HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc
washingtonexaminer.com/the-anti-trump-late-night-comedy-lineup-keeps-plummeting/article/2636734
deadline.com/2017/10/stephen-colbert-wins-premiere-week-total-viewers-jimmy-fallon-demo-ratings-1202181243/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELETE THIS

IT WAS HER TUUUURN

I thought colbert was crushing it?

They're not comedians any more that's why. People want to be entertained, not preached to, every night.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Glad to see these hacks failing, but no one cares about your shitty news site.
>it's another CONSERVATIVE TRUTH UNFILTERED startup
Gawker tier.

>DUDE GAMES WITH CELEBS has low ratings
Highly doubtful.

>go back to /pol
>no one cares if youre not watching cause you got you feefees hurt by genuine and comedic talk show hosts
>fucking snowflake

>I-it was her t-turn!!!

His ratings are the highest out of them all. That only makes him the best smelling pile of shit in a shit wagon though they are all down across the board.
It's a shame we're witnessing the death of late night comedy but they did do it to themselves by being establishment tools.

I think the point is that Fallon is on the rebound, because he's stayed the most focused on the Games with Celebs theme

Who are you quoting?

I never watched a lot of late night hosts. Was it like this when Bush was in office? He caught a hurricane of shit, but I don't recall them focusing on him every night.

Late night was literally never good. The reason The Daily Show and Colbert worked for a while is that they cut out the interviews with boring celebrities.

No, I watched late night regularly at that time and there was the jab here and there, but not like this, and not in such a whining manner, either.

Not even Gawker tier. Salon tier. Actually even lower than that based on how irrelevant it is.

Maybe trump is just crazy retarded?

how is Fallon anti anything, dude is as interesting as lukewarm milk

People who think talk shows were ever funny at any point in the history of television are/were turboplebs

IF ONLY SHE DIDNT LOSE GUYS.

RATINGS WOULD BE THROUGH THE ROOF AND WEINSTEIN WOULDNT BE IN PRISON

Telling the same jokes every night tends to make people lose interest.

nobody watches TV anymore, and nobody definitely watches late night TV. How does the post-election ratings trend compare to before the election? I'm guessing ratings have been steadily decreasing for a while.

Conan rarely touches Trump. Also his monologues will have 1-2 Trump jokes at most while all other late night hosts focus on Trump and Republicans for majority of the jokes and monologues. Seth Myers and Colbert being the biggest offenders.

I think Conan secretly despises the establishment, especially after the NBC/Late Night fiasco.

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS?!

Bush was unironically dumber than Trump. I watched that man fail to use a door.

>establishment tools
yeah! that's totally what it means when you criticize the elected officials from the party that makes up the majority of the government

Graham Norton and Conan are the only tolerable ones.

>donald trump said a thing, it wasn't very good
That's not a joke, you cease to be a comedian.

>STOP LIKING TRUMP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

>I think person I like secretly shares my opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc

daily reminder that Kimmel went from this to a pussy that cries on television about healthcare and hunting animals in order to go viral

Because you cannot keep harping on it, take a page from Conan's trump jokes.

He's been doing them for years (which have usually been pretty tame) but after the joke is done he moves on to the next one in his monologue

turns out riding the wave of post election butthurt doesnt last forever

wow nice mental gymnastics

Bush is a fucking hilarious person.

In fact, his late night show interviews are actually pretty interesting.

Reminder that Conan has been making fun of Trump for over 20 years.

Reminder that despite this, the ratio of Trump jokes is no different than other presidents and has not increased under Trump

>>STOP LIKING TRUMP!
This but unironically

>news source
>no verified blue check

Sigh, into the trash it goes. When will alt-rightists stop spreading fake news?

Nice quads but you're still a homo. Why didn't they criticize Obama? Like at all?

I swear Leno was the only one making Obama jokes.

Conan and Colbert are of the same ilk historically and as far as upbringing, both at home and their comedy upbringing. That's why it's so sad to see Colbert reduced to what he is now, you can tell he's not happy with what he has to do to be able to stay on a major network.

He's a leftie, but you can tell he doesn't just puke out the typical Hollywood establishment diatribe. He fucking hates NBC

this, he only reads what his writers give him. he's hilarious on the remote sketches where he can just be himself.

>no link to the article
>no stats
>hahaha posting
so if you just take a screenshot of anything and post it it must be true huh

>point out how the thing you said doesn't make sense
>LOL UR GEY

>shit on these guys for having some liberal focused politics in their shows
>shit up Sup Forums constantly with alt-fright politics

gj guys

washingtonexaminer.com/the-anti-trump-late-night-comedy-lineup-keeps-plummeting/article/2636734

shove it up your ass libtard

Us alt-righters only watch TV that stimulates our high IQs, MAGA!

What mental gymnastics?

I swear Reddit users are fucking dull and retarded

>"Hi I'm Conan O'brien. Here's a monologue written by my Jewish staff about how bad White Nationalists are, and how stupid Trump's wall is! Next week we'll be heading to Israel to fellate the world's only Jewish state, which has an exclusively Jewish immigration policy, and is protected by a wall. Shabbat Shalom!"

how many levels of logical fallacies are you even on?

deadline.com/2017/10/stephen-colbert-wins-premiere-week-total-viewers-jimmy-fallon-demo-ratings-1202181243/

whoops

People need to look up Conans live via Satellite bits that make fun of Clinton(s)/Bush/Schwarzzenager/Trump. That's how you do politcally comedy without resorting to HURR THIS MAN IS EVIL AND SO ARE ALL HIS SUPPORTERS

we should make up a cuck spectrum like kinsey did for faggots. Conan is only "incidentally" a cuck

It was never about "party", you really think they'd be acting this way if Marco Rubio was the president or some shit?

>failing ratings compared to each other
>this turd is better than that turd
nigger are you even serious?

>HI I'm user #478534234 I don't actually watch Conan O' Brien but here is a greentext paragraph that checks off all the Sup Forums talking points! Allah Akbar!

Literally the only late night people I can remember enjoying for their personality / jokes alone was Ferguson and Conan. (and aside from his game stuff I haven't watched a Conan thing in ages)
Leno and Letterman were fine back in the mindless TV-watching days but mainly because they were all about their guests, not about the corny jokes.

I wonder how much of this has to do with YouTube. These light night shows always big traction on YouTube the next day and watching them the night of seems to be more and more irrelevant.

Everything Colbert did since leaving Comedy Central has been hot garbage.

in our defense, Sup Forums and zero hedge comment section are some of the only places online where you can name the jew

media still doesn't get that Trump's real biggest selling feature is that the media universally hates him, what a shock, that said not sure if their position re: Trump is really significant, ratings for those sort of shows have been falling for years, who under 50 watches late night tv?

Based chapotraphouse redditor browsing reddit unironically

Meh, he brought it on himself. His big schtick was political comedy poking fun at Reps and he always hung around a politicomedy hack Stewart even before that.
Conan at least didn't pidgeonhole himself like that.

because Conan (and his writers) just want to make people laugh, and Trump jokes aren't funny because Trump has a sense of humor and doesn't give a FUCK about what people say about him

>Trump's real biggest selling feature is that the media universally hates him
god damn lol american voters really are retarded

I really enjoyed Ferguson. I was sad when he left. I only remember bits and pieces of Leno and Letterman and only tune in when I really really like their guests, i.e. Robin Williams. some guests are so fucking horrendous it sometimes pisses me off why I even stayed up latte at night (only one I remember that was so bad was the Demi Moore guesting jfc that was horrible). I actually saw them more as shows to put you to sleep not something to eagerly watch

They milked the cow too much. Now Trump makes people despair rather than laugh. They don't want to ear about him before going to sleep, they fear it would fill their sleep with nightmares.

>opinion piece
wew

What the fuck is that?

A dwarf?
An old child?
A small woman?

What's happening here?

> doesn't give a FUCK about what people say about him
>whines constantly on twitter
>doesn't give a fuck

drumpftards are indeed suburban retards

Political humor is really low-level.

It's basically that Simpsons joke with the robot:

>Those clowns in Congress.

>Trump doesn't give a FUCK about what people say about him

A-are you joking?

>duh media said yes so duh peoples sayad no
That's not what happened.

>believing that user's post
You're not too bright are you?

Elle Fanning in 3 years.

So he peaked only because of Seinfeld but Fallon still had the better demo so he just needs to have jerry on his show every day and maybe he will beat jimmy

i want you to screencap all these blowhard know-it-all posts you're making about how this is the end of late night because TEH PEEPL R RISING UP AGAINST TEH CORPRAT LIES and repost them for us all to laugh at when this slight dip in the ratings evens back out to normal

i like conan but hes as cucked as the rest of em. its even worst because he has the lowest ratings and hanging by a thread so hes not gonna risk shit.

Genuinely shit source that almost every idiot in this thread unironically fell for.

>tweeting mocking somebody/something
>being offended
These are not the same things.

>BREATHES THE FUCK IN
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

AND THEY SAID LATE NIGHT COMEDY WAS DEAD

THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jimmy Fallon had the right idea, but folded under pressure. Now he's going down with the rest of the ship.

Dead from alcoholism in 5 years. Colbert will hang next to Podesta. Kimmel will get a sex change and will not be allowed anywhere near his kid.

when will they fucking learn

>Hanging by a thread
TBS renewed him for another decade, what are you smoking?

And his Trump joke to non Trump joke ratio is leagues ahead of any other late night host

in terms of negatives is goes:
Trump < Media < Congress

Those recommendation links are fake. YT artificially pushes them.

i know your echo chamber tells you that only liberals get offended and that that word is somehow restricted to things that fall under political correctness, but trump is extremely easily offended

After patting his head, Fallon was almost crying when he was trying to convince the USA that he was still antiTrump.

LOL

>Sup Forums talking points
>Muslim chants
You heebs are getting pathetic

I thought you were good at psychological warfare?

source?

Conan is on Cable unlike the rest of him. So, ratings don't really matter. Besides, TBS renewed him straight into the 23rd century.

Stop talking out of your ass.

Jesus Christ

I mean, they're pretty goddamn repetitive.