Show me

Show me.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/godzilla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can do.

Here.

>>

This thread gets made every week. Aren't you bored yet?

>yfw Dad works for Dynamite
>Can't even dispute that chart much

flip Damien with Dick and it's good.

Put Oni Press in Philistine

Put Image in plebian, First Second in contrarian, and this Uncomfortable truths

actually the most correct in the thread

This is so wrong

Hollywood Gozilla was a good design. The movie was awful and you didn't get to see much of him due to both lighting and shitty pacing but the design itself is fucking grade-A.

Well I fucked up that crop. But my point stands

too fucking true

>WonderBat

McKill Yourself

So, you like that pairing?

Because every week someone learns what "philistine" means for the very first time.

Look, is about to learn any minute now.

>actually liking WonderBat
Shit taste m8

Well, I feel foolish.

>zillafags exist
>on Sup Forums of all places
why am I not surprised?

Can you take your off-topic shit to some other board, please?

>godzilla is off topic
please tell me you're pretending to be retarded

correct

Are you new or something? Get a fucking clue.

2014 Goji had his own comic. GMK was in Godzilla in hell. Heisei Godzilla was featured in Kingdom of Monsters. Zilla was in Rulers of Earth. You got me on Shin.
Still, kill yourself, you fucking faggot.

Do you have difficulty reading?

Unless it ORIGINATED as a comic then it doesn't belong.

I like megas and I gotta say that's pretty right sadly.
I need more /m/ in my life.

I think you're on the right track but the Contrarian section doesn't work.

Contrarian should be things people know are bad but claim to like anyway just to be the opposite of what other people are.

It's pretty hard to argue that Image or Dark Horse don't put out ANYTHING good and thta people would only say they like them to be contrarians.

The discussion of things adapted as comics/cartoons is allowed. Kaiju threads are never deleted. The Dark Souls comics had several consecutive threads that weren't deleted either.

>Because every week someone learns what "philistine" means for the very first time.

Residents of the land of Philistia, which was a pentapolis in the southwestern Levant comprised of the five city-states of Gaza, Ashkelon, Ashdod, Ekron, and Gath.

Not sure what that has to do with comics or cartoons, though.

>The Dark Souls comics had several consecutive threads that weren't deleted either.
If they're about the comics then they're on-topic. If they're about the video games then they're off-topic.

Since those threads are (according to you) about the comics, they are on-topic and you are a philistine for bringing them up.

Learn to read.

>patrician
>not the joker
otherwise correct

Godzilla is Sup Forums

Do you have difficulty reading?

Unless it ORIGINATED as a comic/cartoon then it doesn't belong.

Sorry. Godzilla.

So where would a discussion about Charles Barkley and Godzilla's glorious battle be taken place?

You should add an Equestrian category.

>Transformers don't belong here

> people keep giving this serious replies

I guess the old "muppets arent Sup Forums" bait stopped working and now the trolls have moved onto trying to scapegoat godzilla.

lmao good luck.
in b4 typical reply of false vitriol and false anger

What's Colonel Harlan Sanders then?

>Charles Barkley
Make a thread on Sup Forums.

>Godzilla
Make a thread on Sup Forums.

>Godzilla vs. Charles Barkley
Make a thread on Sup Forums. But only about the comic. Not about the commercial, not about the athlete, and not about the film franchise.

If you're discussing the comics and/or cartoons, they belong. If you're discussing something else, take it somewhere else.

I didn't make the rules, I just point them out to people who are too new to know them.

Godzilla is honorary co at this point. We all need our filla of the zilla.

Can we force this rule to apply to those movie faggots? We need to send their asses back over to Sup Forums.

>Moderator says it isn't allowed
>but no, it somehow must be some mean old Sup Forums troll trying to ruin your day
Wew.

Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

Sup Forums - Random

>too new
This sort of shit has been the norm for years and has never once has been a problem. You must be really fun at parties.

So what're you gonna do about it.

Smack my hand?

I'm not a new fag.

And even if I was at least I'm not a rulesfag

When you go to a party at someone's house, do you respect the rules that they have set in place? Or do you smash it up in the name of "fun"? Because anybody who wants you to not break the rules is just a grumpy ol' sourpuss out to ruin your "fun"?

The Godzilla comics from the 90's fucking rule. He's also been fought in marvel.

>his bloody look when shot full of gargantuan spears

That's like saying take aliens or predator to Sup Forums now because there is movies. Just because you guys don't read fuck all besides superheroes doesn't mean it only belongs in TV dumbasses.

I'm going to do nothing. I'm not even going to report you. I'm just going to point out that you're breaking the rules, and let you think about it for the future.

If you people want to call me names or tell me to kill myself because I pointed out that you're breaking the rules, that's all up to you.

>I'm not a new fag.
Q: How do you spot a newfriend?
A: When they insist that they aren't a newfriend.

>desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/godzilla/

absolute adherence to on-topic has never been good for a board.

Generals and strict moderators killed Sup Forums, for example.

>threads about Godzilla comics and/or Godzilla cartoons
Those belong.

>threads about Godzilla live action
Those don't belong.

What about this do you have difficulty understanding?

>Sup Forums - Shit Posting
Maybe you don't remember when they ran wild and considered themselves the Meme Kings of this website, but mods clipping their wings is a good thing.

This is the most wrong one can be

maybe if you're a fucking DORK

Yeah, because having a discussion about characters in a comic/cartoon is a 1:1 equivalent to smashing up a house in the name of "fun". You're so bent on maintaining rules yet where are you're doing nothing about roleplay and pedophilia threads.
Where has Godzilla touched you?

>other people get to break the rules!
>why shouldn't I get to break the rules too?
>it's not fair!
>fuck the rules, I want my fun!
Jeez, really?

Christ, you speak like a child. Why don't you enforce Rule 1 on yourself?

I'm not enforcing anything on anyone.

I'm just here to point out the rules. It's up to you whether or not you want to follow them.

I wish you two would get a room to fellate each other in, and quit bumping this shit-tier thread.
No one is interested in it, and all the stale images have been reposted in it AGAIN, so let it die already.

I don't know about you, but I've been saging my posts.

Heh

No. You can always go to the other threads if you are.

I don't go on Sup Forums a lot (anymore). What do each of these mean?

This.

It's been a long time since I posted in this kind of threads

>Carrie kelley
You blew it

So I guess I'm plebeian and half contrarian, since I haven't heard of any of the rest.

You could stick Loonatics in Philistine to be honest.

Switch Tiny Toon with Looney Tunes.

it's Loonatics UNLEASHED not Lunatics

kek

more

>Liking a shitty movie just because it's 2D animated
>not contrarian
yeah, list is shit.