Why are nigs so toxic? Is it biological? Sociological? Something in between? Why does nig culture glorify crime?

Why are nigs so toxic? Is it biological? Sociological? Something in between? Why does nig culture glorify crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyc.gov/html/ceo/downloads/pdf/ceo_poverty_measure_2005_2012.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/seven_major_felony_offenses_2000_2014.pdf
archive.is/G3ezG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for interest.

My guess is a hefty mix of nature and nurture. Primal unevolved genes plus a shit culture

>wew lad

Could that be why the blacks in England tend to be less shit than the ones here? (from what I've seen anyway)

I've noticed that too. I think that's due to the better nurture factor. That is, being more of a minority (less nigs to emulate) which encourages assimilation rather then having their own "neighborhoods" that become literal trash. Also nigs are more pissed at murica cause we had more slaves cause we have so much land

Low IQ. That's really it.

It's not a black problem, it's a poor problem.

But that doesn't explain why they don't have BLACK LIVES MATTUH in England

No, it's a nigger problem.

In New York City, the largest city in the United States (so any claims of cherry-picking are immediately debunked) blacks are 23% of the population, 24% of those living in or near poverty, yet 57% of all violent crime offenders.

nyc.gov/html/ceo/downloads/pdf/ceo_poverty_measure_2005_2012.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/seven_major_felony_offenses_2000_2014.pdf

American niggers are a commodity.

By selling their culture (((we))) can legally control them without slavery.

They do...

archive.is/G3ezG

>implying nigger culture hasn't corrupted the mainstream and society as a whole

don't kid yourself broseph

They do but apparently a lot of them are rich white kids who want to feel good about themselves by shutting down airports and roads for the sake of nonissues.

Did you see the title? "And our work here is just starting." BLM in England is nothing compared to what it is here. I mean, technically they had a march in Japan once, but I would say Japan has a BLM problem.

Shit, I meant to say wouldn't, not would

genes adapted to living for today rather than planning for tomorrow

Lot of truth to this statement friend.

>we migrated and so had to evolve
>shitskins stayed in the jungle and didn't have any catalyst for change, just fucked and niggered about till they died of malaria or nigger tribe wars

Whites domesticated ourselves to live in society and blacks are just tamed and belong in tribes.

they are just missunderstood

>sweden

checks out

There are undoubtably genes that control the level of "passions" (anger, lust, jealousy).

High levels of these
+ low levels of self control
+ inability to forgo immediate gratification
for a greater future goal
+ double shot of Testosterone

Trips of truth

Whites and non-nigger races culture and history evolved for thousands of years until now.
Niggers were just tribal Africans up until a few hundred years ago , and had never gotten past that stage. They act like animals only a few hundred years is not enough to wipe away tribal mindset. Considering or organizations like the DNC and BLM , they could be mentally tribal forever.

Those are some nice digits

they are parasitic animal that specialize in mimicing human behavior
its so good they can fool ~50% of our society

you know national geographics reports about spiders who infiltrate ant colonies with pheromons and rythmic movemens? yea you think how stupid can this ants be? just look at us.

> Why does nig culture glorify crime?

Their culture was replaced by the mainstream media with a version of black-fundamentalism.... much in the same way the CIA trained Tim Ossman.

Hunter-gatherer time preference.

It is bio and socio - I have plenty of african coworkers who are balanced and pleasent people, at least in the office.

Not a good question to ask of people who never leave their room.

Don't assume that evolution is a straight line.
Don't assume that it means more creative, or intelligent, or athletic.

In tropical locales, disease is a far bigger pressure than predators or climate. This is why niggers reproduce with multiple partners, and often. Genetic variation and mutation is more important for survival, along with extreme fecundity.

People in less temperate climates became better served by having fewer children and investing more resources into their rearing.

The best way for a nog to pass on his genes was to impregnate as many different women as possible, as often as possible. That meant no long term investment, no real families, no invention, just eating and fucking.

This is why everywhere niggers congregate comes to resemble African “civilization”. They're like beavers building a dam to make a habitat they can tolerate.

Those strong enough to take what they want, lacking any morals about killing family or friends, and willing to fuck a baby into anything that moves are most likely to pass on their genes.

This lifestyle discourages the continuation of mutations that might lead to creativity because your brother Trayvon is using the same amount of energy and time you expend on creativity and invention to fuck hoes and make babies. When ebola, or super-malaria, or whatever hits your village, he has more, and most important, more genetically diverse children than you do.

His children survive, yours don’t.

The only reason niggers thrive in white societies is because we feed, clothe, and shelter them, and try to force them to stop killing each other.

Shit, the only reason their population is growing exponentially in Africa is because dumb fuck white people feed them. Take that away and they’ll fall back to manageable levels in two generations. See: Zimbabwe.

Holy shit you're right