O.J was innocent

He might've spiraled out of control after this media circus, but I have no doubt that was an innocent man. The fact is, after going through what he went through; anyone would've gone fucking crazy.

O.J. pls go

t. basketball american

*smacks lips*

When I get accused of eating something I didn't eat, it really upsets me. Can you imagine being accused of killing the love of your life? I'd put myself into a psychiatric ward. Have some fucking empathy, has anyone ever cared about you enough to accuse you of anything? It's absolutely mind-bending torment.

You are like a tiny babby.

Marcia was such a qt

He's a stupid dumb idiot autismo nigger who killed his coal burner.

>OJ was innocent

WE

What if I told you, that propaganda and biased TV showing a man as innocent will gas light you into thinking he was

The glove was found at his place.

He fucking did it.

Who gave this nigga a computer in jail?

>an innocent man.

yeah it really sucks when some stranger rage murders your x wife and a young man and then leaves your gloves and footprints at the scene and you have no alibi.

didn't fit

He could still wear the glove.
Have you ever wore gloves that don't fit? You can still put your hand in it.
I wish OJ would of crashed his car

Wow, a glove. Is it that fucking easy to end someone's entire life? Just place a glove? You must love it when the police just sprinkle crack an plant evidence, they're just good boys who never do anything wrong, right? Are you so fucking naive That you think the police have never planted evidence? Especially when your definition of life in prison is one piece of easily tampered evidence that was improperly processed.

t. Fred Goldman

of course he did it

Nah, he did it.

Reminder that it's very likely that O.J went to the restroom before trying on the glove in front of the jury. Seriously, try putting on a glove with dry hands, and then try putting it on after washing and drying your hands

>had his dna
>blood on the dashboard on his own ford bronco
He got away with murder. Good for him, its the american dream.

Reminder since he cant be prosecuted again , he admitted it.

Cochran told him to stop taking his blood pressure medicine, causing his hand to swell up and the glove to be an ill fit. It was a powerplay, the rookie prosecution played into Johnnie's hands.

He purposely did not take arthritis meds and enlarged his hands by swelling
The prosecutors were fucking morons though to let him try it on

This through and through. Prosecutors had it in the bag and got lazy as fuck and screwed it all up

Correct. OJ's son did it and he was covering or him.

The only vaguely plausible theory I have heard is one of his kids did it explaining the DNA
What annoys me at least for the show is Marcia explaining why the framed shit was so clearly dumb in a bar but failing to do half as well at her job
The prosecution just did not understand black people though except for Darden sort of
Also the LAPD being super shitty is on them

The cops loved OJ. They would hang out at his house all the time and party with him. Shit Nicole called 9-11 like a dozen times before they bothered to finally take him in. The “dirty pigs couldn’t stand to see a proud brotha” horseshit is something the lawyers cooked up to sway the dindus on the jury.