Quick and dirty Teen Titans #6 Story time

As requested.
Quickly Capped my Comicxology library so the quality wont be as good as if I scanned it.

But I figured someone needed help the desperate Wallyfags here.
So let's begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

www102.zippyshare.com/v/gaj9NOFX/file.html
www110.zippyshare.com/v/CKJTBMyw/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We will never get poster timers as fast as 8ch's

I haven't had the chance to actually read this issue yet. I hope it's as good as the last one.

can you put this in a zippy after you are done?

Titans, not Teen Titans

>I am the fastest man alive
So when will Barry stop telling false hoods now that Wally is back?
You are right. Sorry about that.
Will try.

thanks user

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the FASTEST Man Alive.

... well, except for that guy. And that guy. And THAT Guy... and that other guy... and the man over there... that lady over here.... this kid next to me..... the old guy behind me.... my great-grandson....

Got page 4 and 5 mixed up. I probably shouldn't be story timing while making a ham sandwich.

>I am evil and will tell you exactly how to bring back wally west because I am evil

Thanks OP.

I really hope after this DC decides to give Wally a solo run again.
I am pretty sure Flash is DC's second best selling Cape as of Rebirth.

So I haven't read every issue of The Flash but when was The Speed Force some type of heaven that makes illusions?

Thanks for the storytime user!

I wonder how future versions of the DC universe got effected by the new 52 timeline. Is Batman beyond still cannon?

There's a new Rebirth Beyond book by Jurgens.

>wally gives up his memories of the old timeline
>right before he meets superman from there

>Now run, Wally
>RUN!
Am I supposed to be reading this in Cavanagh's voice?

That is what I am thinking. He also doesn't have to give up hi old memories of his friends either.

>I was saved by the power OF FRIENDSHIP

Jesus Christ Wally is shounen as shit. Manga when?

So is Wally Currently the strongest Person in the New 52 universe or is that old supes?
The Japs would love him if they were ever exposed to him. Wally's Story is Basically Simon's from Gurren Lagann.

Oh my gosh... he just threw Kadabra into the Speed Force.

>We thought we lost you all over again
Wally West survived the most powerful in the comic's industry. Being replaced by executives.

Did Linda always have a butt so nice?

>That Linda everything
Wally
My man

Nice thighs

He outran being editorially mandated rebooted as a young black kid.

truly a fate worse than death

yes

This is a bad page.

>Manhattan
So are they actually going to move the plot forward soon?
Also
>DeathStroke
Is he actually expected to be a thread to Wally some how? I mean Kadabra is objectively far more powerful

Well that's it for now. See you gues in a few weeks.

Thanks for the storytime, OP.

zippy or something please?

Identity Crisis showed he can easily beat Wally. :^)

SLADE!?

I have been reading story times here for years and it got me into comics. I figured it's the least I could do.

>Is he actually expected to be a thread to Wally some how?
Uh...

who is slade?

So when are Priest and Abnett teaming up for that Judas Contract rework?

Overall I thought this arc was decent. Would really prefer a Wally solo though.

triggered

Here you go.
www102.zippyshare.com/v/gaj9NOFX/file.html

We don't know. Maybe after the Slade and Power Girl story arc? People have been speculating that this leads to the new Judas Contract.

He's just that great.

I don't mind the Titans but I really only know about 2 or 3 of these people so it's a bit wierd reading it. I heard a lot of anons say they would have read titans if it were just Wally since they don't know who the rest of these people are.
On the plus side I like the artist and this feels more "Flash" than the current Flash run in my opinion.

that's just the cover

Booth really needs to calm down with the slanted panels.

The Speed Force is basically speedster valhalla so I guess it's not impossible for anyone trapped in it to experience what they want.

www110.zippyshare.com/v/CKJTBMyw/file.html

Awshit.

>Speedster uses advanced technology dressed up in theatrics
Fucking Wonderwoman of all fucking people just said magic is basically just shit science hasn't caught up to yet over in suicide squad so fuck you.

thanks

Its a nod to the old defunct continuity.
He had a decent track record against speedsters, then he went utterly psychotic when he heard some one was putting kids in costumes.

Technically there is no reason why Magic can't be understood scientifically. It's still a cause and effect relationship.

you can't just solve all your problems by tossing them into the speedforce

>Linda wondering if she can get in on this orgy

Evident in the Savatar box BS.

Fuck we got confirmation doctor Manhattan, wonder what blue-balls has been up to since we last saw him

Wasn't that Jericho in his body? Or am I misremembering?

I doubt he will feel the same without the grand wizard writing him.

science, probably.

he left Watchverse wanting to try making his own Earth
my guess is it all went tits up, like, 'crime syndicate but also everyone is black lanterns and worshiping the anti-life equation' tits up,
so he scrapped that and hypothsized that the reason it went wrong is because he forgot to include enough love in his world
he knows what love looks like but doesn't understand what it is so when he noticed flashpoint being undone he took the chance to isolate and extract several prominent examples of love, both to study them up close and to observe the immediate effects of their removal.

Actually, your right. It was later revealed it was Jericho possessing him.
Teen Titans from 2003.

ohfuck

What a miserable seven months.

And right into a fucking Judas Contract rehash. Oh boy.

Well, I don't know. It was an introductory story arc, which are often weak, and yet I liked it.

It was a shitty version of Terminal Velocity. Filler of the utmost kind. And it's just going to be more of the same shit as Wally literally has to redo his entire life with Linda, the exact opposite of what people actually want.

Yes Future Tim got kidnapped by Dr.Oz so there's two Tims with him.

Pre New 52 Doomsday, Future Tim, and present Tim are all captives of Mr. Oz.

isnt next issue to superdad meeting

>Clockwork

FUCK

Am not a Wallyfag but anyway thanks for the storytime OP.

Oh. So what they are going for is that Manhattan's ultimate plan is to create a "cold and joyless world, like clockwork".

I can't say I'm too pleased with how they have stopped undoing Nu52.

slade

He went off somewhere to create life, he did this in Before Watchmen, after that he did stuff and fucked around with the entire multiverse. Whether or not he did it out of badness is irrelevant though, as it's been said that he's not a villain, just an antagonist

undoing the New 52 was never the plan

Yeah they're setting it up more as a science experiment gone wrong. Manhattan's been meddling in the timeline, and as a result (unintended or not) it removed these relationships and important pieces of history that has negatively affected the New 52 continuity.

What if the ending of this big story arc is DC ending it all. Like, they just hit the cosmic delete button and erase EVERYTHING. Every single concept, character, story, whatever. All gone. And then they just start over entirely with a brand new line of characters in a new world separate from the old one?

Is anyone going to story Teen Titans issues 3 ?

Now I feel really depressed, Wally has lost too much and it seems this Linda is not even the same Linda???

>Every single concept, character, story, whatever. All gone.

SOMEONE doesn't get how the Hypercrisis works.

tl;dr As long as we, the readers, remember that characters and concepts exist, then they exist somewhere and can be brought back into play.

So basically this is New 52 Wally that somehow tapped into Pre flashpoint Wally's memories.

There is no new 52 Wally. He survived from previous cannon.

Well then, thank you very much OP.

This. The New 52 in general is just the old Post-Crisis continuity with random events, characters, or points of time removed. What we're seeing is the effects of those cumulative changes to the timeline.

This.

How long until Bally is killed off for real?

I'm gonna guess/hope Thawne goes for the signature vibrating death hand.

Danny should kill him if anyone does.

i prefer this cover to the real one

So from Wally's perspective he basically just slo-mo'd himself onto a sword.

Got it.

You know I've always wondered by Bart's shoes were so fucking huge.

Wouldn't a Bizzarro-Flash pretty much just wield a Reverse-Speedforce that slows everything down instead of moving time forward and stuff?

Barry's rebirth book isn't that great

I'd be down for that too.

I thought Impulse was a girl

>So is Wally Currently the strongest Person in the New 52 universe or is that old supes?
pretty sure it's Wally by nature of the speedforce