*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nT5CNaHchPY
youtube.com/watch?v=HPMOqF573Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=SluBPO4SCBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he wasn't a jew you would be praising him.

1-800-COMEON-NOW

Absolute madman

Then he'd be a pathetic fat slimy _insert non-Jewish group_, what's your point faggot?

if he wasnt a jew, he wouldnt have SNL refusing to even bring this up because its a (((new york))) thing

fpbp

>model 43
>43

I really hope this is her serial number and not her age

>Of course you're not fat daddy, can you get me a role in your next movie?
Excuse me Kate, but what were you doing in a hotel room with swinestine. I mean he asked for more than a blowjob and seeing him fully naked was too much?

He just wanted to be loved and have a woman think he's handsome. He did nothing wrong. Truly /ourguy/.

If he wasn't a Jew, you would see the media eat him alive. Trump brings up the that women will do "anything" for a man with wealth & power to get ahead and he was called a monster for it. This guy actually did sleazy shit and not people like Meryl Streep are no where to be found.

>man has consensual sex with women
>they change their minds 20 years later
>RAPE (also fat)

If I wasn't an anti semite, I'd feel sorry for him. He probably didn't even fuck kids like his brother

>won't dig on Obama
>won't even dig on this human piece of shit because he's one of ((Them))
Can SNL just fuck off to the dustbin of history already? Their best years are long gone. It's time to stop.

if he wasn't a jew, he would've been arrested or hounded out of the industry years ago

The stories are slowly but surely coming out. Still waiting on any that involve actual sex though.

SNL was always propaganda, you were just a dumb fucking hick with no internet to realize it

>you were just a dumb fucking hick with no internet to realize it
If I can parse your retarded sentence here, you suggest I don't know SNL shills for liberalism and nothing else. I already know this. What I'm surprised at is they're letting sexually abusive slime like Weinstein off the hook. This is impressively mendacious even for SNL.

Apparently the late-night show hosts have also avoided it; who hasn't? Who has the balls to dish on this Jewish prick?

>"let me in on this"
- some literally who who came out of the woodwork for easy money/attention as soon as some celebrity got accused of being a creep. 2017, 2016, 2015...

Yeah no shit, she's probably pissed she never got anywhere despite doing all kinds of weird shit.

*eats ass*

Reminds me of that naughty comic where fat guy went to diet club where he got to chase a hot chick around the facility - point being that if he could catch her, she could fuck her. Next day he arrived eagerly but instead of the hot coach there was huge muscle nigger who told him the deal was same but he is the one being chased

>finally feels safe to tell the truth about the jewish rapist class

Cool man maybe you can describe a Garfield strip next.

tfw have the same fears when talking to women
tfw its all real and not just a fear

Stop eating, fattie.

It takes a lot of cognitive dissonance to hate rape, misogyny, and men who abuse their power but turn around and white knight for a kike who has done that for decades just because he's a kike.

garfield steals his owner's pants

yeah but I couldn't think of fitting one

He like lasagne and hates Monday. It's hilarious, user. You should read it the next time you're on the casting couch.

i eat because im unhappy and im unhappy because i eat

Kek

Feel bad for him, he dindu nuffin.

Its true. This has been enlightening though we now know women > jews to Sup Forums

Far as I can tell it goes something like this
White men > white women > jews > blacks

I'm unhappy too but I don't stuff my face in.

Jon can't find his pipe but it turns out Garfield stole it

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit? Molesters and pedos are as normal in Hollywood as roid users are in pro sports.

I don't think anyone truly gives a shit, it's just funny shit. Everyone knows fucked up shit goes on behind closed doors so when something like this comes out it's interesting.

>'you think im fat'
wtf lol. so hes this huge mafioso that fucks all actresses but them he breaks down and cries in insecurity, what the fuck is this. biopic WHEN.

If he wasn't a Jew this wouldn't have happened.

Like we are for Andy Signore?

Working title: "An Inconvenient Jew"

Screencap this.

Get a job, you shit. Get a proper job, the one where you have no energy to think about your pathetic feelings.

Haha, that's so Garfield

Absolutely based

Harv is a beta male with too much power.

Just stay chubby. Don't lose lots of weight, you'll get that weight loss face, it's even worse than a plump face. Just go walk a few times a week for a couple hours.

DAMN

Get a load of this faggot

I'm chronically, cyclically depressed; 4 years ago I walked into my living room and found my mom's blue cold corpse. I developed PTSD for a couple of years over that. I've spent weeks without seeing a human being. The last person I had a conversation with was my dentist.

You don't see me eating the house, fat boy. I'm 140lbs. Get on my level.

Do you think he'd be in the same trouble had he been pretty?

Show jews or gtfo.

>4 years ago I walked into my living room and found my mom's blue cold corpse
That's pretty sad, user. Are you on meds?

Yes, I smoke pot. A lot.

I'm good now, I stopped thinking about it every day.

>Weinstein bad
>Drumpf good

Explain this Sup Forumstards

stop bawwing and get on lattest cutting edge depression therapy: stop sleeping.

I meant actual meds not dude weed lmao, I know weed can help with shit but you should probably be on like anti-depressants or something.

>Daily Mail
Not a fucking word

Garfield wears football helmet at the meat store and old lady says "It's monday"

Buuuhuuu. Everyone has to walk through shit. Stop being depressed and having "PTSD" faggot.

Sorry meant for

I thought so too immediately after but I don't have any insurance (thanks Obama) so I try to avoid medical expenses. I've spent a fortune at said dentist for example, paying out of pocket.

Happy pills would literally bankrupt me. A single xanax cost me $50. I needed it for a surgery.

Every one of these stories involves sex, all these woman are saying he just asked to massage them or watch him bath because they dont want people to know they fucked him for jobs. Its not like he's gonna come out and be like no they're lying i fucked them so why not make yourself seem like less of a whore.

>American
Oh, rip.

Are you dumb lol, one is a shitheel SJW pandering Kike that liberals loved.

The other is a nationalist that SJWs despise.

Is he, dare are say, (((ourguy)))?

except snl joked about obama all the time, wtf?
youtube.com/watch?v=nT5CNaHchPY
youtube.com/watch?v=HPMOqF573Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=SluBPO4SCBw

if he's abusing kids that is fucked up.. but you know what? as i get older the amount of money i'd take to suck another mans asshole is getting less and less. i'm talking in the thousands. and don't fucking lie, you'd suck me off for a $10,000 don't lie. so how are we supposed to be upset or outraged that women-- who are now millionaires-- are being used on the casting couch? wow okay 7 minutes of your day are ruined get over it

And if he wasn't a Jew, Hollywood would be chastising him. We all play favorites.

I'd suck you off for free user

was it a metaphor?

>it's all just antisemitism goys

is that how ben garrisson really sees trump?

N-NO THEY NEVER MADE FUN OF HIM N-N-NO

what a beautiful woman you posted

hello there beautiful

That's a big headline

>posts fluff
Wow, these are such sharp, biting satires of president Obama!

Almost as savage as drumpf.

>$50 for xanax
>it literally costs $2 here

it's almost you americans like being jewed

I'm American and what did SNL mean by this?

>competent president has jokes about public relations and policies
>clown has jokes about being a clown
why are you moving the goalposts now?

WAHH NO ONE WILL HIRE ME BECAUSE OF MY 40 YEAR OLD BLOWN OUT ASSHOLE

I like when any hollywood scumbag gets their comeuppance

This. I hope he just comes out and lists every single woman that fucked him to get to the top as an "apology" to shame every fucking one of them. They all were quite for years when it was good for them and they were in their prime.

Now they're getting older, can't get roles, and want revenge. He should show everyone their true nature.

This, drag everyone down with him. It would be a fucking hilarious spectacle.

There were numerous policy gaffes on which to grill Obama. There's also his indiscriminate drone policy and getting us embroiled in a half-dozen conflicts in the middle-east. Come to think of it, what happened to the anti-war movement when the peace candidate took office?

You're being naive and foolish if you think you're convincing anyone that SNL didn't pull punches with Obama. We'll never know what kind of massaging they would give Clinton. Less than Obummer, but it's not like their would be a Benghazi skit.

>and getting us embroiled in a half-dozen conflicts in the middle-east
You mean like that exact joke they made in the putin sketch? Congrats on confirming you didn't even watch it. Typical; whining about something you haven't even seen (probably because someone else told you that snl never made a joke critical of Obama)

I do praise him, he didn't do anything wrong.

Millions of dollars and fame in exchange for sex with a fat old man if it was the exact opposite situation and i had to sleep with some fat old jew woman i would do it in a heartbeat.

>you think i'm fat
>think

Kek

Is that real lol

You're right about that one. Trump has been accused of the same stuff and even admitted it on tape and Sup Forums loves it and calls it "alpha behavior"

OY WHICH ONE OF YEH GOYS WANTS DIS PIECE OF MEAT!!!

ONLY 1000 DOLLARS A MINUTE, NO LESS!! C'MON ANY TAKERS?!

Yeah like every other thread where that cunt off youtube is getting nothing but support you nigger loving kike.

Imagine the partys these guys had together....

whats more likely?
>a 43 year old ex model with no husband can't get work anymore and sees a free payout
>a rich old jewish executive takes advantage of his power position to get some snatch every now and then
The answer is both

>other people are stupid around Obama
>he's being the voice of reason and at the very worst he goes along with some of the stupidity

WOW, BITING SATIRE. HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT?

If you contribute to hollywood's ruining cinema, you can fucking die. kike or not.

If he wasn't a jew he wouldn't have done that shit