Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ChqDJIpm0o8
youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then stop lying about it and changing your story. Hillary is that drug dealing ex who can't stop telling lies even when there's no reason to lie, isn't she?

She's dead and will be replaced before the 26th.

wtf I #shillforhill now

She'll be fine.

>nothing to hide
>hiding

How am I changing my story?
also calling her a liar is not an argument

But she has mental problems too.

>she'll be fine

WTF? I love HIllary now.

Typical. Not one of you double digit IQ racists can come up with an argument to defend the very thing you have shilled about for almost 3 days straight

My uncle posted the same exact shit on his kikebook. He's living in a red state.

they know not what they speak

kek, smite them

Guess he's the only one with some sense in that state

there's noting to argue about. If she's fine, she'll be fine. Debate haven't even started yet. We'll all see soon enough ;)

2/10 can't believe how many replies you're getting

So you're just going to admit that you're wrong about how your retarted frog god "Cursed" hillary yesterday, and admit that I'm right?

Yeah you guys are fed one sided BS 24/7 and when it's challenged you just quiver up go to your safe space lmao

See what Democrats do to people? Don't be a Democrat guys.

There is a clear difference between someone who has been elected president, and is in office whilst ill - and someone yet to be nominated who has a history of visible illness and now a proven track record of being shady with her medical records.

You're silly and should probably put the keyboard down.

FDR hid that shit for a long time. He willed himself to stand and give speech's as to not look weak.

>who has a history of visible illness and now a proven track record of being shady with her medical records.

Proof???

Saudis did 9/11.

Jest fuel can melt steel beams!

Nice trips.

That's not my argument for why she shouldn't be president.

She's a fucking criminal.

Shell be fine

Witnessed and fuck off

This.

>implying her health, which leaks have said is some sort of blood clot possibly in spinal fluid, is the main issue at stake when it's everything she embodies as simply being the marionette to the shills behind the scenes who has no qualms with committing crimes, using nepotism, and putting american safety at stake for her own agenda

If she is completely healthy then why wont she get a medical examination from an neutral doctor? Why is she hiding her records if there is nothing to hide? Trump is going to show his, shouldnt she be doing the same?

Why is he appropriating their culture?

what a cunt

checked and fuck you

proof??

Adding to this. Isnt one of the most important things democrats (and pretty much all americans) want is transparency? If she gets elected she is going to be the most powerful person in the whole world, in that case shouldnt she be healthy so she can handle the stress?

-Polio doesn't kill
-Bush did, but
-Pneumonia kills and is contagious, especially to little kids that Clinton hugged on camera right after she came out of her daughter's apartment

>Muh Ray Gun!
>Muh Bush!

Fuck's sake m8 maybe pick a candidate the majority of Trump's supporters could have voted for when trying for the old Soviet "X bad thing happened so it's OK when we do it" standby.

What the fuck goes through a needle-dick demoshit's head to make these kinds of propaganda blurbs and then post them every single day all over the internet?

Liberals are known to be pussies and weak, but really? This kind of shit's like a little kid yelling at his parents because mommy and daddy are the political right in his tiny little bubble.

>minor bout of pneumonia

Thank god I'm not as delusional as liberals.

fuck you

Jesus christ even I guessed this would be her next move with that pneumonia bit.

Like clock work.

Let her have em.

Glad to see our current President picking up the slack of fighting back against Trump and every deplorable thing he stands for while our future President takes a breather.

Very moving article.

Glad to see our current President picking up the slack of fighting back against Trump and every deplorable thing he stands for while our future president takes a breather.

Very moving article.

Bush wasn't reelected and FDR did everything he could not to be seen in the chair. His brain was also not riddled with blood clots.

Decent get

>Canadaposting

>health does matter, FDR was ill!
oh wait he died a year into his term

fuck you
nice trips tho

William Henry Harrison got pneumonia and died a month into office.
Your move.

I'm here to deliver emergency numbers to this shit thread, your lucky numbers for today are

Why was the jet fuel myth ever created. Steel warps after ~9 minutes under extreme heat.

We're still suffering from the actions of all three while they held power this isn't very convincing

Why are you willfully ignoring that he successfully served 12 years before that?

>giving a 4 hour inaugural speech in the pouring rain

What retard allows him to do this?

Because people literally thought the beams melted as opposed to becoming malleable and warping.

T R I P S
R
I
P
S

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Maybe if my mother dies I can commit suicide guilt free

because his health started to really deteriorate before the 1944 election

chequed

Doesn't really matter given the facts though

ok

The bigger problem is, that they lie about it. If it hadn't been for the video, they would have just put out some other fake story instead

Israelis were the biggest players Saudi role was much smaller.
There's 2900 pages of fbi reports vs the 28 that were recently declassified and featured in the senate report.
These pages on the Israeli role were ordered out of the investigation by some Zionist kike whom I cant remember their name currently

Idiots thinking that metal has to literally melt before it loses structural integrity.

Donald explains how many times Hillary has fallen among other things.
youtu.be/ChqDJIpm0o8

fuck off

yeah, warping straight down.

Fuck you

Polio disn't mentally cripple DDR
Its literally a one time thing with Bush

Hillary rotham clinton collapsed in overheat at the 9/11 memorial, spat out thick as fuck mucus and drank it back, and irresponsible for handling documents.
If I said anymore I'd die of a suicide with 43 bullets to the back of the head

Shit shit shit shit

shitir

fuck got me

Oh Ms Jodi West i want you to live

youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE

only because trips

She has late stage Parkinson's disease, which is why she was asleep during Benghazi.

>FDR
Died in his last term and polio affects the legs, not the mind.

>George H.W. Bush
Got nauseated, probably from the sea food

>Shillary Clitoris
Pneumonia is serious for children and the elderly so she's spreading disease as she goes to events and rallies. OR she has pneumonia that you get from Parkinson's (non-contagious). She's appearing weak. People are voting for Hillary not Kaine.

The pressure helped FDR hide his polio.

Bush puked after he was elected in 88 and lost in 92.

Hillary is in the middle of a race for the top leadership job in the land. She collapsed at the sight of the worst attack on American soil during a commemorative ceremony and was thrown like a sack of potatoes into a disguised medical van. And she hadn't been seen in more than 48 hours.

Nice trips

CHECK THOSE INTEGERS BOIII

>She'll be fine

checked

Ooooh kek has forsaken the op of this pic!!!

>She'll be fine in a bit
This may be Occupy Democrats' finest achievement in retardation.

((You))

Damnit!

You post it. You dealt it faggot. I know you were playing devil's adovocate or you dont represent others, but, at this point, you belong to a monolithic drone mass just as I do. Fuck you for trying to splinter groups for your partisan gains.
The MSM at the start stated she ran as a completely fit person even after months of coughing fits, buckling up, having odd body movements, and not facing the press. The brushed it off as sexist, or mysoginstic. Now this crescendoed into the debacle we saw on Sunday. I witness the media try to defend her and avert from it all the while it escalated to pneumonia.
Fuck you.

I don't give a fuck, Trudeau is adorable.

Both FDR and GHWB were shit Presidents, thank you for proving my point.

goddamnit

Why repeatedly lie then?

praise

She's not a president, she's just a candidate.
She lied to the American people about being sick, and called right wingers conspiracy theorists for clearly seeing that she was ill before the whole nation saw she was lying.

The press covered up FDR's illness too, kek. Some things never change.

>reelected 3 times
presidents can only have 2 terms dumbass

Those triples!

She and her team lied and called others insane for noticing the situation.

Because of FDR. No joke, he had three terms and people realised "this is fucking ridiculous, let's put a limit on it"

check'd you cheeky twat

The public didn't know FDR was wheelchair bound.

The issue isn't that she has AIDS for me, "pneumonia", it's that for the last 6 months left shills have been telling us to shut up about her health and that she's fine. Now that the narrative has changed because she can't deny it, suddenly being sick doesn't matter. So I'll keep shitposting about it, because it gets a rise out of lefties, because they keep changing the fucking story.