Where woud Sup Forums rather live: in a rich non white country like Japan or a poor white country like Moldova?

Where woud Sup Forums rather live: in a rich non white country like Japan or a poor white country like Moldova?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0A1_Tjwk0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan is on the cutting edge of sex bot technology, who wouldn't want to live there, plus as a 6'1 man I would be like a god to them

>a rich ETHNICALLY HOMOGENEOUS country like Japan

Any day of the week, cunt.

Reminder that the Portuguese were living in golden pyramids when the white man was still living in caves.

I wanna live in Japan and marry a real-life anime!

>japan or moldova

youtube.com/watch?v=G0A1_Tjwk0I

japan, OBVIOUSLY

What a fucking garbage map. You can tell Mexico is self reported - this map honestly says that white people on the Mexican border are way more common than those on the American side.

Turn the brightness up on this map by 15% and maybe it would be more accurate.

I'm fairly certain you're autistic.

Brasil

>moldova
>white
Top kek

I wouldn't mind living in your country tho, it's full of qts.

Good question. But I don't think Sup Forums considers them to be white.

Multiple people have remarked upon that, but a psychiatrist did not diagnose me with any form of autism.

I have actually been diagnosed and had to take medication, not lying.

Yeah, that sums it up.

I think people who hate animu but browse an animu website are more autistic desu.

was that filmed in Liverpool?

80% of poo in Loo's are autistic from inbreeding. Not lying

>going by country subdivision in the first photo and comparing whole countries the next

wew that's not manipulation

Poor white, but not Moldova. I worked with some of those, most were lazy drunks, and all were stupid.

Okay totally unrelated to this thread and I'm not insulting your country or culture.

Have you ever bathed in or drank water from the Ganges? If so did you get sick? And if so do you people do this regularly?

If I ever went to India I would bathe in the Ganges and poop in the streets just like everyone else, I'm not culturally insensitive after all.

>slavs
>white

Yeah in knowsley

leaf him alone bully

Probably Japan

Most illegals come from southern Mexico and even more from Central American and South American countries lad.

What about Poland?

>less than 5% asian
>not white

what about it?

That's some made up ms paint meme map, this one is actually based on actual autosomal data, hence is more accurate.

top kek
Have a (You) for that wonderful laugh.

>portugal
lmao