Seriously, how can you support deportation? Do your even realize that you're doing to thousands of families?

Seriously, how can you support deportation? Do your even realize that you're doing to thousands of families? m.youtube.com/watch?v=49fN762AQWE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=49fN762AQWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it was up to me no family would be broken up, we'd send all of them back.

How can you support eating more than 200 calories a day? Do you even realize that you're condemning millions of niglets in Africa to die of no fried chicken?

Put your emotional appeal up your ass.

cant be that horrible, otherwise she wouldnt have illegally entered the US

The children can always move to Mexico if they love their parents that much

Why do they have to be in the US?

If we don't deport we will all be in gulags soon

Seriously, what are borders? Do you even realize nobody made those people break the law? Fuck consequences and shit.

muh feelings
fuck reason

>Not sending back the kids with citizenship as well.

I'd deport a load into her if you know what I mean..

fpbp

Of course I support it. Look at those broken families. They must be reunited.

>Do your even realize that you're doing to thousands of families?

Reuniting them?

There are things you have to do to legally enter and live in a country. They only get deported because they not to follow the rules of the country they essentially broke into. Even if they do come here illegally, it's not hard to gain citizenship. They chose not to.

FUCK HAVING LAWS AND BORDERS.

God, this is such naked propaganda. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

World government within 50 years if this shit goes unchecked.

>break the law
>get punished
>wtf how can u be so cruel!?! ;(

Literally "I dindu nuffin" nigger tier

cool posed propaganda pic bro

You're right. That's why we also shouldn't imprison anyone who has a family.

came to post this

if it was up to me id kill them all

WOW
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT?

go back pedro

She can just sneak into Mexico to be with her family

Think what illegal immigration is doing to families who are split up by legal immigration because they can't all come at the same time while they follow the rules for years and wait because we have to many illegal immigrants coming in.

No One Cares About Illegal Immigrants If They Are Not Libtards Shill.

the little Syrian girl from earlier made me genuinely sad but pics like that make me laugh and make me happy. why is that, pol?

Fuck you for beating me to it, kraut.

/thread

This. Nobody is forcing them to break up. They can all go back, correct? If you want to be with your family then go south of the border with them, if you dont then stay here. What the fuck do they want from us?

Exquisite b8 m8.

Deportation is fun!

maybe it's because they're fug

fpbp

MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY GREAT YOU FUCKING FUCKS

WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU.

STOP TAKING OUR MONEY

MURDER THE US GOVERNMENT

Triggered

Fpbp

Put 'em down.

But they have to go back???

BOO-FUCKING-HOO

like im going to care more if the bitch is hot. They are so desperate.
>Lets put a pretty actress up there
>Then people will really care

Shouldn't have broken the law.

You brought this on yourself.

fpbp

Usually we send lawbreakers to prison. I think their family would be just as fucked. The only problem is that now, our government has to expend resources on caring for them. Deporting these lawbreakers makes a lot of sense, and what they've done to their families they've brought on themselves by breaking the law.

Doesn't matter if the law is broken. The rule of law matters, and if the law is broken, we should change the law, not the consequence for breaking the law.

>muh feelings
>1 post by this ID
Checks out.

seriously ? how can you support infiltration of your own country? these are the enemy they sneak in. traitor.

fpbp

Beaner wetback efeminate spic faggot

Wait til the civil war

LOTS OF DEAD MEXICANS AND TACO NIGGERS

/thread

Yeah, fuck deportation. If a person is brave and lucky enough to sneak into your country they should be entitled to everything your countrymen and, hopefully, your family worked to create and maintain.

Because fuck you, that's why.

>Hur dur I'll break the law and nothing will happen.
They know the consequences when they stay illegally. They know they face deportation when caught. Just like the niggers they just want to bitch when they break the law and have to face jail time.
Don't want to be deported and separated from your family then come here legally and apply for citizenship like every other immigrant.

fpbp threads over

>I'm doing

I didn't smuggle anybody over any borders i know of

They can literally go visit each other for fucks sake Jesus Christ I hate this fucking planet

>comes in ilegally
>expects not to get deported because muh family

K e k
e
k

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=49fN762AQWE

sounds like "ayo when I came home my parents were gone, police told me they were arrested in a meth lab operation. I am very sad".

>Inferring that people who are enforcing the law are criminals.
HAHahahahHAhaha Get A Load of This! LMFAO.

They should all be fucking gassed, in all reality. Pointless forms of life.

For such a well-known actor, she's really fucking bad at fake crying, too. LOL.

There's a reason immigration is difficult.. We don't want you filthy shit-skins. Nor does anyone else.

>family members illegally moving from A to B should suffer no consequences for their actions despite knowing and willing to go against the law

>break the law
>hurr durr why do I have to face consequences for breaking the law?!

FPBP

NO SYMPATHY FOR CHICANOS

Seriously, how can you put people to prison? Do you even realize what you're doing to thousands of families.

KKK

KILL LA RAZA

KKK

KILL LA RAZA

KKK

KILL LA RAZA

KKK

KILL LA RAZA

KKK

KILL LA RAZA

KKK

KILL LA RAZA

KKK

KILL LA RAZA

KKK

KILL LA RAZA

Mexicans when you tell them to enter legally

What is white guilt?

that amendment was a mistake. It should be repealed so the families can stay together QQ

>infiltration
lol paranoid redneck

THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS DESERVE TO DIE

FFFUCKKK YOUUUU

I don't understand. They would only be deported if they were here ILLEGALLY. So only criminals will be deported.

Don't break the law then Paco.

MEXICANS ARE RACIST LIARS WHODESERVE TO BE SLAUGHTERED LIKE FUCKING PIGS

>r-redneck!
I hope trump wins

>white lesbians are the ones crossing the border and not hordes of dozen-child Mestizo, Muslim, and black families and 3 single men for each of them

Illegals immigrants should have respected the law.

But all the joking aside, illegal immigration creates so many problems it's ridiculous.

Is actually significant feeding ground of modern slavery, crashes the price of manual and other low end labor, creates of significantly grows black market, additional strains welfare while not contributing anything through taxes and many other systems of governmental revenue.

All in all, illegal immigration hits the poorest like a truck while plenty of rich employers actually benefit from it.

Why did he do that and then try and get it out?

if your dog has rabbies then you shoot it
Sucks and hurts that you have to blow it's brains out but you have to do it.

Illegal immigration causes big problems economical , lowering wages , moving money out of the country.

Yeah it sucks that they are suffering because of the deportortation but they don't have legal right to be there.

If "ilegal" immigration had only benefits then nobody would complain about it , yet is bad for the economical growth of a country.

Imagine for a second the milions of dollars that are send to mexico from the illegals that work in murica.

Imagine that business would want to hire those people that work more for less, and thus wages drop.

In other words ilegal imigration makes life bad for everybody

So i ask you why should a whole country suffer because milions and milions illegally get there and leech from it.

Nobody is saying shit about legal immigration... the real problem is illegal or abuse of immigration laws.

Ilegal imigration causes inflation , unemployment to rise , wages to drop and creates shit loads of low income neighbourhood and small businesses.

Low and poor neighbourhoods have higher crime because really poor people would do anything for a piece of bread. That includes murder, theft and drug traffiing.

While they might have best intentions, sad truth it's just gonna make life worse for everybody.

>Boo hoo, I broke the law and can't handle the consequences
Fuck off

Please explain to me why I should give two fucks about some filthy spic who will contribute nothing to my nation, I have more sympthany for the ant that I just killed on my desk than I do for that dirty mongrel.

I'm not an estrogen-filled effimanite cuck who makes his decision based on emotion, I'm a grown man who uses logic and realizes that these disgusting wetbacks, if let in, will destroy my race and nation if given the chance.

because the cunt clearly loves her fashion and stuff while crying
it's like she ditched her mother for bling and then cries when she sees (and keeps) it

OP BTFO GO BACK TO MEXICO

>deporting illegal immigrants
>not deporting legal immigrants
thats really hard to get, isn't it?

>how can you support deportation? Do your even realize that you're doing to thousands of families?

Reuniting them with the kin they left behind?

Nobody blocks them from being together on the shit side of the wall.

Why is she crying? CanĀ“t she go back to mexico? Or are they crying cause mexico is shit and want to live in america but are too dumb to do it properly?

came to see this post be posted. Sup Forums never lets me down. except last night
>Hill is Kill
I really thought I would wake up to media shitstorm

Sup Forumstards lack empathy

Why can't she simply go back to her country and be with her family?

Nobody is forcing her to stay in the USA.

ok this is hypocritical, i have family members who do this, you make your kids cross by themselves. fucking dangerous, also you guys seperate yourself no one is telling you to leave each other, no one is dyng in mexico my whole family over their is fine. the thing is they want luxury goods and to be able to send money to mom, its an ego thing, someone shows up with brand new 2016 truck, they all get jelouse

Thats my deal with Illegals. They are cowards not making anything better. Fuck fake mexicans with all their "mexican pride" I bet it pisses off real Mexicans worse though.

Seriously, how can you illegally enter the country to drop an anchor and arrogantly think you are above the law and as a criminal should suffer no consequences with the least being you sent back where you belong? Being stuck at the mental development and maturity of a child raised by an equally underdeveloped single mother does not give you high ground. On the contrary, it makes you an emotional buffoon incapable of making good and sound decisions for the better.

They made the choice to break the law and they get to deal with that choice and whom it affects. Personally, I think the anchor loophole should be closed which would take away the temptation to deal with such consequences. It's an insult to the wanted immigrants who came here legally and actually respect and love this country that anchors exist and crybabies whine for mass pardons of criminal invaders.

Goddamn, I hate liberals.

Test

didn't work
try again

I think we need to hit the employers who actually hire illegals with tremendous penalties, even jail time, so they don't dare use them anymore. Then sit back and watch the rats scramble for the border as their food supply is cut off. Deport them? Hell, Let's make them beg to leave!

THE crazy thing is as a mexican amercan with citenship i have less rights than illegals do, i dont even have health insurrance i pay so much of my paychecks to the country and yet i have illegal cousins who have kids bassicaly for free paid by the goverment

Then they shouldn't break the fucking law.

but obama said the immigration system is broken. Nobody should be illegal just because they have the same freedoms you have !!

my mom who is a citezen tough we are mexican american, had to pay 4000 to have her miscarriage while my illegal aunt had 3 for free, why the fuck do you think its so racesist