I'm literally laughing through this movie

I'm literally laughing through this movie.

because you have aids?

b-but its actually kino disguised as shit

I could only cringe.

That's the 'tism, son

It's not funny op. Just depressing, dissapointing, and shitty. Go check out Rots or the room if you want a good laugh.

>Close ups of nothing but guys talking is Kino
>A movie with a little bit of action is capeshit
Sup Forums everyone

>hate a movie
>still watch it
>make threads about the movie
>spend your time hating on it instead of having something better to do

the logic of retards on this board never ceases to amaze me. only mentally unstable people can spend so much time on shit they dislike

its so overwrought

its like eating a salad with giant wads of regurgitated tough steak marinated with half melted lard and motor oil and light seasoned with molasses and peanut butter

they should pay people to watch this garbage

>I'm watching a movie I hate guys! This movie sucks LOL!

>being this assmad
It's shitty but in an entertaining way.

To be honest I think it's a good thing. This movie is so bad on so many levels it deserves every hate it gets. It's like how people take pictures of historical events so people don't say it's a fraud.
Very nice

OP has been obsessing over this movie for years.

This movie is funnier than any of Marvel's quips by virtue of being so terrible despite trying so hard. The only good part of BvS is Lex because he's hamming it up as hard as possible knowing he's in a shitty film.

literally the opposite of what every faggot on this board says. everyone only has negative things to say about it and then thinks that it's a nice use of time to talk about how shitty they think the movie is. childish and pathetic as fuck

>"It's like how people take pictures of historical events so people don't say it's a fraud."
>being this delusional and paranoid over a movie

geez, some people on this board really should get a life

Why are MCUcks so dishonest and two-faced?

I was just joking user. Stop being such a cunt

capeshitters are retarded
BvS was the only decent capeshit made in the 2010's

fuck shit i just posted a pic of myself how do i delete it ??

Dishonest MCUck.

Snyder is a comedy genius. Sucker Punch is his true masterpiece.

>little bit of action
>2/3ds of the movie are very grounded taking reality of the ubermensch and the effects he has on the world
>3rd act is main heroes fighting a shoehorned revived dead alien monster completely made up of CGI
There's a reason it's called capeshit

I thought it was good until Doomsday turned up. Luthor was a bit shit but all the perfectly executed Batman stuff made up for him.

Would have been better with a different villain, one more Bats vs goons action sequence, and 20min less runtime.

>grounded
>Superman dragging a ship across ice with a chain
>Batmobile hooking onto a car and flinging it into another car
>Batman swinging Superman around with a rope with nowhere near the necessary momentum

Bruce Wayne intro scene and WW intro against Doomsday fight were genuinely kino
Superman in space was all right

Other 97% is shit

But why was supes' dad on mt everest?