Kid Who Uploaded Mass Killing Video Game Simulations Goes to School and Commits Suicide

The tragedy at Cedar Rapids Jefferson took a horrifying turn Monday afternoon as discovery of the victim’s ghoulish YouTube channel spread across social media. At the time of this writing the mentioned YouTube account remains active and provides startling insight into what the victim’s mentality may have been in the days and months leading to the horrible events last Friday.

Concerned parents have accused traditional media in Cedar Rapids, specifically KCRG News, of not reporting that Jefferson may have narrowly avoided a mass shooting event.
On Thursday a video was uploaded of the victim walking through the busy halls of Jefferson High School with school in session. It served as a stark contrast to previous content from the user.

>The victim has several video game clips uploaded on the account that portray simulated school shootings and other acts of mass murder. Supportive viewers often complimented the minor on the realism of his virtual killing in the comment section.

>Most of the 17 videos uploaded on the account are shot from the perspective of a gunman, running through an academic setting and killing unarmed people. The suicide victim was an avid video gamer having racked up well over 1,000 gaming hours in the Steam Community.

Other viewers of the YouTube channel expressed concern when the typically video game oriented theme, was replaced by a real-world first-person walk through of Jefferson on Thursday

>“Don’t do stupid things!” commented one subscriber.

Here's his channel

youtube.com/channel/UCBSH7wstkhJgS_9kkNsU8Sg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaJ-kkQ6ORs
youtube.com/watch?v=gWOadKQJ4PA
youtube.com/watch?v=7eF0cINZh0k
youtube.com/watch?v=Yr4iTX0mghE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>realism
>postal 2

>1000 hours
Pffffffffffffff..

sad, kid had potentials

>1000 hours on steam

fucking casual

lmao

this channel is gold

Sounds like this kid missed a step in his plan

>ghoulish

little green people

he could've achieved greatness but no...

those are goblins, ghouls are zombies

Maybe he just had interest in that subject but also killed himself. Don't demonize him and act like he was going to shoot up a school

>only a thousand hours

lightweight desu

>Don't demonize him and act like he was going to shoot up a school
He went to school to off himself, the faggot should've done it at home

He did nothing wrong, imho. He took what he felt was the only solution to his homicidal obsession, and who's to say he's not wrong?

>He went to school to off himself, the faggot should've done it at home

Yeah except that part lol

>tfw live in Cedar Rapids

Place fucking sucks man, you're in a financial hole if you live there.

what an absolute madman!

>it's a some faggot tries to imply video games cause violence episode
Hey remember when Hillary tried this? Good times.

>having racked up well over 1,000 gaming hours

woah hardcore gamer over here

It smells like dog food

Kek I've had 4000 hours on my rs account

>youtube.com/watch?v=aaJ-kkQ6ORs
HAHAHHAA BASED

HE'S USING A PRINTOUT OF HILLARY AS TARGET PRACTICE

RIP CARTER, PRINCE OF Sup Forums! SWEET DREAMS

Look at the videos he liked

>I live in CR.

AMA, faggots.

not with a cozy job at Rockwell ;)

wanna be mates

Did you know this kid

Shit. You for real?

Nah. I go to Kennedy, Jeff's rival school. Senior Class. Heard about it during third hour and was like "Wtf"

Good on the kid. If it was that or go on a shooting then he made the right call. Would have been better to seek help of course.

yup. how old are you? I'm 25

> 1000 hours
Spent twice that on Morrowind alone..

>youtube.com/watch?v=gWOadKQJ4PA
kek

I like this guy

I read once that a lot of people suicide with the intention of getting back at people, make them feel guilty and stuff, make them never forget

> 18
No one is (((18)))
UNDERAGE B&!

(((Oy vey! Delete this!)))

did he get a high score?

what's it like? I have relatives that live there I haven't seen in years.
I was born in Ft. Dodge

1000 hours / 12 hours/day = 83 days 8 hours

That's like one summer, what a casual

There's something fucky about this.

>gonna try to ban violent video games again

youtube.com/watch?v=7eF0cINZh0k

>dat swastika

It's a weird town that has very different areas. The northeast side is very white and suburban and is full of upper-middle-class Rockwell Collins employees. The southside and the downtown unfortunately are full of trash and are getting worse every day. There's a severe shortage of local businesses or non-chain restaurants and bars to go to which is kind of a bummer. When friends visit from out of state I always take them to Iowa City

>dat columbine marilyn manson video

pretty awesome desu, rip little faggot kid

Well done, kid.

Naw not really people with homicidal obsessions do usually like video games, it's just not the other way around like the old lady news shows like to pretend. We've all met one of those types.

We need to enter the 21st century and ban guns & video games like Australia has done.

Go away, leaf.

Looks to me like the poor kid was just fucking disturbed, clearly had some sort of fixation on school shooters judging from his liked videos

>Flag

Cmon, Burger, you know this was bait.

We've not had a proper happening in CR for years.

And then this happened. Almost.

POSTAL 2 GOAT4EVER

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

As if this town needs to get any shittier. I can only imagine how many more nogs would move in after property values nosedive

NOT

lmao what an edgy faggot

so all this faggot did was increase the school shooting count by offing himself in school instead of at home

That ghost guy does the same type of videos and said he's good friends with the kid.

Ghost even uploaded a video that said he's not homicidal or suicidal after bob killed himself

You can see ghost comment on most of bob's videos saying something like "(Shooting location) (weapons used) (Kill count)"

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr4iTX0mghE

ONE

I was referring to Stefan

F

DO YOU SUPPORT ME BEING SHOT

Why do weak white boys always shoot schools?
Are you so mad us men of color are fuking ur women? lmao

JUST IN TIME FOR HILLARY'S ANTI-VIDEOGAME CAMPAIGN!

>profile pic is the vtech shooter

madman

The kid was mullato

his channel's nothing but teenage edgemaster shit
I bet he wore black straight-legged jeans with black-on-black walmart brand sneakers

:(

AN

I mean, someone needs to take our scraps.

ARGUMENT

his parents probably had him on zoloft or some shit

HOLY. SHIT.

That's where I went to high school. I knew (not personally) who this guy was too. Can't believe he offed himself. Thank God he didn't take anyone else with him.

>1000 gaming hours
Fucking casual scrublord.

His liked videos contain multiple AmazingAthiest videos.

At least the degenerate whites are smart enough to off themselves before tainting the gene pool.

he was mulatto

>playing videogames
>comitting suicide
>not removing kebab
Just fuck my shit up

tell more

Alright who has his steam page.

Once again proving that even whites are superior when mixed with black alleles.

Kek

This

I gotta know what shitty games he played. Putting money on TF2 like the the faggot he is.

I bet he out a couple of hours into Hatred before realizing it sucked

Listen to Jeremy by Pearl Jam

Whats wrong with tf2

I've got a theory
ok so if you look at the kids likes and subscriptions it seems pretty redpilled
so he probably got redpilled on race mixing and realized "holy shit im a product of the jews" so then he lost his mind and shot himself

Holy fucking shit he watched GSP too. Damn

bretty bad azz

Are american school girls really that fat? What is wrong with you? Why don't you bully them?

Damn, he watched the same videos and channels as I did.

What the fuck is happening to our state, guys? Suicides are on the rise, gangs and drugs from Chicago and St Louis are flooding the Eastern and Southern parts of the state, long-time companies like Deere, McKesson, etc are laying off like crazy.

Where my state gone?

>Fucking Postal 2 back in the news as being the murder simulator people want to ban

Goddamn, can't say I expected that turn of events.

not an argument

Oh. Well, what the fuck.

BAN ASSAULT VIDYA

lol

how did he kill himself?

people on goybook keen saying something like "good thing the teacher convinced him not to go through with it"- wtf are they talking about? I want the play-by-play