Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4dSP69wWAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty much. Deckard was not a "good man". Haunted by his divorce, drinks too much. He was a completely miserable bio-engineered human.

Nah, girls love being bossed around

she's a machine so no

She's not a girl though.

No. Rachel wanted it. She was unsure of whether or not she could trust her instincts anymore after finding out her memories aren't her own.

You can rape a product. Also you can't rape your wife.

Replicants are biological

Definitely. Like it's not even ambiguous.
I kinda assumed the point was that it didn't matter because she was a replicant and not human (you can't rape a sex toy)

But then 2049's all about how much they apparently loved each other so I dunno

^This. Millennial guys were brought up with a warped sense of reality where women are just men with long hair or something so scenes like this don't make sense to them or seem like rape. Sad really. This is why you're getting friend-zoned FYI, girls don't want you to ask them if they're interested in consenting to sex with you. That's not how a billion years of evolutionary biology works.
youtube.com/watch?v=p4dSP69wWAU

>I cannot rely on my.....

ON WHAT?? WHAT?? I NEED TO KNOW

Been waiting since Friday for someone to post this.

I literally just watched this for the first time (complete at least) and fuck yes it was.
And then they don't adress it or anything, and they escape together. What's going on? Did he suddenly find out he respected her like a human being or was he just very drunk at the time?

Wow,an old movie promoting the director's fetish. Why not just post this and get it over with

It's not even questionable what hat this is rape. Most of you just have stunted sex lives thanks to conservatives coopting feminists to push their traditional shit.

This is what good sex looks like.

>This is what good sex looks like.

enjoy prison in the future

Forcing someone to say what you want to hear by intimidating them is good sex?

He fell in love with her the moment they met.

But yes, it was rape.

You're missing the context. She wasn't trying to leave at first because she didn't want to be with him, she was trying to leave because of what she just said about how she knows she's just a replicant and not a real person. Him being forceful with her in preventing her from leaving was him forcefully denying that she wasn't worth loving because of her replicant identity, not him forcefully denying her unwillingness to have sex with him.

I know exactly what that scene meant you fucking idiot. You claim thats good sex, do what deckard did to an actual human female and you're ass would be in prison

If a woman tries to get you charged with rape for doing something like in that scene then she was mentally ill and would probably be trying to make a fake rape claim regardless of what you did or didn't do.

You're just ugly. Most women would love to be treated like that by a tall and handsome man.

backed up and turned on subtitles just to see if I had missing a word...

nah come on dude he fucking raped her, just admit it and move on

Already been fucking for 20 years and already married, so I'm in the clear.

I've been with women that if you don't come at them like that then you got no chance. What do you want to say about their very real sexuality?

>intimidate someone into having sex with you
>consent

pick one

protip: sax music won't help your case in court

Rape is a real thing, but a girl saying "no" once doesn't mean it's rape.

Only by your nu-male millennial "everything is rape" definition of rape.

Not really. You can't possible rape a doll.

Domination, power, vulnerability is good sex.

Women want to be dominated and men want to dominate.

Come at a woman like that and you'll both be the most aroused you've ever been. So rock hard it hurts meeting sopping wet.

You're welcome.

He's also a replicant so it doesn't count. :)

that's not how it works

>yes, your honor, i raped him. but he's gay too, so no biggie

I hope you're trolling. But if not, I can't wait till you get locked up for attempted rape and try to tell this to the judge
>p-please your honor, she clearly wanted me to take charge based on how hard she was struggling to get away

>I fucked a dog
>But I'm also a dog, so it's not zoophilia

that's exactly how it works

Any girls that have a similar look? She's simply 2qt

she'd be perfect if she didnt smoke

>I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with you. Do you consent to my proposition? If so, please fill out this paperwork so I can ensure your consent is clear and well documented.

MEW

Who gives a fuck. Why is rape even a thing?
Almost all women agree the thing they want more than anything is to be aggressively held down and fucked by someone they hate/a complete stranger.
Then someone actually does it and they cry cry cry.