GUCCIFER 2.0 DNC LEAK

Guccifer just dropped 600MB worth of new shit on the DNC.

ufile.io/7dc58

Get digging!

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/09/13/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-350
barackobama.com/faq/
geneva.usmission.gov/2014/06/26/biography-ambassador-pamela-hamamoto-permanent-representative-to-the-united-nations-in-geneva/
archive.is/Zlhfo
bbg.gov/who-we-are/our-leadership/senior-management/richard-lobo/
dropfile.to/FJrlGRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous bread

Bump. Anons start digging!

anything good?
I found shit, other than a million names and addresses

>at least 6 million jews

they're blaming russia for the hack

natalia is innocent

Need some anons help to archive previous thread.

t. mobilefag

If you thought "Jews is evil" was a meme, apologize right now.

IT'S HAPPENING!

They are shitting their pants, they already blame Russia. Is there another batch of leaks in the upcoming days? Seems so according to wikileaks but can't put my finger on what it could be...

Ghost is about to call up the donors

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/09/13/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-350

Key include parenthesis

Remember: The DNC email leak talked about trading donations for ambassadorships.

www.opensecrets.org/news/2016/07/leaks-show-dnc-asked-white-house-to-reward-donors-with-slots-on-boards-and-commissions/

The attached image shows the top donors who are/were/became ambassadors.

Yo I'm downloading rn on school network via Von, gonna take like 4 hours. We need to get a mega with individual files n shit. Dis too much n shit.

Questions.

Are the dollar amounts lifetime totals or from one year? Some of those people been dead awhile. What's the date on the file?

What does OFA raised mean? Is OFA running fundraisers? Their financial disclosure only shows about $500k donated to them this year.

Their FAQ says they don't get involved with elections or partisan politics.

barackobama.com/faq/

>Am I just being autistic with this OFA shit? Something seems wrong with it but I don't know enough.

>Pamela Hamamoto paid $605,000 and then this happened.
geneva.usmission.gov/2014/06/26/biography-ambassador-pamela-hamamoto-permanent-representative-to-the-united-nations-in-geneva/

If someone were to post emails, I totally don't have a crawler for them

URGENT for True Capitalist Radio

get the phone number for the Jeh Johnson surrogate donor. He is going to call live on air

We need to sort these out based on their

> donation date
> amount
> appointment date

This would be an example of p2p right?

how new is this stuff? 2012 is the most recent document date i can find

Now we know how the elites took/have so much power.

1 hour old

This

archive.is/Zlhfo

Ctrl + F:

Huma
Putin
Foundation
Sleep
Sick
Bernie
Taco

>What's the date on the file?
Some user in the previous thread said 2008, with the last modification made in 2010.

Oh look, it's nothing.

Drumpf fags on suicide watch LOL.

OFA is organizing for america, later reorganized as Organizing for Action, the "grassroots arm" of Obama for America.

I think it's current because it talks about caps, which they'll shelf future donations into past years if they have "room" to.

HAPPENING

Ghost calling DNC numbers!

Guccifer is in jail, dumb nigger

Fuck user you guys killed it. Ghost is rip. Fuck you pony fags

bump

>Caren Lobo gave $716,000 and then this happened to her husband, Richard Lobo...
bbg.gov/who-we-are/our-leadership/senior-management/richard-lobo/

He wants to ragequit instead

Ghost confirmed for controlled opposition.

GET THE FUCKING JOHNSON NUMBER QUICK

bump

Anyone have an alternate link? The ufile link is no longer working.

fucking bronies.

>Hillary literally on her deathbed.
kek

>Guccifer
HE WAS ARRESTED

Only thing he can be dropping is his soap in jail.

>Throughout the 1990s, Ambassador Hamamoto worked as an investment banker at Goldman, Sachs & Co. in New York and San Francisco and at Merrill Lynch & Co. in Los Angeles. More recently, she has served as a valued trustee and advisor to prominent educational institutions in California.

Who could have expected that?

But then I' read:

>In February 2015, U.S. Mission Geneva launched The Future She Deserves, an initiative that has been driving collaboration and creative problem-solving in the areas of gender-based violence, adolescent girls’ health, economic empowerment, and leadership opportunities. And on July 1, 2015, Ambassador Hamamoto, Michael Moller (Director-General of the United Nations Office at Geneva, UNOG), and Women@TheTable joined forces to launch Geneva Gender Champions, a leadership network bringing together key decision-makers to break down gender barriers. As of mid-2016, 115 Ambassadors, heads of International Organizations and leaders of other Geneva-based institutions had signed on as Geneva Gender Champions, making specific commitments on behalf of their organizations to advance gender equality.

OH CMON

I'll take here innocence any day of the week

>Bloody shitty underwear collector
He says that like its a bad thing

tfw paragraphs of bergs and steins

>2016
>Not realizing "guccifer 2.0" is a Russian intelligence front

Not that it means Crooked Hillary aint crooked

"2.0"

It's shut down from my end, can someone set up a mirror?

Numerous security researchers suspect Guccifer 2.0 is a front for Russian intelligence services. Digital forensic investigations of the DNC and DCCC hacks have led cybersecurity firms to blame Moscow-backed hackers for both digital intrusions.

The Obama administration has yet to publicly blame the Kremlin, although officials reportedly have "high confidence" that Moscow was involved. Russian President Vladimir Putin flatly denies any involvement.

Tuesday's release is the first data dump from Guccifer 2.0 since an Aug. 31 release of a cache of documents that included primers for Democratic candidates on hot-button issues such as the Black Lives Matter movement, the Islamic State and immigration. The leak outraged Black Lives Matters leaders, who called the memo a "placating response" to the movement.

Guccifer 2.0 initially burst into the spotlight by posting the DNC’s internal vulnerability file on nominee Hillary Clinton and personal data on the DNC’s donors. Later, the hacker released the personal email addresses and phone numbers of nearly all House Democrats and their staffers, causing chaos for members and their aides.

Tuesday's documents regarding the DNC’s information technology setup include several reports from 2010 purporting to show that the committee’s network passed multiple security scans.

In total, the latest dump contains more than 600 megabytes of documents. It is the first Guccifer 2.0 release to not come from the hacker’s WordPress account.

How about that CFC column?

Combined Federal Campaign?
Controlled Foreign Corporation?
Clinton Foundation Charity?

> says it's nothing
> info was just released
at least wait until enough time has passed for your conclusion to be reasonable....

Same here. The link in the OP is no longer working.

With the data provided so far in the prior thread, I don't know what the donation dates were.

The list itself is sorted by donation large to small. The number on the left shows their position on the list. So, #3 would be the third largest donor, etc.

Down for any1 else?

Luckily just got downloading before it went offline

You're the one being dumb here, Guccifer 2.0 is out and about, free as a bird.

2.0 you fuckwit

So many jews.

No wonder why we look so bad overseas, all of our embassadors are shitty corrupt elite who just bought their way into the job.

It's down for me.

>Twenty dumps later
>Expecting the 21st dump to have something meaningful

Mirrors Please?

GET A FUCKING MIRROR UP PEOPLE!

I bet combined federal campaign is a pool they will then donate from.

You guys have tried this before. It's a dog that won't hunt.

You keep trying to blame the russians. But you never try to deny that any of the information isn't true.

In other words... ya, we're corrupt, but you shouldn't do anything because a bad person exposed us.

I will try and mirror it once it's downloaded and hope i don't end up shooting myself and throwing myself into a river

> being this imbecilic
timing motherfucker, do you even? You'll see shill...

holy shit you are right. where do i upload it?

Shit the jews took it down already. On my mobile cant help.

MIRROR NEEDED

REMINDER TO UNPLUG NETWORK CARD WHEN OPENING PDF

I'd like to know why, on the Total column, six down (Grinstein RIP) is there a notation? What is in that notation?

Whereto?

>all of those (((surnames)))

What do you mean by this?

Someone who got it upload it to mega pls

Fuggg

dems fail at critical thought 101

still downloading even though site doesn't work

Anywhere? Somewhere we can all get it.

Here is just this file

dropfile.to/FJrlGRY

mega.nz

>timing
This meme again? Waiting for "Strategic moments" is codeword for "Bluffing until you hopefully hack more information"

>mods sliding and 404'ing guccifer breads

Really does spark my neurons

Forgot pic

why would you do something so absurd and ridiculous for no reason?

a billion people suddenly trying to access a 600 MAGAbyte data dump. That should work.

Its still workin for me

>skibergsetinwitzweiser
oy fuckin VEY

God speed you British bastard

Got any decent mirror sites

mega 2shared 4shared?

CTR bot spotted

create a torrent

is anyone else getting winrar saying every file is corrupt?

how about here:

Damn it Denmark hurry the fuck up

big thanks

He was feeling depressed lately.

Mmm... nice picture!
Nah, forget it. I think we have a "lost in translation" thing going on.

Uploading to mega.nz now give it 15 mins

s-slide