Whats with society and obsession with dicks/sexuality...

Whats with society and obsession with dicks/sexuality? I am dating a Canadian normie and all these people talk about is drag, sex, alcohol shit. But its not even just them, at my university everything has a sexual undertone. Why do people enjoy talking so much about something that is just degenerate? Will humanity ever evolve past basic desires to stick a meat log into a pastrami hole? To be honest with each passing day I hope a happening will come upon us praise kek

i just want love

its because you're a child. gain a few years, things change. until then head back to /r9k/ you underage faggot

I ironically talk about dicks all the time.
...I'm not gay though, I promise

>Normie.
>Drag/Sex/Alcohol.
Sorry mate you didn't find the normies. You found another NEET tier subculture.

It's the degeneracy that came with a secularized west.

degenerates talk about degenerate things

Those are most definitely normie qualities.

The worship of the phallus originated from the days of Babylon, where Semiramus created a religion to worship the penis of Nimrod.

It's got to do with the new religion in th West.

Hedonism.

You abandoned God, and took into your life the synagogue of cum

No, that's definitely the normies. All they talk about are women and good times. I worked with them at my last job.
I found one coworker who was willing to at least talk politics, and that was fantastic.

Blame the 60's and the sexual revolution.

>university
im not underage u cuck

Headward free now to rise

>drag, sex, alcohol shit.
These things feels best. Is it surprising people talk about them most?

We are only animals after all.
Its just natural we want to preserve our species.

But Russian friend imagine killing hajis and bringing pride to your nation on a field of battle. Surely better than just ejaculating

are you gay?

negative, the gays are even worse

Freudian psychoanalytic bullshit that makes people assume literally everything should be about sex.

feminism made women into frat boys.

rich handsome men are the new hot chicks.

now the penis is the vagina.