ITT: Canon Jewish characters

ITT: Canon Jewish characters

Other urls found in this thread:

hotrod2001.deviantart.com/art/Mazel-Tov-192809952
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gross. Don't make me think about circumcised dicks.

All characters posted get a nice gold star.

90% of American men

Krusty.

America truly are brainwashed by the jews.

>americans too retarded to wash their dicks so they mutilate themselves

Can't make this shit up

my sides

kek

>implying your mom isn't getting all of her holes filled by Jewish, Muslim, and American cock at this very moment

My mom only fucks my dad, faggot. And I've seen my dad's penis by accident and I know it's not circumcised.

why does the superior white race want to look so much like dirty mudslimes and kikes, cockwise?

Steven

He's christian now.

>holiday episode
>main cast is discussing christmas plans
>suddenly one character mentions "btw I celebrate hanukkah because I have been jewish this whole time"
>their faith never comes up before or after
>suddenly "canonically jewish"

Anyone else annoyed by this? I feel like I've seen it in several shows now. I mean, I guess this method is preferable to having a ridiculous token jew character that's always "oy vey!" and throwing it in your face, but it seems weird to me when it literally only comes up in the christmas special to represent the existence of hanukkah and then is never mentioned again. Like, nobody feels the need to bring up passover if they have an easter/spring special or yom kippur in a fall episode or just have a few little hints about a character's religion scattered here or there (you rarely see christian characters going to church either). But no, it seems like a requirement that one character get picked to be the jew just to give a token mention of hanukkah in a lot of christmas episodes. Sometimes they feel the need to mention kwanzaa too, but thankfully they can't just pick any character for that and have to dump it on a black character specifically.

Examples of cartoons where they do their jew characters right and it comes up more than once as an actual character trait instead of an odd token mention are Harold in Hey Arnold and Rugrats.

No, you're confused. In his world, he is Jesus himself. So still a jew.

I mean, none of the other characters ever bring up their christianity or atheism usually. Most characters in cartoons don't have a religion at all and just celebrate a particular holiday.

Was he? I actually don't remember.

No tommy pickles yet?

They say it in one episode and never mention it again.

Corn flakes will make people fap less.

That was the pitch. For real.

He's non-practicing though.

Ron Stoppable is Jewish?

Yes, you didn't see the episode where he gets that ring that makes him super buff?
In hindsight, it's kinda funny because he's
>good at sports
>bad with money

Are there any Jews in cartoons that aren't Ashkenazi?

It wasn't even about hygiene in America, they literally circumsised boys to stop them from fapping.

Although he ate bacon

he spat it out off camera

>using magic to light the candles

That seems wrong somehow

I'm circumcised and I masturbate constantly.

That's because modern circumcision just follows the "tradition" of doing it, so some are fairly loose while others are fairly tight. The anti-fapping circumcisions were incredibly tight to the point that getting erections were painful.

Ghandi said the opposite about meat. Makes you horney and that's not very useful in india.

You're just supposed to light the middle candle, then use it to light the rest.

>getting erections were painful
I feel like that would discourage regular sex for the purpose of procreation as well, which seems kind of counterproductive.

would also lead to quite a bit of sexual frustration and pent up energy, surely not good psychologically either

/armchair psychologist

Nah, it means that sex would purely be for procreation. It'd only be something you do when you want a kid to be popped out. At least that was the logic

Yeah, but it also seems like a good setup for "why is it that the five times I had sex in my life never knocked up my wife? oh well, fuck that shit, I guess I'll skip having kids."

Hey goyim, watchu doin ?

>Shapiro

Jewish Beaner

Not my fucking fault I'm circumcised. Blame my parents

>Canon Jewish characters

I'm not even joking. He had a Jewish wedding complete with the chair dance and Hava Nagila.

Haim Saban's a Jew, so it was probably his doing.

underrated

Closer to 70% now. Not nearly as common as it was 20 years ago.

Here's hoping for Foregen.

This man believed that corn flakes were God's gift to mankind, that dripping acid on clitorises and tying wire around glans were absolutely appropriate measures for preventing masturbation, and that giving yourself yogurt enemas was the secret to eternal youth.

You won't get very far trying to understand the reasoning.

Wiccan IS JEWISH? He takes a pseudonym that is based on religion that isn't ...
sorry I'm just kinda surprised,that's all.
It would be weird if a Super that's named Wiccan was actual wiccan, it would like calling Ben Grimm the Ever Loving Jew. Or Jefferson Pierce Black Lightning, oh, wait. Fuck.

>Wanting to get STDs

This fan art. Sorry, I got it from Tvtropes without searching it.
hotrod2001.deviantart.com/art/Mazel-Tov-192809952

fpbp

Name ONE thing Sup Forums related where a Jewish character is a villain.

Protip: You cannot. But you can find a villain for every other race.

Watchmen, Moloch

>magneto wasn't invited

>Examples of cartoons where they do their jew characters right and it comes up more than once as an actual character trait instead of an odd token mention

Francine in Arthur. They have her observe the Jew holidays not just Hanukkah.

Oliver and Company.

I always thought she was like the black girl or something before the Hanukkah thing.

Disney's Hercules. A lot of characters in that were, I guess the modern term for it would be jewish "coded," including Hades.

That can't be a real figure.

the smurfs
the care bears

Mother fucking Magneto of the X-Men

>Blond
>Freckles
>Tiny nose

wat , OP is full of shit right?

The one thing I truly resent my parents for and will never be able to forgive

Brain and Sue Ellen are the blacks.

Happens surprisingly often.

"I'm Jewish" has become a staple of a lot of films, cartoons, etc.

This Is The End did it brilliantly with the whole cast, though. "Danny's a Muslim." and "Jay is Jewish".

>Non-practicing
Then you're not Jewish. If you don't practice the religion, you're not Jewish. Just as Zidane and Shaq are "non-practicing" Muslims. They're not Muslims anymore - they're Atheists/Agnostics/Whatever. Shaquille O'Neal was a big dick about being a Muslim because he went on the Hajj and suddenly comes back to the States and pedals back on his Faith calling himself "Buddhist, Christian, Jewish" all at once.

I wanted to sock him in the gut for that. Have some fucking conviction.

Her parents were rich as hell, too