>violent, obese alcoholics
>most people dumb and uncultured
>don't save money or think about the future
>mean-spirited; hate everyone from other countries
>without ambition, content to live life as cattle
>spit in the street, swear, smoke, chew gum, are vile in front of women
>don't read books or go to Church
>society is 90+% white

It's like I've always said, we were successful not because of our race, but because of a particular culture and a particular type of politics, which led to offsprings of wealth and entrepreneurism, aided somewhat by deep-pocketed Jews.
If we were superior at one time, we no longer are superior, and immigration is a symptom of the general crisis and not the cause.

>chew gum

PAKI
A
K
I

>society is 90+% white

Aside from that, spot on.

What, if I may ask, is your issue with chewing gum?

having been through europe for the past five years, i can attest that there's nothing worse than a group of UK tourists out for a laugh and a pint.
it's like literal nigger-tier behaviour.
For Americans: imagine like 15 sociopathic niggers downtown at around 2 am. They're drunk, tired, horny and pissed that none of the girls want to fuck 'em. So they start picking fights with anyone that passes by, daring 'em to say something so all 14 of their drunk jackass friends can jump in.
UK has no room to talk about blacks in our country.

My dear Polish friend, you would know we are not all like that if you weren't so unskilled that you're forced to work a cash in hand job on a dodgy building site

So they are becoming like Africa/Middle East? Surprising.

>chewing gum

You should be more worried about your Navy.

Chavs are like ruskies- albino niggers.

>Tfw The eternal Anglo meme is partially correct

What has caused a percentage of the population to be so dim?

Hory shits, what is that awesome VIP lounge place ?

Spot on and I feel other countries are headed your way.

yes but also no, most of the drunk fighting is light hearted and weapons are frowned upon.

Also every american who came to my collage ended up more fucked up on nights out then any other nationality

also its a once a week thing in the town centre with police about, not your over decade long killathon you have going on in Chicago.

I love america but people getting killed in there house because they are made out of wood and the area is amok with gun fire is way worse then brit bongs at club kick out time

>society is 90+% white
.........you are from where in the UK? have you been to east south or west london oh and north london? maye your from stevenage? like the only town area with that demographic

asians are probably smarter on average, but western civilization has always been dragged to greatness by erratic geniuses

Fuck you faggot, I'm chewing gum right now.

The woman is a 9.5/10 British standards

>visiting shit tier tourist destinations where chavs go
It's your own fault really. If you go to places where any poorfag can go then you'll meet the dregs of society.

Why are Americans so easily scared?

Toughen up ffs.

I know, I tell people this all the time. They think of Britain as a Jeeves and Wooster white paradise when it's really trashy as hell in many areas. Also, it's fresh for the British to make jokes of "fat Americans" when they have only a slightly lower percentage. Look at different British media and see the average person, they are usually overweight.

That nig is about to put a finger in that girls butt hole