Really makes your mind enter a higher state of consciousness

>really makes your mind enter a higher state of consciousness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
contrakrugman.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What media is this? Is Sup Forums now all media everywhere? Because last I checked the only media shilling for Trump are Fox News and niche sites like breitbart

(((Paul Krugman)))

A kike being dishonest?

I fucking hate (((Krugman)))

Sad truth is he probably believes it to be true.

Any news that isn't hurting Trump, is seen as promoting Trump.

>pro trump
>objectively

lol

What alternate dimension does he live in

How do I move there

Krugman used to be good.

What happened?

When has krugman ever been good? Pre college?

In my break room at work there are three big screens going with the news on it and everytime I'm on break there are three different TVs with three different news networks trying their best to trash trump in unison. It's actually quite amusing. Sometimes on go in sites like cnn, salon Huff po etc just for a laugh. This kike is off his meds if he honestly believes this.

>Krugman

Before Obama, I think. He used to lay out pretty good economic analysis. With his own liberal biases, but kept fairly well in check. At some point he jumped on a bandwagon.

is krugman cursed? its like every word that comes out of his mouth is blatantly false and literally the opposite of reality.

the jew universe of "what ever is good for jews is true"

At this point, I'm willing to believe that the media is secretly working for Trump. Everything they say just makes him stronger, these NWO guys aren't normally this bad at their jobs.

I just watched somethin similar on BBC. They said that Hillary is a lot open about her medical conditions and tax returns. They interviewed reporters from WaPo

Some take this dumb lunatic as a serious economoist.

Honestly though, he used to be a really good economist. He's a card carrying liberal, but he gave Bill Clinton as hard a time as he ever did Dubya.

At some point during the Obama administration he went full shill. I'm seriously curious as to what happened. Maybe the cynicism got to him.

>He used to lay out pretty good economic analysis
>At some point he jumped on a bandwagon

You grew up.

Not joking when saying he dindu nuffin before, now he's turned into a shill. Sad

>keynesian
>good

Pick one

I really think it's a bit more than me having a more developed sense of what counts as good economics.

I appreciated the fact that he ripped into all sides. Are you sure you're not just painting your impression of his history based on this one (admittedly ridiculous and damning) article?

I didn't read the article or have an opinion on it.

What do you subscribe to?

Most of them are grayhairs. Technology and information delivery is starting to outpace their efforts. That's why they brought in Zuckerberg, but even he can't keep up.

But you've read many of his other articles, I presume? And as such, have an informed opinion to back up your claims? I'm sure you must.

>((((Krugman))))

I read his economics books, not the popular ones, but the scientific ones. They are crap, he betrays his readers in a vicious way, he does never fully explain the limits of his theory. Every decent Economicst knows how bad the macro economic predictions are, and he completly fails to mention it. He ignores better methodes like game theory and statistical economics.

>why can't the UN just take over the internet so the media can be ((((objective)))) again?

>Sad truth is he probably believes it to be true.

"It's not a lie. It was true, in my mind!"
t. (((Rosenblat)))

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

>many
Last time I read something from Krugman, he was shilling for Obama during the '08 election. Anyone who thinks printing money is okay, and has actual influence, AND thinks it doesn't cause inflation, should be snuffed.

reverse psychology

Fair enough.

contrakrugman.com

>Why is the media so pro trump?

Well, lets stop all of the mainstream mass media companies from existing then.

reminds me of this

>article

Shit is basically a kikebook post.

He's right. Just look at the appalling coverage of Hillary's "health scare". She has a minor illness and yet the media is acting like she's on her deathbed. Meanwhile they give Trump a free pass on all the horrible shit he's saying.

she collapsed and was dragged into a car. If it was Trump, it would still be the headline today.