What was the biggest disappointment you've watched recently? For me it was Blade Runner 2049

What was the biggest disappointment you've watched recently? For me it was Blade Runner 2049.

IT - overhyped garbage flowing on 80s nostalgia.

How could you possibly be disappointed in a sequel without much hype that managed to be better than the original

Your post

Jeepers Creepers 3

Plebeian trash. You , not the film .

You have shit taste, Sup Forums. It was a good time.

a crap, they made clown looks like a fucking obvious monster instead actual clown, pedofeed trash too. can't believe how this thing got 300 mil boxoffice in USA.

Honestly, your mom.

Dunkirk but then again Nolan' s films have always underwhelmed me.

absolute fucking garbage

> (You)
Oops, I meant to reply to OP. When I said "it was a good time" i was referring to Blade Runner. I haven't actually seen IT yet.

Oh, ok it's fine.

This. I really feel sorry for anyone that thought this was an even half decent movie

Same

this.
Haven't seen many films these last few years.
I usually stick to the ones I've already seen, or some old films that I haven't seen yet.

I highly doubt hollywood can produce anything good at this point in time, so I don't think I'm missing out.

blade runner 2049
baby driver

the biggest one however is trainspotting 2
I mean I wasn't expecting much, but I still felt let down

Agree.
Also the original Blade Runner.

Visuals can be as good as you want, but if the plot is filled with holes the film just isn't that good, deal with it.

Stop lying, most of you thought it was going to be a simple action movie remake, turned out it wasn't, but you act like it was a big disappointment, hypocrites. You already thought you'd hate it.
2049 has flaws though

Can you not?

No, I had high expectations because it's by Villeneuve, who is one of my favourite directors.
I was disappointed because while I expect Ridley Scott films to have dumb plots that don't hold up to the most basic scrutiny, I do not expect the same of Villeneuve films.