SERIOUS THREAD ABOUT MEMES

With this entire Pepe craze, isn't there a certain someone and his psycho split personality that we're forgetting?
Also keep Spurdo and Gondola out of this. Spurdo does his own stuff and Gondola is just a silent observer who never interferes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAiv-LU82t4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is his end goal by the way?

Checking my digits because no one else will

One last bump for Wojack

Wojak would be a much better white nationalist icon desu

>mfw this is all a game to me
Dance on my puppet string, roaches

guys

I'm trying to figure out which egyptian pantheon god is wojak. Any ideas?

Pepe is an outward force; a memetic trooper of sorts. Wojak is for us to share between us when the feels hit and is up second in line should pepe fall.

Spurdo here :DDDDD
Exed I hab no friends :DDDD

People are talking about Pepe

Shillary is too sick to understand the true meaning of Pepe. Meme magic is seeping into everything she has artificially created, and she can't even comprehend it, therefore she labels it racist. PRAISE KEK

Anubis? Toth? Osiris?

Wojak, for the most part, represents introspection and self-improvement, while at the same time self-degradation and escapism. What is similar in mythology?

Osiris's death and rebirth maybe? Or maybe that one sun god who gets swallowed by a snake.

So many relatively modern concepts in one meme.. hard to relate to mythological thinking.

krátos is the mythology that fits your description. the personification of power and strenghth.

Socrates created Enkrateia from "in kratos" meaning to have power over yourself.

Still searching for the egyptian equivalent

To grow on this further, the way I think about Wojak, at least as a character built by thousands of people, is this:

Wojak is a man utterly out of touch with society at large. While he wishes to connect with that society by becoming more sociable or better looking (that is, what he sees in other people that make them capable), he is also afraid of what going into that society might entail. Furthermore, most social settings in which Wojak is depicted shows him not having fun or even hating himself more. His goals and personality contradict, leaving him lost. While he wants to improve, he doesn't enjoy neither the improvement, nor the results that they entail. You could go further with all of the "split-personality" memes about him that have been made recently as a result of this contradiction.

All in all, he's a representation of people that have been hyped up by others to believe society is some magical adventure, only to be personally disappointed while feeling like they're "just missing something" since the people around them seem to be doing well enough.

Aten was supposed to the one god, a christlike, introspective feelsy god.

But only one pharoe worshipped him and when he died all images of Aten were vandalized by the reigning priests.

Philip glass made an opera about it that has much feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=EAiv-LU82t4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)

Found him.

Perhaps this is the Egyptian God you seek
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth

Aten is sounding more and more perfect, he was a god out of time, shunned by his own society for naively trying to make it better. Also modern pop culture presence for more memes.

>implying Wojack isn't the split personality
Yes, all according to the plan little roachie. This game will all be over soon.

Seth is obviously Hijack

>he's INTJ

>he believes in the Briggs Myers personality test
I didn't think the roaches playing in my game were this dumb. All the better for me.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

>his male form was often depicted as a frog, or a frog-headed human

meant to link to this All part of my plan though

gondola 2bh

What's going on in this thread?

This is starting to get a little autistic, my man

shh no questions, only gondola now

favorite gondola desu senpai

just wait until the floodgates open.

GONDOLA IS NOT FOR SEXUAL!

Cute Gond

>It Ain't Gond starts playing

You can further discredit the media by saying that the actual white supremacist logo was wojak.

"Serious thread about memes"

That's the joke. Brush up on your memes reddit.

I'm genuinely curious if "memes" will ever go back to being known as a cultural concept through which we can explore the development of humans and other forms of anthropology, or if they'll just become the language of the next generation of watered-down media-controlled children.

Thank you Brandon Myrick

Wow I love that Gondola
Right in the feels

When were they ever a cultural concept?

Breddy gud.

Saying "it's the current year" is a meme. It's a cultural concept. It's just that many memes take place in picture form.

lol holy shit I'm laughing so hard.

Thanks for the gondola thread!

my pleasure

Gondola's aren't funny, they're meant to be reflected upon.