>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295790-ny-attorney-general-launches-trump-foundation-inquiry
youtube.com/watch?v=gNieyVSXmus
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGUEcUUeGB8
youtube.com/watch?v=XuiEd5zFhME
youtube.com/watch?v=D0LY7JiQPDU
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1
abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/index_4000_av-p.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=58z0x6hSgmk
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Schneiderman
thesun.co.uk/news/1774081/hillary-clinton-parkinsons-theory-emerges-as-top-official-makes-shocking-claim-911-collapse-was-caused-by-the-devastating-disorder/
wnd.com/2016/09/8-top-democrats-fear-hillary-collapse-in-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=R1X8hw4PTHM
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARE YOU READY?

TRUMP IS ABOUT TO GET BTFO!!!

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295790-ny-attorney-general-launches-trump-foundation-inquiry

>youtube.com/watch?v=gNieyVSXmus RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZGUEcUUeGB8 NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=XuiEd5zFhME DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=D0LY7JiQPDU Kinsey

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1

>abclive.abcnews.com/i/abc_live1@136327/index_4000_av-p.m3u8

>Rally:
>LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Unveils Child Care Policy in Aston, PA 9/13/16 (RSB Cameras)
>Text TRUMP to 88022 for important capaign updates
>>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16 7PM ET
>LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Unveils Child Care Policy in Aston, PA 9/13/16 (RSB Cameras)
fucks sake man, get your shit together
copy the pastebin, remove the line that triggers you, and that's it

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

Waifus out for Trump.

top kek

PUT THIS IN THE NEXT OP

>(((Schneiderman)))

Can't wait for him to find out that Trump complied with all the laws and slink off with his tail between his legs.

stay ass mad serbia

He's going to bring the jobs back folks. Believe me.

why is trump a golden god?

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

>You will never be Trump's handsome curly haired son

And watch them come back with nothing

AWOO

Why doesn't RSBN ask for funding from the Trump campaign even just for travel expenses?

>Can't wait for him to find out that Trump complied with all the laws and slink off with his tail between his legs.

The NY Atty Gen is a Clinton Foundation donor, BTW.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

MAGIC SOUND
P.E.P.E
POINT-EMERGING-PROBABLY-ENTERING
Produced by ASS. ART. "PEPE"
Kek speaks throughout the ages.

What time does that user with the daily recap usually show up?

Post more Trump hotties

RALLY

>this song

Can we start reporting Serbia for working in CTR? I believe this is illegal as fuck.

We comfy?

That's the same guy who pushed the Trump U bullshit.

This guy is totally non partisan and wouldn't be a biased democrat would he?

Hint: he is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Schneiderman

MBkzrPOC = filter

Angry hippies edition

Why don't we link Fox10 anymore? I still open them up in another tab as my backup if something goes awry with RSBN. I'm just curious, not shilling at all, just wondering.

>it will happen when the weather cools
>that's when they will make their move

Does anyone have the rest of this prophecy? It was posted a few months ago before BREXIT

Some of the things I remember:

>an island will drift away
>three branches will become one
>the star will gorge itself on clay
>the black flag will fly above the dome
>the bear will leave its cave forever
>the rod and the ring will strike

Uh...lads?

thesun.co.uk/news/1774081/hillary-clinton-parkinsons-theory-emerges-as-top-official-makes-shocking-claim-911-collapse-was-caused-by-the-devastating-disorder/

>more and more people talking about the clinton foundation
>"B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMPS FOUNDATION?"

embarrassing tbqh

HERE WE FUCKING GO

>Schniederman

If only this MoonMan image had a few kikes in it too

NO BULLY

Oh god

What state are they from. Looks like some Idaho shit

He just does it for yous
His like the fake Finn shill before he started being increasingly absurd

wew

wnd.com/2016/09/8-top-democrats-fear-hillary-collapse-in-debate/

Serbia fuck off

After filtering Canadians, most of my problems went away forever.

The one on the left looks a little like Maisie Williams.

/16(Tue)19:19:39 No.88738836â–¶Does the fact that Trump likely bribed the Florida AG to make the Trump University potential investigation go away make you more or less likely to vote for him?

The dems on the oversight comittee bitches and cry about the republicans pursueing a very likely criminal wrongdoing but I bet they are completely silent about this one.

because the fired Kinsey, or she left, or whatever

ABC 15 is the new FOX 10

>Opinions different than my own don't exist

>Why don't we link Fox10 anymore?

They aired a Clinton rally stepping on Trump yesterday, and again this afternoon. They literally had Obama on, instead of Trump.

subtle

KEK
Thank you my m8

Kys nigger. You have no proof.

Well you will be fucked when you see that they actually found something.

>the sun

Habbening :DDD

P R I S O N
R
I
S
O
N

We need to start compiling a list of things with more people than Clinton rallies.

Even if you found out Trump gunned down a Vietnamese village, I still wouldn't vote for Shillary. Nothing you say or do will convince anyone here to change their vote.

Ivanka time?

IVANKA TIME.

>brainwashed deplorable everywhere

I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or just that retarded

jesus they look so visibly dirty

she just overheated, common for women still on menopause in their late sixties

Because he is the embodiment of the uniquely successful madness and absolute self-confidence that made America great

Only meathead jocks and cheerleader sluts are voting for Trump, intellectuals like me are against him.

at least Finland had fun with it

I'm stockpiling popcorn as we speak.

Isn't that a tabloid though? Like, I know the theory has some good evidence, but I don't think the (((media))) is ready to let it slip yet.

idgaf about the AG shit. Hillary is Illuminati tier.

It's a tabloid but it's not complete garbage

Is that Lancel Lannister on the right?

Do you guys remember when Trump insinuated that he had a large penis during the Republican primaries? kek

I still can't believe our man is the nominee, holy fucking shit bros. I am so happy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leftists have LITERALLY nothing left. What a fucking joke!! Is it finally dawning on you retards that Hillary is not only run of the mill corrupt, but utterly corrupt to the core? Slit your fucking wrists. I'm enjoying every second of your suffering and desperation.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1X8hw4PTHM

Alex Jones talking about Pepe

Ayy you're just in time.

>intellectuals like me
If you listen closely, you can actually hear him sucking his own dick

Who gives a shit ? For a billionaire businessman, that's peanuts.

The idiots who went at a "Trump university" deserved it. I like Trump but come on.

>CTR hasn't had a criticism of Trump based on his policy in over four months

Donald is the man to do it if anyone can MAGA.
youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSPREAD IT
S
S
S
SPREAD IT

What a year
Im always here for a rally

He only did that because Mark Rubio insinuated otherwise. Funny how everyone forgets that fact.

She's gonna be so mad when her dad calls her and tells her she has to bring the jobs back

Wish Trump would come back to Pittsburgh :(

>tfw too intelligent to vote for Hillary.
Did I steal your old and busted /fit/ meme from you?

this

This jumper on Lou Dobbs is going to end up a bloody heap at the bottom of some building or cliff.

Both videos he's been less than a foot from killing himself.

False. I've got a PhD and Trump will save this country

But Kinsey isnt on it. Its just a stream,

>ivanka will never bring you into her office to tell you that you've been a great and productive employee so much that she wants to give you a raise and not of the paycheck kind

TOO LEWD

DELETE THIS

this, they've been doing that for a long time

also kinsey is on abc15 now

youtube.com/watch?v=D0LY7JiQPDU