HAPPENING: CZECH NATIONALIST BOMBS EUROPEAN QUARTER IN BRUSSELS: CALLS END TO EU

CZECH NATIONALIST 'MISHOVY SILENOSTI' SETS OFF CAR BOMB OUTSIDE OF EU BUILDING IN BRUSSELS, AT LEAST 1000 DEAD
CALLING FOR END TO THE EU
WHAT WILL HE STRIKE NEXT?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MishaCZLP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof?

hm

kill yourself

MOOOOOOODS

czech nationalist? more like CZECH MY DUBS

>calls

Does he play Pokemon Go every day?

>brussels
>in europe
>europeans confined to one quarter of the city

holy shit you guys are more cucked than i thought possible!

Nice link faggot

He sent the call to Mr. Ben Ghazis house.... Im worried.....

PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE

PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE

You don't make up fake happenings on Sup Forums. Permaban this faggot.

Further investigation has revealed that the white nationalist Mishovy Silenosti's attack on Brussels was assisted by internationally recognised terror syndicate kingpin 'Sam Hyde'.

>MISHOVY SILENOSTI

He must be stopped. First he had ties to the hacker known as Sup Forums and now the Czech national Silenosti???

> bombing
> 1000+ dead
really?

Hi Satan

FUCK THIS HAPPENING
IRA JUST BOMBED THE BRITISH EMBASSY IN DUBLIN
GET IN HERE LADS

Top kek OP

youtube.com/user/MishaCZLP

Thank you I try

who is this cutie and why should we meme him

Actually if an Oklahoma-style bombing were to take place in front of the European Commission building in Brussels in the middle of the work day, then yes, you might realistically get 1000+ dead.

GUYS
AN INSIDER CONTACT HAS SENT ME THIS PICTURE
THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET GOING
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Can you stop with this autistic annoying retard already. I've had enough of him already there is absolutely no need to bring attention to him.

Nobody and nothing needs to be memed. He's enough of a cancer tumour already. We really don't need it to leak outside czechia and slovakia.

HOLY FUCK GUYS, BREIVIK HAS ESCAPED AND SHOWS SIGNS OF CYBERNETIC ENHANCEMENT, HE'S SHOOTING SWASTIKA-SHAPED BULLETS AT EVERY CHILD IN NORWAY, WHILE HIS PENIS EXTENDS INFINIETLY INSIDE OUR PRIME MINISTERS PUSSY!!!