Is PTSD a real thing or are kikes pussifying our own veterans

is PTSD a real thing or are kikes pussifying our own veterans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWHbF5jGJY0
youtube.com/watch?v=S7Jll9_EiyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PTSD was a lie invented by Jewish psychologists to demoralise the West
It has invoked a fear to serve that reduced the efficiency of our armies, and is just one piece of the giant Jewish puzzle

PTSD is a real thing. By you wouldn't know.

>PTSD was a lie invented by Jewish psychologists
so much this

>Killing someone
12.5% PTSD from event
>Being Tortured
4.2% PTSD from event
>Witnessing an assault or persecution of Jews
39.6% got PTSD from event

it's very real and down the ages has been named a lot of things. it used to be called shell shock. then it was called battle fatigue. not it is PTSD. it is recorded throughout wartime. if you've seen some shit, it's hard to get out of your head and you change. jews have nothing to do with it.

not = now

My dad went to Vietnam. He got ptsd pretty hard. My mother says his best friend exploded next to him. He scream in his sleep at night sometimes. I'm inclined to believe it's a real thing.

you obv can't read your own info

witness beaten>witness jews persecuted

BTFO by your own shitty graph, how stupid are you ?

What is that on her arm

It's been known about for centuries.
War is brutal man.

>witness beaten>witness jews persecuted
don't be so insensitive

an actual human beaten is more traumatizing than a jew getting beaten

youtube.com/watch?v=IWHbF5jGJY0

Ignore the icryeverytime music, this is a video of ww1 soldiers. Please respect the soldiers who actually have ptsd, i cant even imagine how gruesome trenched warfare must of been.

PTSD is real, but what has veen driving our vets to suicide is the hopeless situation Obama created for them. May as well blow your brains out when you get back home, because it is not the home you left. There is nothing for you except "thank you for your cervix" and isolation.

Actually, it's 22.

PTSD is real when you're actually traumatized by someone, unlike the fucking SJWs who say they have PTSD.

It's real. It's a bit of a catchall term though seeing as it affects people in different ways. It's just a coping mechanism for the brain which has been taken too far.

T. wakes up screaming

my grampa got PTSD from jews trying to blow him up in israel, everything wrong with my family is literally the fault of kikes

Your qt reminds me of my qt.

>t. wakes up screaming
Eh, can we have some more details?

>week after father comes back from afghanistan
>driving around with him
>plastic bag in the street
>he slows up
>comes to a complete stop a couple yards out from the bag
>shakes his head
>laughs
>damn forgot where I was for a second
you tell me

>being rape
>men
>0%
>you will never be rape by a german nurse

>an actual human beaten is more traumatizing than a jew getting beaten
then irrelevant to your former statement :
>PTSD was a lie invented by Jewish psychologists
>so much this

You're not even thinking right now

It's definitely real but people play fast and loose with what PTSD actually is

The battlefield can you you up m8

However the term itself has been pussfyed, now everyone that faces a mildly hard experience can be diagnosed with it.

>you tell me
Old habits die hard. Nothing fucking special here. Please, go read definition of PTSD first.

Mos def it is real. They just didn't have a name for it in the 40s. They thought JD Salinger "just went crazy" when he had, in fact, gone through some of the most traumatic events of WWII. Catcher in the Rye is classic PTSD literature and triggers liberals.

9 years in the military. Seen some fucked up shit. Don't care for it.

Made me a better person than when i joined up but every now and again your subconscious just wants to remind you of it.

Other mates now have very short fuses or have really bad OCD.

It hits people in different ways. The waking up screaming one is actually one of the easiest ones I think, just means I don't sleep well.

It's been proven that most of these videos were deliberately staged

Do you not experience it until well after everything is over? No signs of it coming shortly after the event that supposedly caused the trauma?

You people are retarded
PTSD is very real and has always been a problem for war veterans
>b-but muh mythos and legends said people loved to fight fucking jews pussifing muh culture
news flash: fairytales didnt actually happen
faggots

Supposedly if you deal with the trauma correctly close to the time it doesn't happen. There are processes in place now for the lads when they come back from Ops which seem to be helping.

PTSD isn't really viable nowadays but shit lad WW1 level shit would anyone up.

I don't know if you guys ever seen that King of the Hill episode where Cotton Hill freaks out and sees some gook Jap soldiers attacking him when they were really just innocuous Asians?

Yeah. My grandfather had that same kind of episode when we went to a pharmacy and asked to speak to the manager, who was Asian. He just started freaking out and screamed charlie over and over again. They called the cops on him and poor guy had to spend a night in jail with dindus.

Most fucking retarded shit i've ever read in a while on Sup Forums.

PTSD is the result of getting redpilled at supersonic speeds.

All the lies you believed in become clear in seconds and when your sole existance is based on those you'll never become normal again.

Is it the loss of comrades that triggers it in most cases?

>A man with PTSD

It's not something you pick up on the internet

In many cases yes. In other cases it's just seeing something your brain refuses to process at the time.

The WW1 stuff must've been horrendous because a lot of those lads went there and then. Almost unimaginable.

Just as an addendum: Those deployed at home on operations (Northern Ireland for example) are massively at risk of PTSD because of the surroundings being so everyday, the brain won't accept the reality in front of it when the person tries to recount what happened. It will only do so on its own terms and timeline.

damn netherlands that actually a good way to explain it. shit gets real and you're never the same ever again. you can't be. you just spend the rest of your life trapped inside your mind reliving the same event over and over until you feel like you're about to go crazy. and you can't talk to most people about it because they'll never be able to understand it and the people that do understand don't want to talk about it. so you spend all your free time and money plying yourself with the vicodin/xanax/ambien/whiskey cocktail and just hope you wake up tomorrow. but then when you do wake up you wish you hadn't and then just decide if today is the day you're going to kill yourself. but you don't and then you get disgusted with yourself because you didn't have the balls to end it and you sink even lower. i don't recommend getting ptsd kek

i was following my 3 friends home from a party one night when i watched them smash head on into a dump truck and they all slowly died.
this was about 7 years ago but i was diagnosed with ptsd months after. i saught help when my sister ended up dying from cancer and the entire funeral was like a dream to me. its a strange feeling i cant really describe. im typically just spaced out and my focus is pretty much anywhere else than it needs to be. occasionally ill have outbursts of emotion which are irrational and dont really make any sense

It's definitely a real thing. Put anxious teens like to grab the title for themselves to gain attention for themselves. They see it as a positive thing instead of the negative thing it really is. It's very overused and now harms actual people who have it because people think they're like the rest, being pussies. Now, there are actual teens and kids out there who are being neglected and abused daily, but they usually don't seek attention because they don't think they need it.

PTSD is like ADD

They're real, but that doesn't mean that everybody who claims to have it, and that everybody who diagnoses it, is in fact correct. There's the real deal and bullshit too.

PTSD is kind of like "Temporary Insanity".

It's a medical condition invented by lawyers.

>is PTSD a real thing

Ya, although it was originally called shell shock.

It's a legitimate reaction to traumatic stimulus. What is wrong about it is how the Jews portray it.

If you have post traumatic stress, it really just means you have lived through a fucked up situation and you have either learned valuable lessons from it or you are having a really shitty time processing it.

I have been a party to a number of crazy things, up to and including witnessing a murder. I have come to terms with these experiences and now I work as an emergency first responder.

Much of how you treat the condition is how you cope with what has happened.

>traumatic stimulus
Just when I though PTSD was too abstract, a fucking leaf....

Oh my god that is horrible. I'm sorry for all your losses user.

This.

Tumblr has abused the fucking shit out of the term.

8 years army combat medic fag here. 1 tour in iraq. Had to collect the human remains of some friends. Responded to ieds targeting polling stations in 2010. Wake up screaming/flailing sometimes, not that often though. Mostly, find it hard to concentrate or talk to people. Hate my hands feeling wet and slimy. Choking noises. I have a lot less patience now, lose my shit a lot more often. Drink a good bit. I think it's just, seeing that shit, you end up with mortality on the mind a lot more. That, and once you learn to live day by day in a warzone, you never turn that off. The scanning, the exits. You just do it. I think there's also something in, you made the decision to go and do it. At some point, you go to this place in your head where you're not living, you're just surviving. You don't want to die, but you've accepted it if it happens, and maybe you don't care either way. I've been caught in this thing for a while now, back and forth between an existential crisis (why the fuck bother anymore) and just plain destruction, mostly self destruction, see how far I can go before it all comes off the rails.

It's something that sneaks up on you.

it's real. it shrinks the brain, and that is a measurable, observable phenomenon. it's also proof that human rights exist, since brains don't shrink from stress in less stressful environments

Do you want a fucking list, you dumb fucking Polack?

how about you go fucking kill yourself

'traumatic stimulus' basically just means 'any experience you have that causes trauma'

My father in law was a Sargeant in the Army during Vietnam, he tells me PTSD was something made up by the liberals to make people feel victimized. He said nobody worth a shit ever got it. it was the burn out hippies who came down with it. Saem with Agent Orange, it was a creative of the hippies to vilify the military. Agent Orange is essentially Round Up which is a weed killer still sold in stores to this day...

Ya. Trauma. I get it.

Thank you for your service.

Get help. There's more to life than thinking over your death.

Basically a couple things can happen.

In case you earlier swallowed some huge blue pills and see their world crumble, they'll get immediate resistance and cannot continue. It just doesn't seem real anymore. When you get back to your old neighborhood you'll be forever scarred by the red pills and generally live a shitty life.

Those who are able to take that red pill will have no trouble with their new reality. However, when they return home and they live in their new reality, but their neighborhood is still in their old reality. This gives huge conflict and random outbursts can happen, for this reason there are real checks on PTSD as they become a danger to their neighborhood.

And then there's the guys who were redpilled to start with and only get confirmation. They don't get any problems with PTSD and live a happy life.

how was PTSD treated or named in ancient times?
I mean, of course Vikings, Barbarians, Romans, Medieval Knights, etc... had a lot of psychopaths in their ranks, but the majority must have been quite normal, so how did they just not lose their shit at nights after a bloody battle?
I mean, it would be hard to not find any documentation of PTSD before WWI, and it would also be terrible knowing that you could in fact survive but come back crazy and unable to function in society.

Anyways, I know that one brand of Chilean Special Forces has to go through some fucked up shit during training to see who breaks and who continues to function under pressure. The guys that make it through are still 'normal' but have a difficult time maintaining relationships with woman (high divorce rates and are known for beating women), drink more than they should, they are awkward socially, etc...

I don't know if that happens elsewhere (it should), but I guess I've thought it is like a mini-PTSD effect.