So what would happen if the US stopped funding Israel and they somehow fell out of power...

So what would happen if the US stopped funding Israel and they somehow fell out of power? Like how bad would that destabilize the region? I assume Iran would move into the territory with some resistance from Palestinian factions as well.

Would this be some WW3 shit or just another skirmish like in Syria?

Stormcucks please keep "da joos would stop controlling our tvs"-tier banter to a minimum.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_option
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The semites deserve eachother.

Wall the whole middle-east in and let them fight it out.

The US not sending Israel military aid wouldn't substantively impact Israel's military capability.
It amounts to around 1% of their GDP. It's important, but not crucial for them to receive it, and its loss would probably just mean money taken elsewhere from their budget.

Nothing would happen. The only time something would happen is if the UN stop supporting Israel, politically, entirely. Then they'd be left fending for themselves.

So what benefit does the US get from supporting them then? We're not getting any good boy points for supporting a self sufficient country. Is it just like membership dues to be in the cool kids club in the UN?

Christians, and the belief in democracy.
Plus, the be benefits of having weapons in that geographic area pointed at Russia at all times.

US get millions of smart people. But Jews lose their homeland.

So if Israel lost the us unconditional support Israel would be more aggressive. For instance a rocket flies in from gaza.. that city block and surrounding ones get flattened with bombing. Any if the neighbors act aggressively, Israel either hammers them conventionally hammers them of uses one if it's nukes.

That seems foolish though. They wouldn't get that brazen with that many enemies on their borders... You would think at least

As long as the west is functioning, nobody would ever use nukes. But yes, if Israel loses western support, they would probably act more aggressive, probably in retaliatory aggression. I don't think they'd straight up just plow through the middle east out of nowhere.

ISIS would fall

that's what would happen

Israel would probably have to start killing alot of neighboring arabs and start destabilizing states with executions and false flag revolution in order to control its own borders

>surrounded by people that want to cause you harm
>harm them so badly that they can no longer harm you
What's foolish about that

Let's find out

Why wouldn't they? Playing politically correct pussified tit-for-tat games so as not to piss off Democrat Presidents and terrorist sympathizers in the State Department is what got the Israelis to the point where the sandniggers in Gaza and the West Bank can shell Israeli schools and hospitals with near impunity and the Israelis are told to shut up and suck it up and continue the "peace process" whenever they complain.

If the US stopped involving itself in the region, the Israelis would--rationally, and appropriately--use escalating retaliation to stop the attacks on their citizenry.

If you lived in Texas, and a rebel army, or a terrorist group, or a narco cartel (it's a detail that doesn't really matter for the sake of the argument) shelled the border town you live in and killed your kids while they were at school, would you be pissed? Would you want the government to wipe the motherfuckers out and make an example to ensure it would never happen again? If the UN, or some other foreign power tried to lecture you about "the peace process" and "illegal occupation of Mexican land," would you just bend over and take it, or would you tell them to fuck off?

The Israelis have been very, very patient with their tormentors the past fifty years, mainly because they want to keep good relations with the West. If that no longer matters they no longer have any reason to drive the sandniggers on their borders into the sea. The sandniggers would talk a lot and beat their chests and then get their asses kicked up into their pointy little inbred heads, just like they did when they had massive Soviet support in '47, '56, '67, '73, and '82, and slink off with their tails between their legs, whining about "muh Jerusalem" and "muh occupation." One presumes in this scenario the West wouldn't pay them any more attention than they merit either.

Someone will try to say that the Arabs might do better next time. Look at the Iraqi military. That's how Arabs fight.

this is how the arabs think about israel.

What is "The Samson Option"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_option

t. Jews

glad to know the jidf still post here. it's the jews that are the tormentors and who kill with impunity. it's the jews that have been terrorising the entire region ever since israel was founded. you're so out of touch with reality it's insane.

So? It's a zero-sum game. If the conflict doesn't matter to you, ignore it. If it matters to you, choose a side you find more palatable and make sure they win.

I am no great fan of (((the Tribe))) either, but compared to IQ-55 Iron Age throwback sandniggers it's no choice at all.

Shut your fucking gob and give me another kebab, Achmed. I saw you spit in the last one. I've got my eye on you.

right but they are terribly outnumbered. It would seem likely that many of their enemies would ally together in counter retaliation and any such escalation pretty much forces a nuclear option as a last resort, which it would likely come to that.

Shouldn't they be paying us protection then?

And they're retarded sand niggers that aren't surrounded by jews

>choose a side you find more palatable and make sure they win.
palestine is objectively more "palatable". you act like a typical jew who thinks jews eternally dindu nuffin and are hated purely irrationally. arabs have good reason to hate jews, far more reason then vice versa.
>I am no great fan of (((the Tribe)))
lol fuck off shlomo. no one is fooled.
>Shut your fucking gob and give me another kebab, Achmed. I saw you spit in the last one. I've got my eye on you.
great argument. kikes mass immigrated, started killing everyone, and then started terrorising the region generally. how am i supposed to have any sympathy for blood thirsty demonic kikes, especially when they *continually* antagonise by stealing land then bitch and moan like it's annuduh shoa when hamas send a few fireworks over? all the while leeching goybux from the west and controlling american politics for it's interests. how can you have a shred of sympathy for these parasites?

yet jews have been a bigger threat to them then vice versa.

>oy vey! dese no good anti-semites just hate us for no reason!

why would israel stop funding israel?

>being industrious and building your own shit makes you a bad person, you need to use soviet left over hand me downs and not make anything for yourself despite having more people and more land

Samson option.
Israel literally thinks that goyim exist merely to server Jews.

no, squatting on the land, killing everyone, terrorising your neighbours, betraying your allies, leeching all the while acting like a victim whilst being backed by global powers is bad. bitching about how the poor jews dindu nuffin and how everyone wants to kill them (as usual, for no reason at all!) is bad.

>muh poor sand niggers dindu nuffin
>dey wuz gud bois, never used no kids as human shields no how

>he thinks that israel protects christians
wewlad

keeps the sandniggers in check

Jews hate Christians more than any other group, including Muslims

Jewish Hollywood is one of the primary drivers behind the decline of Christian morals in the west. And yet Evangelical Christians are still rabid in their support for Israel, to the point where they want to send their children to die in a holy war

they din du nuffin before the jews started immigrating in huge numbers, then started terrorising them, then walled them up into small corners where they bomb them, imprison them with trial and kill their children.

i know philosemites like to say if israel was white, Sup Forums would like it. and there's some truth to that - but let's flip it. imagine if the muslims in europe established their own state in sweden, backed by globalist forces and finance, and imprisoned swedes into small strips of land where they terrorise them with a gradual plan of genocide. you wouldn't care if a few muslims got stabbed by people fighting back like you care about muh jews.

in check for what? needlessly antagonising them is what radicalises them. terrorism wasn't a problem until the 80's at the earliest.

All of this is a result of a widespread Jewish marketing campaign in Middle America pushing the Chosen People ideology

Notice how 100 years ago, America was referred to as a "Christian nation", but today is called a "Judeo-Christian nation". The pressure groups fought hard for that one

>And yet Evangelical Christians are still rabid in their support for Israel, to the point where they want to send their children to die in a holy war

truly peverse how the kikes manipulated them like this when you consider how jews portray them in the media. funnily enough, their support for israel is never a point of mockery.

It really is hard to believe.

Jews deny Christ. They mock him openly in their circles

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XUXQGpxqY

Many rabbis will spit on the ground if you mention the name of Jesus in their presence.
Why the hell are Christians supporting people who hate them?

>jews think the most highly of themselves

of fucking course.
also got this. % is % who approve.

bingo

in the talmud jesus is said to be drowing in boiling semen in hell, and mary in boiling shit. what a repulsive breed of rats. after christ judiasm basically devolved into a kind of supremacist, anti-christian hate cult - dark, twisted and soulless.