Death battle

Post the death battle between the characters you'd like to see. Then respond with who you think would be victorious.

Bump

The Grinch Vs Robbie Rotten

Robbie for sure.

kamen rider 1 vs captain falcon A.K.A. rider kick vs falcon punch A.K.A. cyclone vs blue falcon.

Ichigou because the original always defeats his carbon copy.

Now I want to see kamen rider Stronger Vs Static Shock

But Deathstroke lost to Deadpool.

Chris Chan VS Nick Bate

Bugs vs Mickey, which I think they're discussing on their next podcast with people being encouraged to weigh in their opinions.

I think Bugs would take it--Mickey's a better fighter, but Bugs uses toon logic.
Also, Looney Tunes can be killed. Daffy has been killed before, but other times he can take point-blank shotgun blasts to the face without flinching. The rule seems to be that a character can only die if you can make a funny joke out of it.

I mean, if one day Elmer shot Daffy and ended up blowing his brains out, I'd probably laugh, but more because I wouldn't see it coming than anything else.

I don't know if Mickey could make killing Bugs funny.

Yeah, I think Bugs would take it

Judge Dredd vs The Punisher

Star Butterfly Vs Rainbow Bright
Probably star though
Star Vs Sailor Moon is the better question.

Hibiki Tachibana vs Yang Xiao Long.

Hibiki would win, no contest.

Gorilla Grodd vs. Mojo Jojo

Then why are you asking? Also that sure as fuck sounds like anime shit, unless it's jojos homoerotic adventure nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about

Snowflame vs. Doomrider

What like...the same number or troops or all of megaKat city swat versus the entire imperial guard?

I think Grodd, he's a bit more ruthless.
Dredd
That's really hard, I don't know why but Mickey seems like a tough sunova bitch. I think if her got an advatage he could give bugs a good solid beat down
Robbie Rottin, he's pretty fucking fit.

Fuck that
Freakazoid VS Star Butterfly
The battle of the weaponized ADHD

Has Mojo ever shown resistance to mind control? His use of mechs probably gove him the edge, but if Grodd can dominate him mentally it's all moot

Plastic Man vs Luffy.

We all know Plas would beat Mr. Fantastic by turning into a fully functioning bicycle. [/spoiler

Groot vs Baytor

To one-sided. Robbie stomps.

How about Robbie Rotten vs Waluigi?

>Static Shock
You mean the show? How do you fight a show?

Old Dreddy would kick Frank's ass,

I don't think Mickey COULD get an advantage over Bugs.
Bugs can pull shit like making a tree fall instead of the branch he's getting sawed off from.

I say bendis

Bendis?

yes, you know him... Bendis.

MICHAEL MYERS: The dreaded stalker of Halloween, terror to the community of Haddonfield for over 40 years.

JASON VOORHEES: The Hockey Masked Undead Slasher who has haunted Camp Crystal Lake and the surrounding area since his mother was decapitated by her final would be victim....

Who would win in a battle to the death? We, the shitposters of Sup Forums will settle the debate once and for all by analyzing their weapons, feats, and abilities to figure out which one would finally send the other to hell for ETERNITY!!

Who will be the Deadliest Warrior?

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: is this Jason before A New Beginning (where he was a strong and resilient mortal) or after (where he was vert explicitly some kind of supernaturally empowered brute?)

Because if it's the latter, Jason absolutely destroys Michael. If Jason is still just a man......I still think Jason wins. Michael seems capable of a lot more cunning but Jason just has the brute force advantage.

Hibiki is from Symphogear. There was a time that someone kept making Symphogear threads there for some reason.

Yang is from RWBY.

Meant to for

Not to mention Jason's like, allergy to death. HE can eat more damage then Michael has ever put out.

Michael is also supernatural if we ignore the shitty Rob Zombie cash in.

But to make it interesting and on a level field, let's use the modern Michael and Jason. By 'Modern' I want to use the remake versions. Rob Zombie's Myers from the original remake and Voorhees from the reboot (I know, I KNOW the movie sucked but the version of Jason was actually pretty awesome). Both of these are still mortal (in theory....) but also actually a good matchup. NO VERSION of Michael could stand up to the undead version of Jason (parts VI - FvJ), and the original prezombie Jason would be a push over to the remake Myers. This is as close to a level match-up as we can get...the most interesting and complex breakdown and comparison. We will have to cut each down to the bone to come up with the final solution...

Syndrome's weapons and ruthlessness will leave a mark, but I believe Deku's powers and intelligence will help him carry the day.

I'm pretty confident they'll start off Season 4 with this.

I think we're all forgetting Myers is way smarter then Jason

He wouldn't rush into a fight, he would stalk and see just what he's facing

Black Dynamite vs Black Baron (Anarchy Reigns)

Serious Sam vs Duke Nukem

What happens?

I'd say a sad-looking dog beating the tar out of a beefy sailor is funnier than the other way around. The Spinachforce is broken beyond belief, but I think that, ultimately, the rule of funny is going to swing this in Droopy's favor.

Who would win?
The enforcers of megakat city or the equivalent in imperial guardsmen?

I dunno, popeye did beat up an animator once, so he could do that again and rewrite the story so he wins.

Honestly it would depend on what regiment. Also depends on what support equipment they have, tanks, vehicles, and if they can get chopper back up for all the good it's done them in the past

Id pay to see the enforcers and guardsmen face off. I mean they both are armed with flashlights, tanks, air support... But the Imperium has the bane blade.

Well, they do the the swat katz, so maybe

Okay maybe...

It would also depend on if they count Halloween 4, 5, and 6 as canon. In those three they give Micheal supernatural origins for his strength and endurance. I think it had to do with Samhain and an ancient harvest sacrifice.

Meatwad vs Satima
I think in the end it really comes down to Can Satima Win against Meatwad. Meatwad has taken loads and loads of physical and mental abuse. He doesn't bring anything in offensively but he makes up on that by being fucking invincible.

I'm more interested in Spongebob vs. Saitama. Imagine that scene where Flats tries to bully him, except now it's a bald guy who sets off shockwaves every time his fist flies into Spongebob's face.

End of season 3 Aang (Avatar tLA) vs Sun Chi Lantern-boosted Omi (Xiaolin Showdown)

Syndrome can fucking fly and shoot laser beams.

Biggie Cheese Vs Rapping Dog from Titanic

Saitama wouldn't bully, though.

Either way neither can survive in eachother's environment. Spongbob would dry up and Saitama would drown.

TNMT War VS Marvel Death

Crimson Chin versus the Tick