Are all tattoos degenerate? What about blackwork tattoos?

Are all tattoos degenerate? What about blackwork tattoos?

What about ones with NS iconography?

What about the ones with furry iconography?

What about the ones with my cock iconography?

just kidding no one has arms big enough for my bearded icelandic crotch hammer

Just make sure it has runes like this one.

Yes.

tattoos are signs of emotional instability and degeneracy

that is pretty fucking gay

He needs one more wolf for it to work.

All tattoos are degenerate. You don't need to use your body as a canvas because it is already a work of art. It's comparable to people scribbling sharpie over a masterpiece painting.

what about militaryfags? There's plenty of them that get their branch/division tattooed on them. Or memorials to friends/family that have pasted. I plan on getting a soldiers grave tattoo dedicated to my grandfather when I have the money, I wouldn't consider something like that degenerate

How is that an argument? You don't need a tattoo to remember something. That's what a memory is for.

This is the only acceptable situation a tattoo is allowed.

>Are tattoos degenerate?
Yes.

The problem is tattoos used to be for sailors or like bikers.

Now millennials get them everywhere and they lack the meaning/social statement they once did.

I've know really tough motherfuckers without a single tattoo and I've know complete betas covered in them. To me it just takes the piss out of them.

They've always been a pose but now they are just a pose with nothing to even back them up.

Gay.

>look what a special snowflake I am

I think that was the intention

This.

Tattoos used to be a sign that says "I don't need your jobs". You couldn't get one if you tried, so having a tattoo was a sign of true rebellion. A commitment to whatever it is you're doing.

If you were a sailor, a fisherman, a biker, a gangster, or whatever... you were that for life because you couldn't clean up and go be a clerk, or a salesman, or an accountant.

Now every dumb 20-something goes out and gets one, so the social rules have completely loosened. They're now a sign of conformity, and not rebellion. It's pathetic. Tattoos like those in this thread are just a gay faggot way of saying "this is what I am" without actually being it.

Any fat fuck can get his favorite character done on his arm. Getting Gattsu-kun on your fucking arm doesn't make you a berserker. You're still a fat faggot just swearing your allegiance to a character. It's fucking gay.

>get blackshit tattoo
>later, develop skin cancer
>no early detection cause cant see it
>die

Why do people really care? Some people think tattoos look cool, so they get them. I like the fact that a lot of people have meaning behind their tattoos, but I don't knock anyone for getting something because they think it looks cool. I have no tattoos btw, just my opinion.

Not degenerate at all bro

SIEG HEIL!

This. Tattoo's = lowclass.

Degenerate, but that is good work.

Is letting my friends use my wife as a masturbatory aid degenerate behaviour?

If you don't let your bros fuck your wife you're a shitty friend desu lad.

I have never cared about anything enough to want it branded on me for life.

Praise kek

Back when I was a stupid 18 year old I got a small tattoo on my scrawny bicepts then i thought it'd be a good idea to get nack tattoos because i thought they looked badass. biggest mistake i've ever made.

you best not be talkin shit about demolition senpai,

Im just gonna have her strip for them while we all jerk off.

This.

Tattoos are mostly degenerate and fucking stupid, but there are a few exceptions.

First and foremost, a tattoo is acceptable if you are a sailor, a gangster (think Yakuza), a tribal warrior, or if you're an Olympic athlete and want to get the tat (this is the only instance where I'd get one).

Tattoos look like dog shit anywhere else. However, if you're a fit guy, you can pull them off better, although idk why you'd want to ruin your body like that. But as it stands there are too many flabby skinnyfat sacks of shit who have tattoos that look like, you guessed it, shit.

Women should never get tattoos, period.

I'm getting one on Saturday. Praise Kek.

Lol imagine if you got a pepe tattoo when it was not considered a white nationalist symbol thanks to pol

Are you against proud femen exposing their life choice on their thighs and arms?
It's 2016 breh, why are you such a biggot?

>low self-esteem overweight socially retarded virgin manchildren calling anything degenerate
>especially something as trivial and insignificant as tattoos

I thought about getting one or two but I don't like the idea of having it on me forever for some reason.

yes to almost any body modification

holy shit you faggots are like grown men putting stickers on your face just grow up

If you believe in permanent marriage and the thought of living with a tattoo frightens you ...you're fucked .

youre drawing a doodle on your body
its there forever
you have to look at that shit every. single. day

also how often do u really spend looking at your flaws? same with tattoos some days you'll hate em some days you'll love em ..and after awhile you forget you have them.

Can confirm. Both mother and father are mentally ill, clinically. Both have tattoos. Father's cousin is a deadbeat bitch, also has tattoos.

All tattoos are degenerate because literally the only thing they signify is "I fuck before marriage"

All tats are trashy and degenerate.

Tattoos are for personalitiyless faggots who have never traveled/held a cool job/done anything cool in their lives so they needed to create an artificial conversation subject that they can always use like a crutch in social situations.

I was going to say how I despise Tattoos, but it seems everyone in this thread shares my sentiment. Wonderful

That being said, tattoos are absolutely horrid. I will never understand why someone would ever want one. Don't they hurt? I feel as if I'm superior to those who have gotten tattoos, as terrible as that sounds.

Good day

LMAO