My Dad now knows about Pepe because of CNN.Today he asked me if I was in that frog cult

My Dad now knows about Pepe because of CNN.Today he asked me if I was in that frog cult

I hope normies in europe wont find out. My girlfirend asked me "if i'm in love with that ugly frog".

Oh fugg

hide your power level

Pepe brings fathers and sons together in love

>Today he asked me if I was in that frog cult

Ask him if he is a part of the Mainstream Media cult.

This OP. Do it and record and post for lulz.

Do not obey those who do not obey KEK. Hail KEK!

Don't be afraid fellow pepeians, peptopia is coming.

Tell him yes and if he doesn't get off your back he'll find out why Hillary is scared of them.

Then lick your cheetoh dust off your fingers and walk out of the room like a boss.

I just asked my dad to check these doubles

Ask him why he's part of the 6% of people who actually trust the media

I'm very disappointed in you son. Incidents like this are why I sent you to live with your mother.

Holy shit. Sup Forums is actually getting to the masses. This is like the twilight zone or something. Fucking Sup Forums, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Well, user, my son... I just saw that the frog cult you're involved in is related to Nazis. I just wanted to let you know if there's anything you need to tell me, I'm here.

Don't mind me just posting a NEW LIMITED EDITION FRESH OFF THE PRESSES RARE PEP EXPLOITABLE!

ur entire family is a failure lmao

Give him a jude star or christmas

>letting your dad see your autistic meme collection
>living with your parents in the first place

(Thanks Kek)
for*

I'll pop you with my .223

Dump her bitch ass

I'm the most American poster ever

It's current year. Stop power level shaming.

>Dad finally understood all those pepe memes he overheard me saying.
>Walks up to me and whispers into my ear
>"gas the kikes, race war now."
>mfw

what did he mean by this

Too close to 88888888 for my comfort.

STOP PEPE SHAMING

One time like two years ago I was spending the weekend at my dad's house and I was using his computer to browse Sup Forums and a plain smug Pepe was up maximized on the screen as he came in to tell me to come down for supper and he said, his words: "What the hell is that? (Laughs.) What kind of weird websites are you looking at, with frogs like that?" I responded, "Oh that's Pepe. He's a smug frog." "(Laughs.) Anyway, come down to eat." Am I fucked?

Just tell him they're being silly, and just making shit up to to make Trump look bad.

Tell him it's just banter m8

What's funny is that pol is just a very very very small part of trump's supporters. I'm sure they'll take the spotlight off of us when the election is done.

Is this what Kek wants? For us to finally emerge from our meme gorged chrysallis?

> have to live with mother
> get send to canada

that's a bit harsh, burgerdad.

In the most bizarre election campaign in recent memory, a cartoon frog from /r9k/ being adopted by the nominee of a major party has to be the most bizarre thing that has happened so far.

It's for the best.

>that frog cult

bumping with a pepe-icon I just made to honor the frog god