Be civilian

>Be civilian
>Spider-man is a well known public figure
>suddenly a second wall crawler is swinging around the city
>dresses identical to Spider-man, but in black

How would you describe Miles to other people on town? Would you call him Spider-man, or would you call him the Black Spider-man?

"Spider-Man in Black" if somebody hasn't managed to meme a name people would recognize.

spider-manlet

Spiderman of color

I was thinking about this too. Miles says he didn't want to be known as the "Black Spider-Man", then why did he make his costume a black version of Peter's costume? Why not pick a different name? Why does it matter anyway if you're super hero?

Spider-Nigga

Yeah, if you don't want to be known as "Black Spiderman," then dressing like a black Spiderman repaint is a bad idea.

It's not like he can use black widow.

Spider-Boy or black Spider-Man

>wants to just be spider-man
>Already a spider-man

What does he expect? The original to just fuck off?

>then why did he make his costume a black version of Peter's costume

What's his origin now? He got the suit from Jessica and Fury in the ultimate universe?
Did they even explain why he wants to be Spider-Man if Peter is alive and well and has years of experience under his belt yet?

Why doesn't he call himself Brown Recluse or Tarantula or something?

>Bendis
>Meaningful story arc
Choose one.

what about Kid Arachnid?

Spider-boy

We've literally gotten more answers about his new origin shit in Gwenpool than his own book.

That's a terrible name that flows like shit.

Arachni-kid sounds better

Wolf Spider? Electric Spider? Venom Spider?

Literally the only thing we've gotten in his book is that.

>Miles was fighting giant robots one day.
>Spider-Man comes to help him.
>"Hey, dude, you're my hero and I was thinking, can I call myself Spider-Man too?"
>"Uhh, yeah, sure, whatever. Gonna go fuck off now, bye."

That's literally it.

Wolf Spider is pretty good.

Considering that "black suit spider-man" was a thing before, probably "black suit spider-man", or eventually "black spider-man" for short.

Peter should just retire or go international and start some kind of superhero program while Miles protects New York.

No one wants to read about Peter Parker, they want to read about new characters taking up the cowl, I mean role.

Would he look better in yellow?

His origin is still the Ultimate Universe Origin. The end of Civil War implied that Molecule Man integrated him into the universe, and that Miles remembered it all.

Stop waiting for the new 616 origin. It's not gonna happen.

>Hey you like Spider Man?
>Yeah Peter is great
>What? I meant Miles
>Who?
>He uses Venom Blasts
>Like Spider Woman?
>NO! His are stronger and KO nearly everyone first try
>Ok, then who are his villains?
>He doesnt have any
>Did he take over for Peter?
>Not really, hes still around
>Then.....why is he calling himself Spider Man?
>BECAUSE HE IS! GET OVER IT!
You see how one might find the entire thing fucking stupid?

Redundant Recluse

the nigger Spider-Man

They call him
Brown recluse

>Peter should just retire or go international and start some kind of superhero program

wasn't that the premise of all-new/ all different spiderman? Being international billionaire.

It's the premise of Batman Inc, which is what I think user was referencing

Superior Spiderman.

So wild idea here, lets have Miles ditch the webshooters and come up with a different theme? Might as well have Silk stay as Silkworm too while we're at it, but back to Miles. What if we make him the all new Scorpion? Gargan sure as hell aint doing anything, which is a damn shame

>new Scorpion

Thats a good idea desu. He's already got his invisibility and venom blast, so he's got enough of a gimmick that he doesn't need webs

mary sue boy

I'd probably think he was fucking Venom.

Scorpions can't turn invisible.
But do you know what can climb up walls, can have camouflage, and can be venomous?
Squids.
Squid-man

He can turn invisible too?

How many powers does this chucklefuck have?

Spider-kid

I thought that was his suit's ability.

Peter has a suit that does that. Miles can do it naturally. Miles is also probably immortal.

No, it's his power. He can do everything Peter can, plus turn invisible and venom shock. To counter balance this, he originally didn't have webs and a weaker spider-sense, but ha ha.

>weaker spider-sense
His is much stronger than Peter's actually. He gets precognitive dreams.

The real counterbalance is Peter's one of the top minds of Marvel, has years of experience on him, has a variety of suit variants and can produce his own specialized webbing variants, developed his own school of martial arts, and may be physically stronger than him.

Offer him a kfc giftcard and some kool aid

Araknid

Isn't any other non-racist going to point out the years that Peter Parker spent in Black costumes without anyone asking if he should be renamed "Black Spider-Man"?

He was literally called black suit Spider-man

Except that was still the same Spider-Man in a new costume.

Miles and Peter have been seen together and people KNOW this new black suit Spidey isn't the original and that this is his ordinary outfit. Hence black spider Man.

Also because his costume got ripped and they saw he had black skin

Is Stilt-man still dead?

He has perfect balance and agility, can't he steal that tech, lose the webbing, and call himself Longlegs?

>checks
FUCK YOU BEN

How do the french tell Spider-man Noir and Miles apart?

At first that sounded stupid, but the more I think it over the more I want this to happen

Apparently Longlegs is a Spider-Woman villain, but who gives a shit?

But it CANT be the same origin,Miles got his powers from a clone of the spider that but miles,616 radioactive spider was an accident no one knew how to replicate or knew existed.So where did the spider that bit miles come from,Was Peter dead at some point in the 8 month timeskip,why does Bendis insist miles remembers 1616 when his other appearances suggest he doesn't?If every story from 1616 is still remembered by miles why is he so calm about everyone he knows dying?Or his mom getting resurrected?

>Longlegs is a Spider-Woman villain
Is he also a daddy?

he should adopt a new name, Spider-nigga, SpiderBoy, Spider-Black, Black-Spider

I prefer Arachnigger myself.

There wasn't multiple people calling themselves Spider-man at the time. It was just Spider-man in a different costume.

Miles is the second active Spider-man, and he is active in a black costume. Literally no one would
call him anything other than "Black Spider-man."

And you know what? That's all he'll ever be.

Doesn't matter. Scorpions can be stealthy killers with devestating stings, so invisibility works. Plus a black costume works for a Scorpion too.

I hate Miles but I've got to say, Peter and his invisible assasin pal would be pretty cool. Without the web shooters and the name Miles could be a whole different character. His powerset is unique enough on its own; he doesn't need to be a pallete swap of Peter.

>No one wants to read about Peter Parker, they want to read about new characters

Fuck off, Bendis. Slott already shut you down.

They may as well say Miles got his powers in Spider-Island, but managed to keep them some way. At least that makes sense.

I'd call him The Dark Night

Wouldn't it be The Dark Mite

>Be Marvel civilian
You forgot this part also the Spider-man have been in 3-4 new outfits not to mention the other people dressed as Spider-man.

To us he is just another Spider-man.

It depends on whether or not I'm being written by Bendis.

>Hey, Paula.
>Hey, user.
>So?
>So what?
>Have you seen him?
>Seen who?
>Spider-Man!
>Of course I've seen Spider-Man. Everyone's seen Spider-Man.
>No, not that Spider-Man! There's a new Spider-Man!
>Oh yeah?
>Yeah, he's in a different costume and everything. He's like a black Spider-Man
>Oh my god!
>What?
>Oh my god!
>What?!
>You can't just call him "Black Spider-Man"! That's, like, racist or something!
>Nuh-uh!
>Yeah-huh!
>But he's in a black suit! He wears black! He's a black Spider-Man!
>Wasn't the first Spider-Man already Black Spider-Man for a while?
>So he's a second Black Spider-Man?
>Stop that!
>Stop what?
>Calling him Black Spider-Man!
>Oh my god!

Diversity man

brrrt wrong
at that point you would refer to them collectively as spider-men because as a bystander you don't know Peter changed costume colour, just more spider-men doing spider things

the "progressive" spider-man

Arachnus Africanus

"the red web showed up recently, he's not as good as the classic spider man in blue and red, but he's alright."

Negro Spider sounds better.

>be civilian
>Marvel
I kill myself on principle.

I'd just call him Spigger.

If I was a Marvel Citizen I'd call him a wannabe while getting my car and house destroyed for the fourteenth time this month.

>Spider-Black
/thread

We're done here. Everybody can go now.

How would you find the time between shittalking mutants and celebrating Captain Marvel as the second coming of Jesus?

That - Thats actually a really good idea.

Black Spider-Man. Or Spider-kid if I ever heard his voice, 'cause there's no bloody way that kid could pull off a grown up voice. It's a stretch to think young Peter ever could.

>be a marvel civilian
>get cornered in an alleyway by a mugger with a knife
>just when you think you're fucked, the new Spider-Man swings in and kicks the mugger's ass into next week
>you thank him for saving you
>he says "y-you too" in a 12 year old COD player voice

>"its the dark suit spider-man"
>"oh you mean symbiote spider-man?"
>"no! it is the black spider-man"
>"renew your vows spidey?"
>"nooo! its the nigger spider-man!"
>"now I get it"

You would not call Spider-man "the other Spiderman"

Well, duh, that's Kaine.

>calls himself Tarantula
>gets hunted down by an assassin who wants to be the new Tarantula and wants to kill Miles for the right to the name
I'd read it. But as I wrote this I remembered that that's literally what happened with the rhino like three years ago

You had to remind me of that shit asshole.

Fuck.

Call him Anansi.

Why user?

The New Spider-Man or The Other Spider-Man. Calling him Black Spider-Man doesn't work if I know that Spider-Man used to wear a black suit.

Because he's black and he's a Spider-Man.

Black Spiderman. His costume is also black. Or "that edgy goth spiderman" if I wouldnt know his skin color.

Easy, he's Spider-Man (Miles Morales), even Marvel says so.

It can't be that confusing. The DC civilians aren't confused about all the earth green lanterns. He's just another spider-man.

See? This cunt is funny. The rest of you fucking fail it.

But every green lantern looks different user and all their costumes have something unique in them.

Now we can say they have no problem with multiple Flash and they're called the Flash

>lets have Miles ditch the webshooters and come up with a different theme?
Maybe he could get a wing-harness and call himself Lightning Bug!

Old Flash
Boring Flash
Good Flash

It's not hard.

>Miles becomes 616 The Buzz

What's sad is I'd read the fuck out of a Squid-Man book but Bendis won't let Miles be anything but Black Spider-Man.

Who's boring and good flash, also there kid flash who's the most unique one in terms of look

He's a MENACE...I read about it in the paper. This new Spidey's probably a MENACE, too!

>But every green lantern looks different user and all their costumes have something unique in them.
Yeah the Black and Red suit is exactly like the Red and Blue suit

Barry is boring Wally is good and the most unique looking Kid Flash is the black one because he's black

Gets bit by a Spider, becomes Squid-Man....
He's a legacy character he'll always be Spider-man