How does your current gf feel about your love for comics and cartoons?

How does your current gf feel about your love for comics and cartoons?

She's a fan too? She doesn't mind? She gives you shit for it?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has a girlfriend

Do you really think you are on the right website for this, normie?

We met because of it, so she doesn't mind.

What if I am the gf?

Then you are a disgusting unpure normie slut who needs to either get off my board or die in a fire.

She reads Saga and Archie

I don't have a gf but my bf reads them too

And I thought this thread couldn't get any sadder.

Mine used to tease me for having Superman comics (she also calls herself my Lois Lane). But after reading Persrpolis and V for Vendetta she no longer does. She even got mad that the movie of Persepolis had the Eye of the Tiger.

Get the fuck out of my thread on my board, you degenerate normalfags

No

she occasionally indulges in it but she's got other interests. She brings it up whenever she needs to make me feel bad

I don't "date" because I have a commitment to my waifu but I do have some female accomplices including my ex and a girl who is interested in me, usually they don't want to watch anything with me but sometimes will want to watch my little pony with me, and sometimes I can coerce them into watching capeshit (movies)

Why not? You'll be happier somewhere more suited for your foul life style, like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or Tumblr.

You as well. Surely, you would rather me along like-minded individuals.

She's not a fan but she's open to engaging in it. She watched some cartoons like Archer before but I've got her into Bojack and Rick & Morty since.

I'm involved in comics professionally so that's a different game altogether. Having to explain how comics works is a lecture in itself most of the time, but she's hella understanding and patient. I've got her some stuff before that she's liked (some female-created indie comics, Bechdel stuff, Plutona cos we digged Stranger Things etc.)

I don't have a gf.

Good. Relationships cloud the mind with unnecessary thoughts and feelings. You will likely survive the great things that are sure to come if you have held on to your purity. You are pure, right?

She's very supportive. She's always holding my comics as I read them. Sometimes she changes the channel to the cartoon I want to watch.
Hell she even typed about half this post for me.

Well, my WIFE likes watching cartoons with me. Her favorites are the Disney XD stuff, Bojack, and Bob's Burgers. We're going through Trollhunters now.

Disgusting. Do you unpure sluts have any shame?

Indie or publisher?

Indie. You wouldn't want to read my comics. They're all about gay sex.

/aco/ would like to read your comics. And maybe Sup Forums too.

Is your gf a secret bf?

u mad

Publisher

Oh yeah forgot about BB, mine's into that too. Is Trollhunters any good?

No, she's my beard, and I'm her's (or male equivilant or whatever)

Um, you aren't me.

my friends, ex-girl and i are all into it, different things from each other mostly but some common interests are shared
now can we stop having these pointless threads?

BUT I'M YOU