What did you dislike about this movie?

What did you dislike about this movie?

>capeshit

Fuck off

didn't like the villain really. Should have been Joker
the beginning is really poorly edited (deadshot gets introduced about 4 times)
otherwise an entertaining fun romp with a punk rock aesthetic

its a meme to hate it

The women, all of them were disgusting except that cutiepie dressed in black that was half-naked. She never spoke a word so I never caught her name.

Just one thing, really. When they were introducing the characters and would actually put their name and other stats on the screen. Fuck films that do that.

Made me irrationally angry.

everything

>it ain't me starts playing

Better question, what did you like about this movie?

I want to fuck the one with the pigtails, jokers girlfriend

.>Eminem actually starts playing
What were they even thinking? The soundtrack was fucking retarded

Not enough Slipknot, also I wish El Diablo would've made it out of there alive.

I dislike that it's shit.

Just about everything. One of the worst movies I've seen in theaters.

the fact that it was edited like a feature length trailer because it was edited by a fucking trailer company

It was made.

>it’s a meme to hate a movie with a cut every 15 seconds

the absolute state of Sup Forums

still better than Spiderman Homecoming

Thats true

Honestly ? nothing,i still love this movie,just watched it like 3 days ago.

The trailers were very misleading it looked as if the joker was the main villian but he was only in for like 10 minutes thats was a negative the music was hit and miss i remeber the trailer used bohemian rhapsody and ball room blitz which really went well with the movies style but the music they did end up using did not fit most of the time all in all it was ok. Very watchable the batman cameos were the best nothing special about the film though i give it an E for effort for giving us the first supervillian movie

I didn't like how after the bar scene they're all on board to work together suddenly to save the world for no good reason against an enemy they couldn't possibly defeat. None of that shit was believable to me. Apart from that I actually liked it.

No

I thought it was ok if theirs one positive thing i can say about suicide squad its that the actors had great chemistry

>the first trailer was dark and myterious
>the second trailer was more jokes
>the third trailer was full on dad rock quips and LOL SO RANDOM

it was all downhill

I think theirs alot of potential for the sequal to be very good

check this out