Convince me to vote trump

I voted for Bernie, and I fucking hate Hillary.

Now, I'm not a goddamn liberal. I thought he was the most genuine guy, I honestly hate kikes but he seemed more of an Atheist and I think single-payer healthcare and Education would be a good thing and America should be a little more like the rest of the first world.

Honestly, I just don't completely trust trump and I think I'm not going to vote this election because I don't really like either of them.

What will Trump do for education and healthcare? He barely has said anything about it. People seem to love him for the wall, which I can understand. He dabbles in Sup Forums humor here and there and I think Americans are becoming more racist and xenophobic - I'm not saying this is a bad thing, I'm here on Sup Forums as well.

Hillary is obviously a fucking shill, but it's Donald fucking trump, a huge fat cat. Why should I think he's for the working people at all?

Bonus question: Is Sup Forums becoming real life? It seems white people are finally waking up to this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
youtube.com/watch?v=gNieyVSXmus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Convince me to vote trump

Trump wants you to be able to defend yourselves from rapists.

>actually believed bernie was genuine
>atheist
>wealthy people are evil
you should just move to canada instead of voting

>beat my baby tits
What did she mean by this?

Anyways, just don't vote for Hillary you pot smoking hippy. If you stay home that's fine.

Illegal immigration and middle eastern refugees will destroy this nation if we allow them in.

They do not assimilate, in fact they will resent us. Look at europe and see the future. We should avoid their mistakes.

“I'm a tremendous believer in education, but education has to be at a local level. We cannot have the bureaucrats in Washington telling you how to manage your child's education,” Trump said.
He's for a better child's education and think student loans should be fixed

They're in college -- they're doing well but they've got student loans up to the neck. They're swimming in these loans,” Trump told The Hill during an interview in July, shortly after he entered the race

Trump, if anything, might shake things up. Hilary will just be eight more years down the same dull but destructive road of corporate globalist kikery.

If your white, there is no other option senpai

1. Obamacare was written by Special Interests
2. He wants to break Government Control of our Failing Public School System. Think school choice and competition. Dont be a nigger and vote for Trump

Don't vote Hillary and become like Canada. Please, we could be like the open borders liberal brother and sister of North America taking in refugees and Mexicans from all parts of the world.

Let Hillary lead the world to Multiculturalism and open our hearts to allowing degeneracy as the new Norm.

Literally every policy position of Trump is for the people you retard, the wall, renegotiating our trade deals, cutting our taxes, repealing replacing obamacre, bringing our schools to the local level with school choice and no common core... it's all for the working man

Honestly more scared of the terrorist refugees then a few Mexicans crossing the border. Someone needs to mow the lawn, not blow it up.

I share your distrust of Trump, however im not totally sure if he is or isnt legit. Hillary however is a guaranteed shill, so basically vote for trump because at least theres chance with him and he brings the bantz like no president before.

Because she will swarm your country with muslims you hippy. You don't want that. Vote for Trump.

why can't they come on a temporaryvisa to mow the lawn?

>I thought he was the most genuine guy
Seriously? Seems like he was just pandering to the gibsmedat vote. None of his shit made sense.

Convinced me, I hate Hillary now

Trump is the democrat you wish was running as a democrat

Worker protection? Check
Gay and lesbian rights? Check
Less war? Check
Less influence from Israel? Check
Less influence from corporate groups? Check
Less crime and poverty affecting the Mudskins? Check
Socialized medicine for the vets... And maybe the country? Check
Lower, simpler taxes on mom n pop businesses like that craft beer/wurst/jerkey purveyor you love so much? MONSTER CHECK

>G.Nasty

KEK

>Now, I'm not a goddamn liberal. I thought he was the most genuine guy
Google "Bernie to the woodshed" by Ryan Dawson
Sander's was playing gullible idiots as fools and everyone but his supporters saw this from miles away

>What will Trump do for education and healthcare? He barely has said anything about it.

He talks about both these things regularly. He did this morning.
>education
vouchers
>healthcare
repeal obamacare, repeal laws protecting insurance providers from competition, more competition = lower prices

>I honestly hate kikes
>I voted for Bernie
Stopped reading there
There's no point in explaining things to a literal fucking retard.

both education and healthcare would improve by removing illegals. furthermore he'd probably switch money from civilian service to military budget. wherein the rule is simple: reduce welfare, increase productivity.

You know what kid. Go fuck yourself. I don't want you voting for Trump or telling anyone you voted for Trump. I want a clear line in the sand and I want you on the other side of it. I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck to have to prove anything to you. Vote for Hillary you waste of a human.

Because trump loves everyone. Not matter who or what you are. He wants the future you deserve. He says what we're all thinking. He doesn't afraid of anything. He wants to do what's best, not what's the popular liberal opinion. Also he's going to get revenge, as sure as your standing there, for his friends killed on 9/11. They will all be avenged. They know it. It's why their ghosts attacked Hilary at the memorial.

Also to answer some of your questions. He has a website you know. Stop watching your CNN and MSNBC, they will never EVER say what his actual plans are

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

He lists an easy to read 7 points on what he's going to do.

Like you liberals love telling us.

EDUCATE YOURSELF

Faggot, hope you'd have died instead of them

Me too kid...me too

Trump agrees on issues of trade and jobs, which are the two most important aspects of this election.

I'm an NDP voting union man and I'd support Trump if I was in the states because globalization and open borders will destroy the working man in the West.

>Why should I think he's for the working people at all?
Maybe because the working people themselves like him quite a bit.

thank you for your service

beat baby my tits

>I hate kikes but he seemed more like an atheist

Those are not mutually exclusive you dummy

Also he's about to unveil his child care policy. What better way to hear it from the man himself

youtube.com/watch?v=gNieyVSXmus

He has said he will make healthcare better by allowing more competition in health insurance.

As a so called liberal why would you want to be flooded by millions of shit skins. Theoretically mass immigration is right wing as fuck. Like something out of 1800s England.

>baby tits
I don't get it. is she under aged?

>Honestly, I just don't completely trust trump and I think I'm not going to vote this election because I don't really like either of them.
Come on, at least vote Green or Libertarian. If they get enough votes they MIGHT get into the televised debates next time around.