Kyle Carrozza is a Douchebag and Bullies Fans *Dont Watch Magiswords*

The Mighty Magiswords guy is out against and he's bullying others as usual. And do is this CLXCool guy who he bullied. There art is so terrible, they make me wanna cut my nipples. Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

clxcool.deviantart.com/journal/The-artist-who-acted-like-a-child-546911215
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m80 at least provide a source for your bait threads.

lmao ur a faggot

tvskylejerk.blogspot.com

clxcool.deviantart.com/journal/The-artist-who-acted-like-a-child-546911215

Can u cut my nipples?

*plip*

I said cut not pull.

Anyway, Kyle is a troll and so is the bullied victim, CLXCool

That's back from 2015.

I know Kyle well enough that he's not gonna bully anyone, just tell someone to fuck off if they're sperging about.

Clearly not well enough if Kyle's gonna act like a total dick by saying "Thanks for telling everyone you hate the show" instead of keeping it to yourself even though the words I HATE was never said.

And care to explain the messages that CLX kept receiving?

weak bait user. 404 pretty soon.

Kyle is such a douche. Why is he picking on poor defenseless fans?

I remember this guy from years ago, what the fuck is the source?

>this shit
>again

tvskylejerk.blogspot.com

I'm asking about the B&W reaction face I quoted, not your retarded animation drama, faggot

No one asked you, nigger lover

lets all suffocate tvs kyle with our buttocks

Remember Kyle's feud with John K?

Go cry about your insignifcant autismfest elsewhere

Really? Tell me more.

Chris, please stop. I told you last time and I'll tell you again, this is how you get an Encyclopedia Dramatica article. You make me ashamed.

Kyle definitely comes off as rude in the stuff that Chris has posted, but it's hard to blame him.

John K. used images from Frog Raccoon Strawberry on his blog as examples of what not to do. TV's Kyle also worked under John K. on The Ripping Friends, and apparently John would show up late/drunk and hit on the female artists. TV's Kyle then made a strip making fun of John, and Eddie Fitzgerald came to the rescue in the comments, saying that it's not cool to take cheap shots at his pal.

All of this is sadder when you consider how much Kyle's art is clearly influenced by Spumco.

Really? Was it the one with the girl and the platypus lineup? And the dad? If so, thats not FRS.

Teehee.

I meant John's post

Different user, friend. But I think I have it saved on my phone, one second.

>the op has been making these thread for years in a attempt to "expose" some minor cartoonist

Kyle is a fuckin manchild.

>Kyle is a piece of shit
>Here, I'll explain everything on my non-biased blog I wrote

Okay, this got a chortle out off me - but only one, and I quickly regained my composure.