Focused and calculating character goes berserk

>focused and calculating character goes berserk

Literally me.

name 3.14 times in your life you've done that

>you will never go Berserk

me throughout middle school

>focused and calculating character is sure to win because his speed is superior

>underage character reads berserk

>autistic character goes berserk, but gets his ass handed to him by the bullies, who proceed to restrain and mock him in front of the entire class
That was a shitty episode.

>kid gets bullied by group
>goes nuts and beats the fuck out of main bully
>other bullies restrain him and beat him up

>Unhinged character goes berserk and passes the limits of human potential to kill rapist monsters

Like that bitch in STD.

>underdog character goes berserk
>fights against rich smug rival
>rich smug rival beats his ass, transforms into a demon and rapes his gf
what a shitty final episode

>main character catches rapist in the act of raping his love
>shocked and angry he begrudgingly joins in
>she starts to like it
>he starts to like it too
>the 3 of them have breakfast together and plan the rest of their day

Once I got pissed driving home and started overtaking people while I was in the left lane

>this one time I saw this jock playing chess in the school yard so I called him a gay ass nerd then he came to confront me in front of the choir class and I just snapped and leapt to his neck and pulled him down to the ground in a neckhold giving the old choir teacher lady a near heart attack trying to separate us

>this one time I was going to take my seat just before class got started and this fucking mong put his leg out to trip me and I tripped magnificently so I just bull rushed him literally sending desks and chairs flying into the air

>this one time I beat up the hall monitor nigger for confiscating my yu-gi-oh cards and giving them back with a bunch missing just because I said "I know exactly how many are in there, nigger" before handing it over to him, this one I got suspended though

I was a fat, lonely and angry kid, now that I think about it I was probably in the spectrum and, seeing how I got into so many altercations while managing to get away with it in all of them, everybody probably knew about it except me

>almost 30
>fell for the stem meme
>masters degree in electr. engineering in western yuropoor country
>not really motivated, too chicken to give up and find another thing
>only thing i can find it's a trainee program (fully paid by the government, the company doesn't pay shit) paying barely above minimum wage
>without providing any kind of training they expect you to know the same thing as a 5-10 experienced worker
>no assigned job, sometimes have to wait 1-2 hours in a room alone without internet or computer
>spent thousands of yuros (don't fall for the free euro meme) on my super-superior education
>i could've saved years and thousands of yuros, got a mcjob, graduated in something related to management/economics and who knows, perhaps i could be better. if not, at least it wasn't so stressful
>undiagnosed/unmedicated aspie
>not really anything to live for
>a prison sentence will relieve me from stress (no job to find, food, shelter, etc.)
>mfw

>character who never speaks swears to let us know how serious the stakes are

>almost 30
>fell for the stem meme
>got a bachelor in biology
>worked for a bit in a shitty lab (thanks nepotism)
>got depressed
>started anew studying languages
>can't find a decent job now
LMAO hope I don't wake up tomorrow

>almost 30
>aspie
>fell for the management CEO meme
>4 years of faking it among chads
>killed my personality
>killed my excitement
>killed my spontaneity
>killed my genuity
>killed my intellect
>plunged into depression
>didn't learn a single thing in 4 years more difficult than high school algebra
>fail to get decent internship
>stuck with the pyramid scheme receipt that's my degree
>fail to get a job because anyone working in HR can see through my façade in the interviews and how broken I am
>nearing 30's without a single friend, girl friend or connections never having made a single dollar in my life
>emigrating to western europe to work as a garbage man is the best I can think to prevent me from killing myself

at least if you guys took chemistry you could become a farmer or something

so I reckon you wouldn't exactly suggest to get a degree in the economics field?

american episode?

econ grads end up competing with STEM folk in the job market and postgrad programs, specially mathematicians and statisticians since it's really easy for them to transition into econ, takes like 6 months, most demanding part of the curriculum would be history of economic thought and economic history which are honeslty not needed for actual modern economic work

but it's a good field, if you're decent and willing to sell your soul you're pretty much guaranteed work in the finance industry

>it's not the death of a relative but a dead puppy that makes the protagonist go on a rampage