DUDE. HEROIN. LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/13/canada-has-just-approved-prescription-heroin/
rt.com/usa/347935-us-heroin-use-un/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this cant be fucking real
link or gtfo

You're not even a true nip.

I'm glad Trudeau is bringing more diversity to Canada
World without heroin fiends is bland one

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/13/canada-has-just-approved-prescription-heroin/

Sorry your google is broken.

So? There's only a 60% chance you're white.

P R O G R E S S I V E
I T ' S 2 0 1 6

I think its for people who are going through withdrawal... It is still pretty retarded

Prescription heroin?

So now they are openly prescribing white genocide?

Thanks Trudeau

This is better than weed

There's still white people in Canada? But it's the current year!

>People don't know all countries worth their weight have stockpiles of heroin

for emergencies

>slippery slope is a fallacy
I said this was going to happen
First weed now heroin
First gay now bestially
Goddamn it Canada

>weed really is a gateway drug

>First weed now heroin

They still don't have weed.

>canadian tax money will be used to give drugs to junkies

Holy shit, Canada. If you're going to fuck with public money, at least have the decency to launder it like hue politicians do instead of spending it on drugs.

Canada is like that shitty rich kid that spends money on stupid things because his parents don't really give a fuck.

I love how it was your flag to post it
Maybe even better if it would have been Lithuania or Belorussia

Well no need to beat around the Bush anymore.
2016!
Opium is the opium of the masses.

Just think. What will they do next year?

Heroin is red-pilled as fuck, it's like the opposite of weed.
Soon leafland will become another russia.

Tippity top kek
How can they fuck up this bad

Politicians push their most radical ideas at the end of their tenure and he has only started!

Pedophilia coming soon?

>NOT A SLIPPERY SLOPE

they have no idea what the hell they are doing.

nope even worse

hahahahahahaha

>oh my god you fucking leaf, first you vote in a prime minister because of DUDE HEROIN and now this ?

That doesn't even remotely make sense.
What medical advantages does heroin have over morphine?

>canada approves child prostitutes to fulfill refugees' sexual needs

Sweden legalize pedophilia when?

He's out of control:

I'm.dying

>at the end of their tenure

He hasn't been in office a year yet. Canada usually has federal election every five years.

Heroin was originally a consumer drug. Same as the opiates that replaced it.

Heroin isn't any worse than the rest.

never

>legalizing shit-tier heroin before LSD

Fuck this country

America gonna need a second wall to stop the drugs coming from both directions now.

>Beat the Bush
A little late, Hans.
Its already the 14th of september.

u jelly japon for not having any noticable drug culture? Now canadians can enjoy the full beauty of heroin without the devestating side effects of prohibition
A FUCKING POPPY?

They already did when they let the sand people into their land

>If you aren't drugged, they win!

still no weed tho

that's why you guys elected him right?

DUDE BLACK TAR

>isn't any worse
>Narcotic epidemic has users at a 20 year high

rt.com/usa/347935-us-heroin-use-un/

>THEY SKIPPED MARIJUANA AND WENT STRAIGHT TO HEROIN

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>be truduea
>legalize heroin before weed

Daily reminder that leafs LITERALLY voted weedman into office for the sole reason that he'd legalize it, and they STILL don't have it. Yuros may be cucked and we may be poor, but Canuckistanis take the cake when it comes to being absolutely pathetic.

He's just getting warmed up.

May the light have mercy upon us.

Even faggots don't sit this gay

Didn't Trudeau literally also just convene with an Imam with known ties to a terrorist organization?

What's wrong with our Prime Minister?

>blaming the drug for doctor overprescription

This is actually untrue in every regard.

who else /noddingout/ here???

Where do you think he's going to get the heroin from?

Actually medications using marijuana were pretty common and hemp was used in Shinto rituals until the occupation.

Oh, and Mr Feminism made a joke about women being segregated when speaking at a mosque.

>What is the spike of use following the market being flooded with cheap Afghan heroin following the fall of the Taliban.

send all the shitskins to canada

nice

who /drunkdriving/ on data plan here?

we thought you guys were supplying it again...

>Marijuana Task Force

That is the posture of a man that currently has a dragon dildo up his ass.

yfw you're so degenerate that weed doesn't even do the job anymore

what's even the point though?
why not just 'treat' addicts with other opioids? why do they need heroin?

They can market it as "Organic".

considering the social costs of people robbing and killing to sustain the habbit plus inflated prices and shit products. with this measures, cannada literally will get most of their junkies off the streets. you gotta be ignorant to not see that.

shout out to you vacation bro

have you been to blue lagoon or many falls?

just did the ring road with my brother 2 weeks ago

>Libertarians Sup Forums against this

>laughing at this
>supporting addiction
>supporting criminal activities
>being a kid that think's they're invincible
>licking boots

Sup Forums you should post less sometimes

if you don't think this is a good idea you aren't capable of critical thinking

but heroin is synthesized from morphine

Going to mix it in my Maple Syrup and loose some weight

I just think its silly its not all legal.

There is nothing wrong with prescription heroin, as long as it's used for painkilling purposes on terminally-ill patients.

The way it's being used in this case is just wrong.

Heroin for fucks sake. USA please, if Trump wins come annex and deal with this retard. I can shoot, I'm in good physical condition, have 20 years piping experience already, I've done everything I've ever set out to accomplish but this guy is a whole size larger problem and he's gotta be stopped. He's the biggest fuckin' idiot this country has ever produced and I want HIM off my ride.

AND IM FREEEEEEEEEEE
FREEEEEEE BASING

It's a way more potent painkiller

Is the goal to get them off heroin by giving them incrementally lower doses, instead of risking death by going cold turkey? If that's the case then I don't see how this is a bad idea.

>if you don't think this is a good idea you aren't capable of critical thinking

Huur lets ignore all the studies because some lil millennial thinks he knows better

oh no they're treating heroin addicts!

You can have the CIA distribute it through criminals or just let a doctor do it. Prescription drugs are not government subsidized here so the users better be paying for it out of pocket. (Though they're all on welfare anyway so point may be moot).

More heroin ODs incoming

>What is the spike of use following the market being flooded with cheap Afghan heroin following the fall of the Taliban.

And how exactly does illicit use of afghan heroin relate to medicinally administered heroin, about which the topic is about?

Or you could just gas all the junkies.
One can only dream

I guess the idea is that if it is legal it removes the illegal activities required. I bet he's going to fucking make it all legal and if you are stupid enough to use it good luck to you

Methadone?

As an ex heroin user there is no advantage. I guess its easier to use and probably cheaper to make? Again I see no reason to use that shit.

I am absolutely not against medicinal drugs in this manner, this is the way these substances should be fucking used. Everything has its purpose in the natural world of physics, even these chemical compounds we typically see abused by drug users and dealers. These Islamic Arabs, although I hate them, used alcohol in a medicinal way, rather than outlawing it completely. Every substance and material has its place and ordinance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry

Isn't that what they do at injection clinics in the states? That and offer clean needles and shit?

Prescription heroine has always been legal. It is called morphine.

Current blends of morphine are more efficient as painkiller and cause fewer secondary effects than heroin. It's hard to get for home use but it can be prescribed.

There is literally no reason to use heroin except for psychotropic "recreational" use.

>So? There's only a 60% chance you're white.

S-shut up! :(

I was saying it's how the current epidemic is started, I wasn't connecting it to the article.

The "legalizing heroin is bad" studies? Stop shit posting you contrarian little faggot.

um prescription heroin will be mostly entirely used to treat heroin dependence/addiction, so the former correlates with and causes the latter. so it relates a lot.

anyone else notice this in the article?

> MacDonald says his patients are usually long-term users — one has been on heroin for 50 years

i've read that long-term opiods aren't that bad compared to things like tobacco and alcohol. i mean 50 years with anything should kill you. jesus.

They're doing this because drug companies can manufacture heroin.

Cool cool.
So, what's the best area of Canada to move to?
For totally unrelated reasons to this, of couse.

I hate him I really do.

I would rather Big Pharma synthesize or extract it than the taliban and Karzai.

they've been experimenting with this in Vancouver for a while. it's obviously not ideal but if it's more effective at managing the heroin epidemic than the traditional methods I'm tentatively in favor of it.

Golden horseshoe.

>armchair biomed engineers ITT

You're probably better off tryin' to score Oxy in the rust belt