Cigarettes are the true White man's pastime. So Pol, why don't you smoke them?

I started smoking recently and it really does make me feel cooler I have to admit.

I've had to work hard at it, almost two packs a day, but I think I'm s real smoker now.

>Cigarettes are the true White man's pastime

>Started by NA Indians
>White man's pastime
you're fucking gay

Reagen represents Jewish Neo-Conservatism, not white men. Smoking is degenerates.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Smoking is only worth it if you smoke the high end cigars and tobacco. Those smoke actually have taste.
Cigarettes are degenerate.

>white man's past time
>Native Americans are now white

I can't fucking believe I read all that, just for that ending. Never change, you absolute cunt.

>smoke
>white
dont you mean
>sell
>to non whites

Because I don't want to support the tobacco jew.

Bought another vape pen recently to get myself off the ciggies (I lost the first one).

I'm getting /fit/ and inhaling either smoke or vapour impedes the ability of your lungs to absorb oxygen. So yeah, don't smoke kids (apart from when you're a teen, because at that point it's cool).

I smoke a tobacco pipe.

Does that count?

w e w
e
w

>I can't believe I read all that

It was your decision to read it, you fucking autistic leprechaun

You middle road do as your parents told you faggots missed out on so much shit you will never understand

fuck off retard

Do they teach commas in Australia?

This post gave me enjoyment that felt like a warm blanket.

Facebook tier copypasta, you can do better Australia

Using cannabis as medicine has been a true white man's past time as well. Funny how we are returning to our past roots again to find a national identity.

The key is to smoke the harshest, most bad-ass cigarettes there are.

I've actually had guys try to bum a cigarette of me and turn me down when I offer them up some nasty old rope from some hellhole country. If you can handle something like that you're in the upper tier of smoking.

>Also
>naming cigarettes after a couch
shiggy doo

My grandpa died when I was 2 because he smoked. Doctor told him about 6 months before he died that he had to give up immediately. I think it was liver cancer in the end (I guess it spread)

So I got the same shtick growing up. But I still smoked when I turned 15, lel

This

Because I use Snus.

How is smoking a fucking pastime?

That's not a real pastime. Pastime would imply a sort of hobby, smoking is just something you do on your lunchbreak or to escape your mother's tiny shitbox apartment for a few minutes because it's like 110 degrees in there and it smells like piss and mothballs and you just want to not have to listen to a constant stream of senile bitching about baseball or the Mexicans for a second but the designated smoking shelter at the retirement home is full of these fucking fossils who bitch at you because you have working legs and they don't like the look of you so they call the cops on you for being there and why the fuck don't you just drop dead you waste of taxpayer money jesus christ

I wouldn't really call that a hobby. It takes the edge off, but it really does nothing productive. I'm not quitting anytime soon though because shut the fuck up.

Considering we've all, but bred them out of existence. They are white.
Only a few thousand pure blood natives left at most.

Smoking is awful for you consumerist dumbass

This board gives me enough cancer.

We get it, you voted remain

>mfw no face

Smoking it right now. Wishing it were a peanus

Why does Sup Forums of all boards have so many unironic degenerates?

Smoking should be banned, at least in public. Anyone doing it should be given mandatory rehabilitation.

At least I fucking CAN read, for more than five seconds, without having to cram a kilogram of Ritalin down my fat neck.

Why don't you go drive your scooty puff over an old Croatian land mine, you downy, ADHD riddled ham galaxy..

Shitposting on a Burmese Finger Puppet board is obviously the TRUE white man's pastime. Pleb.

Smoking is disgusting, degenerate, and dangerous to one's health. Same with smokers.

They admire black dudes because the media has sold it that black decadence is something to admire. (smoking, drinking, etc)

because im not a faggot who likes sticks in his mouth

no cigarettes, no drugs, no alcohol

Fuck off back to your sand dune Mohammed, nobody wants your opinion, ever

>falling for the jew cancer sticks meme

Yeah man!

>Not even putting a spin on the copypasta

>anyone I dislike must be a muslim.

This.

Because I dip. At least I am just hurting myself and not giving anyone second hand smoke. Also only do it while I am shitting so I spit it in the toilet and do have cups out for people to see.

Yeah but why are they here of all places instead of reddit?

I smoke. But I'm a literal faggot with mental issues so I don't recommend it. It's really just a waste of money at the end of the day. Alcohol is superior and gives you more bang for your buck.

LOL at least you niggers will die HAHAHAHAHA INGESTING AND INHALING POISONOUS SHIT
you can't make this shit up, people willingly damage their own bodies.

Why do I feel like someone wants all us redpilled pol people to get cancer or just die in any other way?

Fuck yeah. If im gonna poison my body, in doing the right way.
Lucky strike non filter master race

Starting smoking was one of the worst decisions I've ever made despite being told not to by lots of people while growing up. I've been steady pack a day for a few years now and I wish I wasn't sinking so much money and time into it

No I voted Leave, cuck

I used to smoke. I did it so irregularly, like I'd smoke 3 or 4 in a day, and then I wouldn't smoke for a week. It'd take me like a month and a half to finish a pack. I just finished a pack 6 months ago and haven't bought one since, don't miss em.
Not sure how people manage to get addicted to them.

I just quit a week ago cause it's expensive and my beloved doesn't want a man who smokes

no you didnt

faggot.

now go support the vapejew you cuck coward.

no wounder your garbage failed empire of mushitbrits are bending there knees before the snakbars.

both britanstain and cucknadia need to be EXTERMINATED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

good damn i wish i could be with in rach of you to beat the every liveing fuck outa your empty cuck skull.

I WANNA KILL SO BAD

GOD DAMN I WANNA KILL THE LEFTIST FILTH OF THE WORLD SO BAD

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

Sup Forums Is started smoking in HS because ""cool kid""

I've been smoking for 7 years.
I fucking hate it. How do I stop???

Wish I could help you, but it seems more like a personal issue.

>smoking the tobaccojew
>not following in Hitler's footsteps and wanting them banned

What did you just say about me?!?
i'm a smoker, i'm smoking right now
FUCK YOU

Yes I did

Why are you having a temper tantrum user?

Did mummy forget to cook your chicken tendies tonight?

Hitler banned smoking 50 years before it was phased out in the West

Jews gotta make their money

>Grandpa died
>smoking is evil
Damn, smoking is the answer, if you can afford it do it, avoid old age at all costs. Aboot 60 is good, 65 to 70 if you are still fit but from there its adult diapers, mind goes, then you get beat up on the street by young hoodlums for your measly pension check.