/std/

Sitting through the Federation parts is literally painful. Just make the show about based Klingons already.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!BrhgSAqA!A6hERSJLhf2Leb2JlMYxOIHLYQndgqmqv9aocitpMfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are we likely to see daftpunk again?

Nope, we got Frieza now.

cant they just dub the klingon lines? im tired of the mumbling

yea it's not being pruned

>watch first two episodes
>klingons aren't wearing partyhats

I was so confused. I still am. Why aren't they wearing partyhats?

alive 2257 confirmed?

It's actually /dis/ but whatever I'm not autistic

Do you think now that Voq is lowkey going to go train and become Muad'Dib, he'll face off with Frieza?
Frieza's probably the physically strongest crew member anyway.

>its autistic to use the show's actual abbreviation

I'd say its more autistic to even give a shit about what people refer to it by

were are the fucking andorians am sick of kangons

can we please talk about how fucking useless that paki head of security was?

Im afraid they are going to waste isaacs making his character a generic angry white male.
btw im glad we use the real name for the thread ,STD

Maybe on Reddit but on Sup Forums over the last 6 months it's always been STD and anyone who's been here would know that. Why suddenly change the name of the generals halfway through the season?

I wonder if she shat on deck, i bet she did The Federation is very open to backwoods cultures.

I agree it's really weird that people get so triggered by the official abbreviation (DIS)

because marketers

they've been pushing against STD since the first promotional material dropped.

Can we talk about how Jews ruin everything, even what they themselves create? I'm not even kidding, look at the entirety of Pedowood, the media, the financial sector, the zionist occupied governments of the West, they're all complete and uter fucking garbage from bottom to top. The Jews are the most incompetent fucking bunch of hegemons ever that can't create any form of lasting value or meaning if their lives depended on it.

Keep ruining shit, Jews. Your downfall is hilarious, and STD is all the evidence we ever needed.

Buddy, didn't you get the memo? Through our extensive market research here at CBS, having Klingons as a primary alien species rather than all the stupid idiot dumb aliens like the Andorians nobody except virgin nerds care about is better for marketing.

DESIGNATED SHITTING DECKS

So is this Klingon tech being used predate Kahless' time? Have the Hur'q been mentioned all?

>Why suddenly change the name of the generals halfway through the season?

We've called generals /DIS/ since episode 1. Check the archive

I'm hoping CBS adds in a dub. The Klang scenes are exhausting.

What about these dubs

>Number 1 were are you
am taking a poo on deck 15

WRONG! we have called it std before it even aired you newfag.

I hated the first episode.

I hated the second episode.

I fell asleep through the third.

I turned off the fourth.

What a disaster.

Sorry sweetie, Sup Forums voted.

This archive?

Fuck no, the Klingons sound like fucking mongs. I have to mute the TV whenever they speak. I wish there were a whole lot less of them.

crap i made another thread by accident should I delete it or we use this one?

use this one, delete other but noice thread btw use it next time

>FOX shills don't know what generals are

Not surprised

Hey guys who do you think will win the war? Who knows. My money is on the Klingites as they seem to be entirely all about war and fighting so would seem to have the advantage! I guess we'll see as this show continues for many more seasons no doubt.

crap it wont let me delete the other thread, it says "you cant delete this post on the OP when I try"

>FOX SHILL
kek just because i think std is shit so far doesn't mean i like orville which is also shit but still better than std

Kol did nothing wrong.

mareketers cant into our boardspeak

the desperate attempt to push DIS has proven generals are made and maintained by marketers

bro can you include the mega next time so people who missed the ep can catch up on it? here in canada it is only on 2 stations.

mega.nz/#!BrhgSAqA!A6hERSJLhf2Leb2JlMYxOIHLYQndgqmqv9aocitpMfk

the kangons are alright except for the white nigger
I'd rather see Paul Stamet or whatever the fuck he's called die than the klings

fuck it just leave it then till we use this one up or it gets pruned and deleted go post a link to this thread so anons know were to go

That was a female Trill in a couple of shots, right?

I don't get it, how the fuck is Star Trek on EU Netflix but not NA? Can't you just use VPN to access the EU netflix anyway?

do they have the high ground though?

The rubber masks are really awkward, they should go back to blackface.

>The head of the NuKlingon Empire is a fucking grapefruit

T'rell's is the worst, and I love Kol.

The Kurgans are cool but the humans will win due to being ruthless and determined at all costs, even to the point of committing war crimes and exploiting intelligent species! Hopefully if this show is a success it will spawn a whole franchise and we can have a sequel set years in the future where we see more of this kind of behavior.

no worries, im sticking around here and will once in blue moon bump the other to keep it going for us to use as a place holder at least.

nice work getting the thread up, lets get comfy!

don't ya think that if he had figured out VPNs he would have used piratebay instead of netflix?

Is this show actually good? Has the main actress actually redeemed herself?

>I don't get it, how the fuck is Star Trek on EU Netflix but not NA?
Netflix payed for CBS entirely for Season 1 but cant air it in the US yet as part of that agreement CBS will air it on their pay per view. I bought CBS PPV to watch it and kinda pissed because it has fuggen commercials, I wasnt expecting that.

TOStards BTFO
I unironically want to see Lorca torture some Klingon Farmers for their life essence to feed the tribbles.

Fuck off its /dis/ you pol loving piece of shit.

>VPNs for torrents

moron

literally no one cares, the only people implying anyone cares are marketing their VPN services.

>Is this show actually good? Has the main actress actually redeemed herself?
not yet at least she seems to be getting worse. Hard to tell, im kind of thinking we should ignore the first couple eps maybe possibly if the eps going forward are like the last one.

>dis
ignore DIS posters
dont reply to DIS posters

np matey /dis/ shills will be seething

>The Kurgans are cool but the humans will win due to being ruthless and determined at all costs, even to the point of committing war crimes and exploiting intelligent species!
how is that different that what the federation does with any species like with Saru? we still dont know what is going on there or who created him or if he can even create other beings himself.

>it has fuggen commercials
not gonna lie that sounds quite shit

Klinklongs don't know shit 'bout muh mushroom spore wormhole generator with killer room-sized tardigrade augmented computer navigation

so Lorca put the titty monster on the Glen right

>CBS PPV has commercials
>not gonna lie that sounds quite shit
Well yea I guess I mean I use netflix like you and no commercials there. But I guess its like TV and in Canada and some other places it is on tv, but I wasnt expecting 14 minutes of commericals and I cant skip them like on youtube which def is annoying because you cant pause it either if you gotta go do something.

If you leave during a commercial and try to go back sometimes it replays all the commerials which is weird or a bug maybe both I dunno really.

he specifically stated that he lives in Cucknada

but STD is on 2 tv stations in Canada or maybe that depends where the person lives?

dude get a VPN and use netflix seriously. Discovery is not worth 14 minutes of ads on top of a paid sub

>Klinklongs don't know shit 'bout muh mushroom spore wormhole generator with killer room-sized tardigrade augmented computer navigation
spore drive in STD is a living thing so not really a computer as we saw with ripper who the writers showed could communicate across space and time with the Spore drive showing it is sentient.

I keep hearing about the Oriville, based on the trailer it looks like a slapstick, fart jokey show for normies. Not even worth watching.

I'm pretty ready to drop DIS so I might watch something else. How is the Oriville?

just stream it on the many sites which illegal stream tv shows try tv muse or watchtheseries.do

fucking amazing brother.

Seriously, watch the first few eps, and be patient with it, and by episode 4 you'll be a convert.

It's terrible, and exactly how you described. Only with the added bonus of the MC being a literal cuckold.

bring back Robert O'Reilly in old Klingon make-up and don't explain it at all, it will be rad

meh it's better than STD but shitter than ENT

and ignore this fucking fag

it has like 1 joke per episode, just so he can keep it on air.

its difficult to watch STD on CBS PPV as a trek fan because we pause and rewind it resets the commercials which is a pain.

Your right I already payed anyways but its kind of becoming unbearable since i need to keep rewinding and sitting through commericals like i did with the telescope which many say is the key to the future.