Attention:Hillary poisoning false flag Imminent

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL
KIKES ATTEMPTING TO SUSPEND ELECTION
BREAKING
archive.is/e0NrX
washin gtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88478024
Chelsea Clinton apartment likely contains secret hospital class facility Hillary was taken here after seizure at 911 memorial
archive.is/085WU#selection-355.0-357.18
archive.is/qi6tk
archive.is/UXJck
archive.is/fXrdP
archive.is/9CaKn
archive.is/7X3AY
archive.fo/f5ztB
youtube.com/watch?v=oYumpsh9x6w
>actually she just has allergies
>actually she has pneumonia
>actually she's just fine now
>actually she was poisoned
WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT ITS ALREADY HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

washin
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shill slide thread

sage

You're going to be out of a job soon shill.

0.02 has been deposited into your account.

A lot of bad possibilities floating around right now.

This is fucking unreal. The audacity of (((them))).

that fucking nigger just needs to gtfo of the white house already

I'll bet this "theory" will show up on lefty news tomorrow... kinda like "hillary's body double" on Huffpo today.

But Drudge will have nothing...
Breitbart will have nothing...

So, if the lefty news is telling you about some new anti-hillary conspiracy, and you havent heard whispers of it on any of the well know right-wing news outlets, it's probably...

BLACK PROPAGANDA

I got a bad feeling on this one, all right? I mean, I got a bad feeling. I don't think I'm gonna make it out of here. You understand what I'm saying to you?

In just 8 years, we've ended up here. I remember being in 6th grade back when he was elected, thinking that it was a good thing.

I knew as soon as this shit happened that they would try to spin it as an assassination attempt without any evidence.

>The Sun

The way that liberal media picked it up really makes me fucking worried.
Especially when she might just as well be fucking dead right now as far as we know.

can anyone verify this post was made before the story came out?

Bump

Guy's
This is it. The future is bright, Lambright.

You could have prevented this. Don't call it a grave, this is the future you choose.

Google the article's headline. All I could find were articles from today. I think it's legit.

>we spend weeks praying to kek that she just fucking drops dead
>alex jones has nothing to say
>brietbart has nothing
>even Sup Forums isnt saying shit about being poisoned
>suddenly libruls are trying to push this hard

this is probably the worst hail mary ive ever seen

Obama literally wants to retire. He does not want to spend another minute more in the whitehouse than what's needed.

He bought a retirement home in Asheville, NC

He's going to stay in the dc area. He said it himself so his daughter could finish school.

Like he doesn't want to become president of the UN after he illegally signs us into the Tpp and shit.

and in LA, and in Chicago, he actually has two houses in Hawaii. Nigga's livin' da dram

>washin gtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

>>washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

Improved link

retarded false flag, there's no reason for Trump to poison Hillary since she's the easiest opponent he could possibly get.

If this happens it's just the Dems getting Hillary out of the way so they can field someone who will have a better chance.