

Rev up those pissed feels, because that's exactly what it is

>edgy shitlord
>shitty cicada cabal
oh good god Sup Forums. The fuck are you on anons?

fuck this bullcrap, its just a fucking ARG! One of the worst i ever saw. Fuck cicada, fuck 3301, fuck their cabal, fuck them all!

>if

...it's almost like you are so young/sheltered that you've never seen shit like this before!

NIN Year Zero album release... The BEAST ARG for (((SPEILBERG'S))) A.I. film, etc etc etc etyoureallfuckingretarded

This. Read the fucking AR thread. People being told it's just to sell shit on eBay are replying with 'oh well lol I had fun and I'll buy one of those bills because the imagery is cool!'

It's incredible that people keep falling for this shit.