cells interlinking is what causes AIDs

this scene triggerred me

IF YOU FAIL THE TEST COME BACK IN TWO DAYS
SURELY NOTHING COULD GO WRONG IN THE MEANTIME FOR THE HUMAN RACE
INTERLINKED

WHY DID YOU SAY SELLS INTERLINKED THREE TIMES

C E L L S

We're done.

They really should have explained this test a little better. The Voight Kampf machine was much better understood and defined while this seemed just nonsensical.

t. brainlet

What the fuck Sup Forums, you're nowhere near baseline.

it didnt need any explanation dumb american

In the dickhole

nolan, can you not?

INTERLINKED

If you didn't understand it the first time it was shown the second time blatantly showed what the test was.

can you explain it? i haven't watched enough rick and morty so i don't get it

this is why americans shouldn't be shown good movies

just go to mcd's and throw yourself on the floor and cry like an infant

it will come to you soon enough

Pale Fire is such an amazing and one of a kind book. Easily Nabokov's best imho, and one of my personal favorite pieces of writing. Such a cool surprise to see it referenced in this flick! Everyone: read it!

That was the chief using her clout to buy him some time. She knew he would probably run, but she cared about him too much to just kill him.

>i cant use my brain to figure it out

replicant detected

>boss straight up says she's gonna fuck you after getting drunk
>n-no I gotta work
Truly /our guy/.

my brain is bad, please explain the test like i am 5 (ELIM5)

t. american mental midget

lol rite

Robin Wright gave him a chance to get his shit together.

>w-what an idiot. i-its a good thing i understood it perfectly while conveniently not going into detail
will you faggots quit funposting and just goddamn explain it

>"It's a test designed to provoke an emotional response"

They're demonstrating it for you. See

HOBO JIZZ ON CHEEK
INTERLINKED

1. replicants are synthetic and manufactured
2. they appear in inception as adults but they have human-like features
3. even though the replicant appears 26 or 30 in physical appearance, he/she/it is about as old as the inception date
4. to prevent the replicant from losing its mind, Tyrell Corporation infused collections of memories sourced from real humans
5. the emotional maturity and actual life experience of the replicant is missing however, and novel situations can cause profound emotional disturbance

the original test administered by Deckard and the poor guy that got blown through the window was meant to test the boundaries of emotional response in an immature psyche

the LAPD challenge test is meant to gauge emotional stability -- in case a replicant on the force is on the verge of going postal like that Las Vegas shooter

If I took that test I would get agitated and annoyed real fast, you would too. But not robot man functioning properly. This test is different because they are using it on a known replicant and being administered by a machine (with human supervision) instead of by a human on suspected replicant trying to blend in.

>This test is different because they are using it on a known replicant and being administered by a machine (with human supervision) instead of by a human on suspected replicant trying to blend in.

Also because it's 30 years more advanced.

kek