Hello anons! I have been working tirelessly on a Sup Forums animatic and part 1 is finally complete!!

Hello anons! I have been working tirelessly on a Sup Forums animatic and part 1 is finally complete!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5EYmWoY9vts&feature=youtu.be

bumpity bump

What in the world? Keep it up, user!

Thanx broseph

I dont get the story here. So the internet stops working for everyone and offline Sup Forums is suddenly formed. The main hero gets dragged in to it against his will. Whats the point of this story? I dont like it. Its not what this place is.

It's a fun little romp of what if...
It's supposed to be Magical realism, Jesus everyones a critic

>internet relying on satellites

>user asks legitimate questions and expresses why he doesn't like it
>JESUS EVERYONES A CRITIC JUST FUCKING LIKE IT OKAY FUCK

Wow OP if you're this thin skinned maybe you shouldn't even bother making stupid shit like this

well no I just didnt get it and I think that any storytold should be easy to understand if its not a nonsense like your story ... just say you were practicing your animation skills and youre good, but the story isnt really good

samefag, and it's a nonsense story for the sake of fun. It's not that I expected you to like it, I just thought you think this is some magnum opus to kickstart some tv series or something. Everyone takes things so seriously these days, that I wanted to make something retarded...

not a samefag and im not taking it seriously at all, but you apparently are

good job though nice animation and editing, including the sound

the illustration seems pretty good at few points too

thanks

>showed he can't take constructive criticism
>immediately spouts samefag as a way to invalidate other posters
>chooses to ignore other posters negative comments and just focus on the good with a simple "thanks" because he's autistic as fuck

>is a giant pussy

>play shitty animatic
>last dinosaur starts playing
bretty gud

>no SNEED

meh 5/10 for effort

Why did you make this?

Keep livin' the dream, nigger.

>Can't take constructive criticism
>What's the point of the story?
>I don't like it
>Constructive

fuck you this is awful you should fucking fuck your mother and film it cause that would be better than this shite

Needs more puppywhirl.

I laughed at the lets plays in book format

WHERE'S BANE?

I didn't think people would understand it, thanks