Could the board sue her for this? There probably isn't much (if any) clear evidence

Could the board sue her for this? There probably isn't much (if any) clear evidence

So when none of them resign will she admit that the men of Hollywood do in fact own women??

This is clear mental illness at work here.

>RETWEET THIS NOW

>This is clear mental illness at work here.
LEAVE MY ROSEFU ALONE!!!!

>tfw Hollywood is about to be gutted like a fish

The board won't sue her for this because they absolutely knew and were complicit in covering up Harvey's misdeeds and they don't want to bring further scrutiny to that or to the idea that they should resign.

wait whats happening

>mfw evil producers sexualize my pure gf

Someone who was raped by Weinstein or someone similar is going off on twitter because she's angry.

Let's get her sued.

What is with your generation and wanting to strike at people for free speech? More times goes on, more I realize that it isn't a left or right thing, all of y'all want to stop people from saying shit you don't like.

It's a person talking on twitter, not someone rioting or burning property.

I hope they do.

Nothing.

who /rosearmy/ here?

32nd Airborne Unit Reporting

someone should ask her why she took the hush money and kept sucking his cock lol

>W: hey, wanna get a big role?
>R: Sure,I'll suck your dick for it!
13 years later
>R: Waahhh, I reggret to suck dick, I was sexually harrased!

How was I implying that they should sue her? I'm only asking if they would have a case. This is fucking America, if rich people can realistically sue each other than they usually do.

Pretty sure I would rather bang Harvey than Marilyn Manson, jesus christ that is an unfortunate looking person.

He should honestly give hope to everyone on this site, I seriously doubt many of you are uglier than him.

She's handling it super poorly, but I wouldn't say it's mental illness. This has probably been nagging at her conscience ever since she took the settlement. Has anyone called her out on that yet?

She didn't really lose her mind until after she lost her looks.

She was a minor actress who got famous because she was attractive and had a great body. The thing most people remember her for is getting fucked by the 90's version of Alice Cooper.

After she lost her looks and her body she couldn't get roles anymore, because all she ever had to bring to the table was looking good, not talent or charisma, so with her looks gone she was nothing. So she became an activist who says that all of Hollywood is sexist because women over 35 can't get roles (the Maggie Gyllenhaal syndrome) when actually women over 35 CAN get roles, just the ones who only were ever famous FOR their looks can't.

Anyway, even having said all this and even taking into account she is crazy and was never very smart, she is still right about Weinstein and the board.

>kevin smith

Yes, she is now opening herself up to litigation because of her claims against other board members. She is obviously not mentally well.

Also Kevin Smith is a huge faggot.

i bet he listens to nothing but korn, deftones and soulfly

Is he eating a block of cheese?

>guy famous for getting high figures out you can get a type of high from eating cheese

is there going to be a gamer gate for film now?

>What is with your generation and wanting to strike at people for free speech?

Accusing someone of committing a crime is illegal.

Why do you think the news constantly uses "alleged" all the time?

They could, but they won't. The last thing (((they))) want is a fucking trial which means a ton of publicity, not to mention the strong possibility of other women coming forward.

>Accusing someone of committing a crime is illegal.
Meanwhile, this fucking retard... Seriously, how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that?
>Why do you think the news constantly uses "alleged" all the time?
Because it hasn't been proven one way or another in a court of law.

What a whore

>What is slander
>What is libel
Weinstein hasn't been convicted of rape.

He was fired over allegations. Completely legal under California at will employment laws.

She's redpilled as fuck.

>you can't accuse someone of a crime
It's a miracle anyone is ever convicted of any crime then, since no one is ever allowed to accuse anyone without self-incriminating.
>what is slander
>what is libel
Slander is something that appears to have absolutely nothing to do with this case as all I see are tweets.
For libel, you would have to prove that Rose McGowen posted these things knowing that they were false, dipshit. Have fun proving that.
Also, fuck off, you don't know jack shit about law. It's not fucking easy, not any jackass can do it. Stupid armchair lawyer little faggot bitch.
In conclusion, suck a dick.

"Call on the board to resign or you still suck" is the best thing anyone has said to or about Kevin Smith. She's absolutely right.

She's just an anti-semite.

>Wow shes def not in a manic state art all.

Last thing anyone involved wants is a trial that might potentially dig up some stuff better left un-disturbed. But theoretically, yes they "could"

Yeah big deal you were in Encino Man and Monkeybone 30 fucking years ago get over yourself sweetie

>Defending jewwood
sup schlomo

so high he is levitating