Trump now has FL, IA, and NC according to 538's polls-plus model

Trump now has FL, IA, and NC according to 538's polls-plus model.

That's 242 electoral votes. 28 away from winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/uspolltracker/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=sHEDXzOfENI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nevada is also getting ready to flip as well. Maine might also since the 2nd Congressional District is pro-Trump

Ohio is even closer to flipping. Ohio is red on my personal map, but Nate Silver's map has Hillary barely clinging onto it.

wtf I thought hillary was supposed to beat drumpf by double digits?? I miss bernie

Bernie would lose in an even greater landslide.

REMINDER THAT NJ IS IN PLAY
ONLY 4 POINTS BEHIND

Hopefully it'll make up for PA. I don't think Trump will be able to take it at this rate. The niggers are literally out in full force

If He wins Florida and Ohio, he is winning the election. Too many other states are in play. PA,Virginia,Michigan,Wisconsin,NH,Nevada,Colorado. If he wins Florida and Ohio, he is getting over 300 in the electoral college. That's the way it works. You can't win Florida and Ohio and lose the election.

>Giving Ohio to Clinton
wtf that's like the most likely swing state to go to trump

if he's doing this well though he's fine

wonder if it would bee a good move to signal he would officially legalize pot. Or work towards it as much as possible.

Nevada and Ohio are red too

I personally think Trump will win without PA or VA going red, probably with NH WI and ME

he always had Florida

Letter carrier in a lot of central Ohio here. Trump signs every fucking where. In some cities it's rare to see a street with none.

If Ohio and Florida are red, then Virginia is red. Doesn't matter how much the state has changed in 10 years.

Trump is polling +1 to +4 in Ohio, even the liberal slanted polls are only giving him -1.

One more state and it's his. Nevada, even.

What a time to be alive

>ME going red
lad...

I don't know man, Loudoun and Fairfax county could cuck shit up.
In my college there are people going around and registering people to vote up the ass. And my college is liberal as hell unfortunately.

Too bad their economics program is good and is the only reason I'm even there.

Are these polls from before or after the video of Clinton fainting?

Looks like a mix. Polls usual run for several days (4-5 days). I'd wait till the end of the week to see the full extend of the Clinton Collapse.

Is it true that only a few states actually matter for the elections? I watched a video about american's electoral college, I think it's called

My personal map here

Hillary is barely hanging on in NV. I'm not yet ready to give Trump NM yet, but polling looks good over there too.

Sept 11 is just beginning to get included in the polls. Most polls are from before that period. By next Monday we'll see some state polls that register the effect of Hillary's fall

Why is CBC so fucking off?
cbc.ca/news2/interactives/uspolltracker/

66.5℅!

Trumpkins btfo!

SIEG HEIL!

How can he lose if Hillarys dead? Are people really going to come out and vote for a corpse?

I still think PA will be the deciding state in this election. The presidential winner will be clear when PA announces its results.

It's kinda retarded that NY and Cali dictate the countries politics.

This year Virginia could easily go blue while Ohio and Florida go red.

All of those light blue states will be decided after the first debate.

accurate map honestly

Sneakee China Bantzai

I usually get called a shill for it because Trump isn't winning yet. But this is the reality of where the race is. Trump is trending positively, and will win on Nov 8. He's just not winning yet.

DOES SHE FEEL IN CHARGE

It's very likely that he wins all these states based on polling so far. He needs to flip one of these states to win.

Probably the most accurate map I've seen on this website throughout the elections so far.

If it's a close call according to the cooked polls, it'll be a fucking landslide on election day.

Nice!

This is the week that will forever be remembered in history as the moment Hillary lost the election.

Disregarding and putting down a huge swathe of hardworking Americans, all this while having a TIA at the 9/11 memorial.

The wheels are wobbling, they are about to come off her wagon.

#AdorableDeplorables

Can someone explain to me how this shit works? How are these maps created when no one has voted yet?

>I usually get called a shill
Welcome to the new Sup Forums, overrun by children who worship a frog cartoon and call anyone who wishes to give Hillary any edge whatsoever EVEN if its legit a shill. Fucking pathetic I want the 2010-2014 Sup Forums back

These maps are based on polling alone

Polling information and statistical models thanks to our greatest ally (((Nate Silver))).

hes leaving it to the states

>not praising kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

polls and a fair amounts of opinions

Trump is up in Florida right now?

>people acting like trump has a chance
voters will get scared at the last minute and stick to the real politician. I'm sorry but you're all deluded by a played out meme.

brexit.jpg

>leave it to the states
this is essentially the best answer to all of the retarded shit liberals want to push through

too bad they don't understand separation of powers

And (((Nate Silver))) did so well predicting the primaries, so his analysis must be correct.

That's not what they did in 2008.

You are all so deluded. Hillary is going to flip GA, AZ, TX and SC.

>Comparing UK politics to US politics

retard

This is not the current map.

I think you mean

>voters will get scared and lie in polls about who they're planning to vote for because they don't want to deal with the backlash and namecalling liberals are so fond of
>in public, sure, they don't love hillary but they'll vote for her over trump
>meanwhile, in the privacy of the voting booth...

Hillary is dying. Hillary voters will get lazy at the last minute and assume she will win. There really isn't much true Hillary support after the DNC leaks.
Anyone who does support her is a moron.

"I voted for Hillary so her and her friends can get rich at my expense!!"

>bullshit
>actually check it
>it's true
>TRUMP actually leads with independents
>in NEW JERSEY

trump absolute best scenario

This.

Pic related is from the recent CNN poll.

HIGH ENERGY

I think NH will win for Trump.

Trump took a lead over Clinton in NH during the RNC, where states like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin remained their Hillary lead. Who knows how high it'll be in the debates.

I've heard rumors that Nate Silver is a Hillary cunt-licking kike shill. Is this true?

If he were to win in a giant landslide, this would probably be the map. OR stays blue

So it's 110% correct that if Trump were to lose this presidency then no other Republican candidate will ever stand a chance, right?

Keep in mind this is with rigged (((polls)))

Triple sevens confirm the brexit effect will cause trump to win

no, hillary doesn't have a cunt

That's where almost 1/3 of the country lives.

COME ON CALI

I KNOW YOU CAN UNKEK YOURSELVES. I KNOW CALIFORNIAN REDS ARE ALIVE AND WELL. SHOW YOURSELVES RIGHT NOW. PLEASE GOD PLEASE, I DON'T WANT COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT RUNNING OUR COUNTRY.

If Trump loses, there's no point in following politics anymore

Michigan is going red.

if clinton wins it can only be assumed shell make us fight another war so hopefully a Republican can rise again from the ashes after a couple of niggers are killed off.

best possible response.

I like how that spin that to look like a 1% difference, when it's really an 11% difference.

I've also seen Trump supports are 96% most likely to vote, and Clinton supports are 85% most likely to vote.

>nate talcumpowder

I am publicly begrudgingly supporting Hillary, as would be socially unacceptable in Manhattan where I live to support Trump, but have been leaning more and more to trump (largely because FUCK PC) and after this weekend it's official lads i'm 100% redpilled and in, voting for Trump come november. Also, I started as a rabid nevertrump fag some year back.

Trump is also not in fucking horrible shape like illary is.

Thanks (((Nate Silver)))!

>15 blue states

>still only 64 away from winning

liberals piss me off so much

but if a civil war ever gets started, they are all in the cities and on the coast.. the worst places to be

Oregon he's down by like 9-13% or some shit like that.

Maine is too cucked, but District 2 looks promising. Winning there so far.

Colorado has become Californiacated. Too many of them going there for cheap rent.

PA is very iffy and VA looks to be a longshot.

However, he wins MI, he wins the election. He can lose Ohio and Nevada and still manage to win.

Finally got around to registering, time to do this thing.

Aren't you the guy that didn't know what a polling aggregate was the other day?

It will be hard but civil war would probably be the only hope, as the Democrats and Obama have been basically ignoring the Senate and just passing treaties and open boarders and shit even over the objection of the Supreme Court, which if this were 100 years ago, we would already be at war.

Yeah, it's really disgusting. It's probably bigger than 11% swing if you consider that "just as motivated" was probably an option as well.

So it could look like this:

Hillary voter motivation: Less 55% Same 25% More 20%

Trump motivation: Less 20% Same 24% More 56%

These are just educated guesses, but you get the idea. The lead is much larger than they are letting on. It should also be noted that he has a 20% lead among independents.

Trump's going up and Clinton's going down. Hopefully this keeps up and skyrockets come the first debate.

Sorry guys Utah will vote Hillary, I've been told to in the church.

Mate I was trolling.

I know what they are.

I only shitpost drunk.

I predict Trump effect will be bigger than 6% (how wrong polls were, roughly). Media is FAR more vicious against Trump supporters than Brexit.

Show me a map in which Trump wins that is plausible, don't know much about US elections.

Most people out here on long island want trump. The only hill dog supporters seem to be female college students.

And how often does this chart get updated? I'd hate to follow an obviously biased for Shillary kike but it's the only option I got right now.

Fuck that Nate guy, he's been nothing but wrong this election.

Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Ohio to go Trump next.

Ill Hllary utterly BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=sHEDXzOfENI

Someone should count all Trump voting representatives and senators for each states and add up all the winning states for a possible tie win

look heremess around with the light blue states. NV is the closest for Trump, followed by the midwestern states like WI

Wasn't Trump ahead in WI recently?

Yes, but barely. He's moving in the right direction, though

very possible outcome

It will be my proudest day in regards to being a nj resident

342 =/= landslide

370 or greater = landslide