Why do you read Sup Forums?

why do you read Sup Forums?

escapism

art

to impress girls

Do subtitles count?

Cause I enjoy it and when I was a child Batman helped me to escape my hostile living conditions growing up and taught me that with preparation anything is possible.

To argue with people on the internet

To piss off my peers by spoiling The Walking Dead and Winter Soldier

for the histories

Tits.

Because cartoons are shit.

I'm bored and it's free

PPG Threads
Ms. Marvel threads
The occasional french comic thread

That's about it.

Read?

Because if idiots like people in this thread are able to, surely it is easy

Cuz I like to. And I guess because superheroes have always been of interest to me. I remember being a little kid and watching Batman Beyond and getting really hyped whenever they'd air RotJ on CN. And Superman was probably one of the first movies I remember watching at home with my Dad. Spider-Man was the first big blockbuster I ever remember going to.

Because its enjoyable, compared to my other hobbies it is pretty cheap, and the "budget" is low enough you can find some really out-there stuff.

Cause no one else has the numbers of people who actually know their comic stuff. Even if you are all wrong all the time. ;)

i quit gaming. reading comics makes me look like i'm doing something productive and smart even though i'm just appreciating the graphics the same way i did while gaming.

I read for all kinds of reasons. I suppose I read comics in particular because it's a very diverse yet accessible medium.

I read it because it's a interesting medium of entertainment.

Bored and I like collecting trades

To fill the bottomless hole hidden inside me.

I find great enjoyment out of reading comics, i started reading capes then i read beyond cape comics for a while, there's a lot of great stories out there.
Morrison's Doom Patrol is one of my favorite runs.
And Jeff Smith's Shazam! And The Monster Soceity Of Evil is also a personal favorite.
Also this: Been rewatching BvS to find at wich point they fucked up.

I want to one day become a G-list celebrity by writing a high profile book.

for amusement

started when I was a kid, because I saw some old newspaper comic and saw a generic "cool kid" reading one and thought "hot fuckin damn, i'm gonna be him." So I started buying a few comics from the local shop once a month, but kinda stopped giving a shit after a while

Then I picked it up again in high school, and really like Tomb Raider, Godzilla, and other non-big two stuff. Started reading some Green Lantern, and I just sorta loved all of it.

I really only like The Goon, Godzilla, and Alien/Predator universe stuff now, just because I like seeing those universes expanded. Also, Goon is funny af

I'll fill your hole, user.

>only reading capes