Who was he? Was he replicant or human?

Who was he? Was he replicant or human?

A real human bean

obviously a replicant

wow did deakins just ape everything from refn

Replicants are human

replicant

Wasn't he Deckard son?

i think it was a who cares of the who cares galaxy in the who cares nebula section of the who cares universe

They literally said he was a replicant at the beginning of the movie. Are you retarded?

Did you just stop watching halfway in

Did you happen to go piss or somethin during the most important scene in the movie

I went to the toilet

ok

crying

why did the memory girl (deckards daughter) implant the false memories in K? That's the only part of the movie I don't understand

/brainlet/ general?

She says earlier that each memory she gives to a replicant has a part of herself in it. That was her part to K.

The memories she created where partly from her own experiences, and were in all replicants."Every artists puts something of themselves in their work." Were you not paying attention?

He drives

>why did the memory girl (deckards daughter) implant the false memories in K? That's the only part of the movie I don't understand

She implanted that memory in multiple replicants.
Wallace probably used that same memory in various replicants since they were mass produced.
That why the one eyed lady says "Oh poor thing, you thought it was you?" when they meet. Iplying that she has had or knew other replicants who had that memory

I thought it was implied she never copy pasta'd entire memories, but heavily modified them. She even said it was illegal to pasta a whole memory, so why did she do it to K?

She basically broke the law. It was her memory but altered for it to be a boy. She tells him that there is a bit an artist in every work, just so happens there is A LOT of her in that one memory.

Did you even watch the movie? No wonder Americans are turning it down.

The fuck is wrong with you? The entire movie revolves around the question you asked and gives the most explicit answer possible.

she probably has an intense desire to share her own memories with some replicants. It's got to be a very emotional thing

It wasn't a complete copy/pasta though.

I don't know how she could call it a real dream though if it was modified so don't ask me that.

is this actually drive 2.0?

In addition, she made it fairly clear that she only wanted replicants to have good memories implanted. I don't think being chased down by a bunch of kids and getting the shit kicked out of you counts as "good".

My guess is that someone in middle management fucked up and accidentally got K implanted with the memory.

The final act certainly felt like it. All it was missing was Nightcall playing as the credits rolled.

it was hard to believe the memory girl was actually deckards daughter when she had this weird german accent

Yes

she lived in an orphanage for a bit then lived in a bubble for the rest of her life, who knows what weirdo english she caught on

Unironically yes

> Nightcall
You surely meant Real Hero?