Reminder that Joi was merely a piece of software that was incapable of love...

Reminder that Joi was merely a piece of software that was incapable of love, and simply did exactly as her program parameters guide lined. If you believe it loved K, you're even dumber than pre-realisation K, missed the entire point of the film and fell for a fictional consumer grade advertisement of fake love like an autistic virgin.

Joi was a shit, fake waifu and no amount of denial will change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7BuQFUhsRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying that's not all I would need

go away, roastie, your time is finished

Luv is best waifu.

>thank You for using our products
*smiles in waifags face*
*leaves waifags wounded physically and mentally*
Isn't she lovely?

i want to say that the device is meant to look like something we use irl but don't want to reach too hard

although just leaving it at technology in general is fair enough i think

Post yfw it means Love killed Joy

Yeah and most real life marriages aren't founded on real, genuine love either ya fucking genius.

I'm guessing mommy and daddy are still together?

More roastie than roastie.

Reminder that AI that is programmed to love you, still counts as love, and is actually more genuine than a human female.

This. Roastie skin jobs btfo.

I wanted Joi to be fucked to death by Luv with a strap on, anyone else think this?

>implying Luv is in any way better

actual best waifu coming through

did anyone else think joi was felicity jones from Rogue One the whole time?

Finally, a man of taste

Glad somebody gets it.

I'd give anything to play with luv's braphole.

Her name was J01 you pleb.

Are you satisfied with our product.

no I do not suffer from face-blindness

Was Wallace a replicant?

it's not about whether it loved him or not you stupid pleb, it's about whether or not Jo1's life is as valuable as a humans because her actions and desires were indistinguishable from one.

Yes

Joi was an AI, she wasn't just "programmed" to love K.
Yes her directive was to be a loving waifu, but she gained genuine love and appreciation for K.

you dont have to show off for your friends

No she didn't she developed the will to be like a real girl because that's what K wanted and she's programmed to be whatever he wants.

Did she, though? What exactly IS your definition of love?

No, because Felicity Jones in Rogue One was not attractive, never smiled, and had zero personality.

My negro

this argument is getting old very fast its unbelieveable. i just watched the movie an hour ago and started browsing Sup Forums and this is what everyone is talking about
it was real love

I don't know, man.

nigga i didnt say Fyn whatever from rogue one.
Just the actress

Ana of Weapons >>>>> any other female in the movie

everyone is more or less a piece of software embedded in a meat costume

I see you're a man of culture as well

So you're saying that real women who are whores are better than pure 2d holo girls who show real love towards you?
Nah nigga you a idiot.

*sheds a tear before killing you*

You have to be more clear. There is a huge disparity between Rogue One Felicity and most other Felicitys.

>trying to start waifu war on a flop
Nothing will save your flop

>I'M THE BEST
was it autism?

As long as it's Ana De Armas, I don't fucking care

why did she do this

that's not the point, only obese retards think it's about whether it was real love or not. It's about whether or not it matters if a being is human or not if their actions are human, if you're programmed to make an emotional connection with a human doesn't matter if you're fake or it's fake you are still equals.

I actually liked Lieutenant Joshi a lot.
At first I thought she was gonna be the stereotypical bitchy hardass police chief, but she clearly really cared for K.

Because she found him attractive.

Yeah. She was pretty autistic.

Hold up, best husband coming through.

HK-47 please go

Super Intelligent AI will actually feel emotions more genuinely than humans.

>Kills someone or generally crushing something
>Starts crying or kisses the person
What the FUCK was her problem?

;_;

*Slams your spine into your brain*

>make a cute remark relating to a memory you shared years ago
>regular woman is on her phone, doesn't even look at you, and wouldn't remember if she was paying attention
>AI woman smiles and kisses you knowing exactly what you mean

K should've gotten with Luv when she autisticly flirted with him.

Jesus, this movie had a lot of autism. Agent K, Luv, Wallace, the LAPD coroner, bubble girl...

Didn't Wallace kissed that one replicant he killed? Maybe Luv learned from that experience?

Isn't that all we all are? Just a program written in DNA?

They literally made a point of this in the movie.

Sounds like something some autistic anime character would say.

oh fuck that just made the luv kiss scene a lot better. Didn't even think of that

Do replicants,luv,ect poop?

when I watched this movie the only thought I had from beginning to end was the ensuing waifu wars that would encapsulate Sup Forums for years to come
>Love
>Joi
>Hooker chick
>memory chick
>robin wright

At least luv and bubble girl can physically be fucked, joi isn't real.

This guy gets it

>Love

what.

I'm sorry, "Luv"
When you just watch the film how are you supposed to know how her name is spelled?

The giantess girl was the best.

... The fucking end credits where they show the cast and their character's name you dumb fuck

Mother's are generally "programmed" to love their babies, are you saying a mother's love is fake? What is "real" love? Is that when a guy decides to put up over half his assets for collateral so he can sleep with the same woman for the rest of his life as she slowly ages and loses appeal?

Easily my retort to this argument.
youtu.be/Z7BuQFUhsRM

Why does it matter when you can't tell the difference?

>there are people who actually sit through the credits just to make sure that characters names are not spelled phonetically
holy shit

I asked myself the same question. They all seem to eat so they must pee and poop, no ?

Jesus fucking Christ she is so god damn hot. What the actual fuck.

You asked this question:
>When you just watch the film how are you supposed to know how her name is spelled?
And I answered your dumbass question, doesn't mean I sat through the credits, it just means you're retarded

we love our replicants don't we folks?

I can tell the difference between a hologram and a real girl

Joi>Hooker Chick>Robyn>Memorychic>>>>> Shemale Luv

Patrician list right here.

Joi > Luv > Memory chick > Robin Wright > Hooker chick

>Ana of Weapons >>>>> any other female

FTFY

You think they had male versions of the Joi AI?

If you don't poop, you die.

Was Wallace a replicant? Is that why he had fake eyes?

Kek

It doesn't matter.

she looks exactly like my old boss that hired me, her legs were incredible. would've banged her instead of that slut hooker whore.

Why is this even a question? They aren't robots, just modified humans.

No, he had implants.

Sort of for a minute. I also thought the evil replicant was the ayy actress for a minute too.

No, he was blind. Those black egg things were his "eyes".

No, women get vibrators and credit cards for their needs.

Well why not get replicant eyes from Cho? And why did he talk like Mister Anderson and keep people in a Dr. Evil pool trap full of piranhas?

I thought Wallace was supposed to be the guy from the original Blade Runner movie who got his eyes squished by that blonde replicant.

You thought Wallace was Tyrell? The man he literally talks about being dead?

Ultimate shit taste

Yeah but they're better than humans, maybe they poop just once a month ?

Because the new replicants felt but were make to obey without hesitation. She was destroyed inside.

They're better, so they're better at pooping. They must go three, four times a day.

It's been 10+ years since I saw Blade Runner, and even then I was just a horny teenager fast forwarding to all the tit scenes.

>I prefer to keep an empty stomach until the hard part of the day is done.

it all makes sense now. poor K

Probably true. An AI programmed to love you would not be lying, they would just be programmed. The love actually would be as real as human love if they could get the programming correct..